Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction (32031 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by sammysmiles(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
R
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Shokoloko(f): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brika:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407400/god-stopped-using-jewelry-folorunso-alakija/
He is a great God. He also broke my addiction to soda since 2013.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by salt1: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Very interesting
I don't like jewelry too
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by specialmati(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Americafighter:
Ok... Thunder fire the admin that ban me for 2 weeks.... Ban me again and lose your left eye
grin grin grin grin
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by clothingonline(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Your skin is aged you don’t need Jewelries at 70

Buy all form of jewelry and men clothing at low price payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by baby124: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mental illness everywhere. What concerns God with your jewelry. An element naturally occurring in nature, that God put there for your use. Mtschew. This is how we leave important things to follow mental delusions.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Praxis758: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Americafighter:
Ok... Thunder fire the admin that ban me for 2 weeks.... Ban me again and lose your left eye

Can you help us send that thunder to Aso Rock, NASS, and the 36 state governors?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Shootlion: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
osuofia2:
Everything the rich wants to make it appeal and attractive to the have not.
Do anything that will make you happy.

But within the arm bit of the law.[quote author=Praxis758 post=108089657]

Can you help us send that thunder to Aso Rock, NASS, and the 36 state governors?

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by KillAlabi2021(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Oldhag who Sucked cocck to riches

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by YelloweWest: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
I believe her. God is mysterious. No one fully understands Him.

To some He demands conservative, to others He allows them be conspicuous. Just like the late TBN preacher with pink hair and long nails JAN CROUCH.
Both she and Alakija are serving God.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
That's your consecration ma, I also don't wear jewelries, I remember when I refused to stop wearing earrings, I had ear ache for days till I threw them away, that is part of my consecration, no jewelries.

The only one I am permitted to wear is my wedding ring.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by LordReed(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

Oh God! Pls also intervene & stop many others from using expensive jewelry, expensive cars, expensive jets, even expensive coffins... & other needless luxury. Let them channel the money instead into helping the needy around them. cheesy

If only there was a god hearing prayers.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Righteousness2(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
I Praise GOD for you Ma. You must be a special Daughter of GOD for you to get the Encounter you got.

Humans are very Stubborn and Rebellious. We are always wise in our own eyes.

If the LORD opens your eyes to see what many of you put in the name of Jewelry, attachments and all that , you will almost cut off your head. Many of you are walking up and down with live Pythons, Cobras and all kinds of snakes.

If you are Honest with GOD, go on your knees and ask HIM to show you what they really are.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Dshocker(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
God doesn't have that time to choose who wears ornaments or not... The only reason she stopped using them,was her skin getting irritated by them

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by seyz91(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Confirm!
SultanOfPuna:
I have come to the conclusion that those that dress to impress 80% of them are broke.
Meanwhile, you have ppl like oshiomole who wears Khaki up and down but his bank account is in billions
Or Mark zukerberg with his grey t shirt and jeans.

Rich ppl don't dress to impress others
Only poor ppl dress to impress others
#FACTS
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
The gullible folks are gonna believe her lies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nuttella:
That's your consecration ma, I also don't wear jewelries, I remember when I refused to stop wearing earrings, I had ear ache for days till I threw them away, that is part of my consecration, no jewelries.

The only one I am permitted to wear is my wedding ring.

grin grin grin

Permitted by who?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
I Praise GOD for you Ma. You must be a special Daughter of GOD for you to get the Encounter you got.

Humans are very Stubborn and Rebellious. We are always wise in our own eyes.

If the LORD opens your eyes to see what many of you put in the name of Jewelry, attachments and all that , you will almost cut off your head. Many of you are walking up and down with live Pythons, Cobras and all kinds of snakes.

If you are Honest with GOD, go on your knees and ask HIM to show you what they really are.
[/s]

Always masturbating on this type of dumb thread.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

He is a great God. He also broke my addiction to soda since 2013.

You broke it through determination!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

God will just be on his own and people of Africa will not let him have peace of mind; they will just be disturbing him.

Africa is a disturbance to God wallahi tallahi

What concerns God with jewelries bikonu?

grin grin grin

Imagine if I had an iced out wristwatch and you expect me to get rid off it because of this dumb talk. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by puzzlegate(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
The gullible folks are gonna believe her lies. grin
who told you it's a lie ? You sound like a bigger liar !
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by puzzlegate(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dshocker:
God doesn't have that time to choose who wears ornaments or not... The only reason she stopped using them,was her skin getting irritated by them
For your mind ?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
puzzlegate:
who told you it's a lie ? You sound like a bigger liar !

But you believed her because she's what?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Cantonese: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Heloct:
Okay..

Imagine if she was a clergywoman, she would have used her experience and God's instruction to her as a doctrine for her followers.

And it will pass on to generations.

She is a clergywoman
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Shokoloko(f): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

You broke it through determination!

I didnt have a single determination. I just kept praying. One day I went to have a soda and it just didnt taste right, I threw that bottle away and got another and it didnt taste right. After trying out four bottles of the same type I went on to other types and they didnt taste right but strangely food and water tasted right.
I still cannot figure it out. I know this doesn't happen to a lot of people, 99% of the time there has got to be some effort, but somehow I bypassed all those stages. It also happened with Nzu - that white chalky stuff that ladies love.
Made me so anaemic but I couldnt just stop. One day I settled down to eat a small bag (you read that right - a bag) and it did not taste right. I threw away my bag and that was the end.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by BrandBrainBox: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
emmyN:
Thought some people said religion is the opium for the poor cheesy
Opium of the people. Not, of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by mastermaestro(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kingpele:
God help me too ,I believe your testimony ma ,my own was alcohol, for years after giving my life to Christ ,I was still drinking beer ,thinking as long as I wasn't very drunk ,am good ,it cos the church i attend doesn't preach it as sin and for me I don't see it as sin .but God dealt with me concerning it ,I kept dreaming where God is telling me to quit drinking, then I came to believe that God was on it ,when my cousin that lives in South South called me one day telling me that he dreamt where God was telling me to stop drinking alcohol..I had to struggle my way out of it by God's grace, so is possible for God to tell someone to quit even some things that seems ok to humanity, I don't know why but he is God

I am glad you have a personal experience. Most times GOD does everything to rid us of our excesses. I mean those things that we place too much value upon. There was a time when I liked playing and watching football so much. I would go out of my way to see a match. In fact it grew worse during my NYSC days in the North. grin

But this whole football obsession stopped after I almost dislocated my leg while playing football on a visit to Port Harcourt. grin It was that bad. Then I could play football anywhere and with any group of people. After that experience, I had a rethink. Now I can't remember the last time I went out to play football.

Some things are weight, not necessarily sin. When we are too given to them, GOD gets irritated knowing that such unrestrained passion could lead us into deep mess. A living father will always protect his children. GOD is love!
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

I didnt have a single determination. I just kept praying. One day I went to have a soda and it just didnt taste right, I threw that bottle away and got another and it didnt taste right. After trying out four bottles of the same type I went on to other types and they didnt taste right but strangely food and water tasted right.
I still cannot figure it out. I know this doesn't happen to a lot of people, 99% of the time there has got to be some effort, but somehow I bypassed all those stages. It also happened with Nzu - that white chalky stuff that ladies love.
Made me so anaemic but I couldnt just stop. One day I settled down to eat a small bag (you read that right - a bag) and it did not taste right. I threw away my bag and that was the end.

The problem was with your taste buds. Nothing spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by Shokoloko(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

The problem was with your taste buds. Nothing spiritual.

Ah well, whichever I'm grateful to God for tweaking the taste buds to reject the exact two things I needed to stop consuming.
I'm also grateful that he didn't tweak my taste buds off chicken, bacon, beef and especially grapes.
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by yinkeys(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Could some jewelries be cursed ?
Re: Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Ah well, whichever I'm grateful to God for tweaking the taste buds to reject the exact two things I needed to stop consuming.
I'm also grateful that he didn't tweak my taste buds off chicken, bacon, beef and especially grapes.

Nobody tweaked nothing. Psychology is making you believe that. Well, you have the right to your beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.