Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Much have you made This Year (tread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much have you made This Year (tread) (558 Views)

How A Mod Bann Me On Travel Tread / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Takeit2017(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Hi guys
Just one month left before the end of 2021

Motivational quote
NEVER DEPEND ON SALARY AS ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME

I worked as a salary earner for more than 3years as a computer operator and guest what i can't boast of 50k in my account.

Around March this year i started online hustle (not yahoo) genuine online hustle via surveys etc and am proudly a millionaire � � � �

So guys how much have you made this year

And please if you have a genuine source of making money online kindly drop the tips alot of people might grab and benfit from it

If u wanna learn how to do surveys kindly email: easeweynews@gmail.com

LALASTICLALA MYND44
Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by chatinent: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Takeit2017:
Hi guys
Just one month left before the end of 2021

Motivational quote
NEVER DEPEND ON SALARY AS ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME

I worked as a salary earner for more than 3years as a computer operator and guest what i can't boast of 50k in my account.

Around March this year i started online hustle (not yahoo) genuine online hustle via surveys etc and am proudly a millionaire � � � �

So guys how much have you made this year

And please if you have a genuine source of making money online kindly drop the tips alot of people might grab and benfit from it

If u wanna learn how to do surveys kindly email: yungblex@gmail.com

LALASTICLALA MYND44

But you no drop yours. You say make dem contact you.
Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Haakeem(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:

But you no drop yours. You say make dem contact you.
na scam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by JustStupidity: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
None. But there's still hope because one nursery and primary school contacted me to come and do Santa Claus for them. They gave me money to buy real balls for the kids but on the D day, I'll buy Balloons for them and keep the remaining 70% money angry

1 Like

Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Deborah98(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2021
sad..
Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Brexxit(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2021
You lied op, online surveys can't make you a millionaire.It can only help pay some bills at home.

1 Like

Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Takeit2017(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Brexxit:
You lied op, online surveys can't make you a millionaire.It can only help pay some bills at home.

See this one i laugh you
Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Cerebellum: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
JustStupidity:
None. But there's still hope because one nursery and primary school contacted me to come and do Santa Claus for them. They gave me money to buy real balls for the kids but on the D day, I'll buy Balloons for them and keep the remaining 70% money angry

You have a perfect monikergrin

1 Like

Re: How Much have you made This Year (tread) by Brexxit(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Takeit2017:

See this one i laugh you
Laugh yourself,is it survey sites that takes over a month to fetch ordinary $20 that will now make you millions.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Have Sex(i Am In Benin) / MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!! / Confessions From Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.