Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh (29746 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tontoh and her crazy and controversial comment.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Track record churchill to kpopogiri says it all
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by wisdom042(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Too many grammar for only one message wey u wan pass across na wa o
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by KoshCAD: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
That one na your problem, if you like, dig corner or throwing.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by timchogon81: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
I think Tonto needs help psychologically
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and this their opportunistic mindset that never takes them anywhere.

They set out to dig the man's gold and in the process they give up their own oil well that is even more valuable than the imaginary gold mine.
At the end of the day, it is their oil well that is drilled till it is only condemned oil left.

The men then abscond, leaving them broken hearted, no gold gotten and their prized oil well cannibalized into an oasis of scum.

But they'd never learn.
Just like the one that has just left her husband in a neighboring town to come sleep over at mine tonight.

By the time I'm done with her, she'd be forced to tattoo "men are scum" at the entrance to her kpekus.

Ike gi gwuru uwa. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by samorobo: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
festacman:
The summary of this whole thing is Tonto Dike needs a resident d*ck. The problem is that she wants the steady intake of this 'vitamin D' on her terms and has been unable to do that. So she is a tad frustrated and slightly depressed. Please bear with her.

Must everything revolve around sex to you. If sex is the easiest way to chase clout on nairaland and garner cheap likes them it’s as stale as it gets. Oga purify you mind,this was boring by the way..
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by TruthUntold: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fbisshit:
Gold digger..
bubu lunch E naira price of Fuel no dip meh you dig..
Rice eh no gree dip meh you dig..
Even cement, garri, beans, Maggi, tomatoes etc dem no dip meh you dig..
Na Gold! Gold!! Oo na em you wan dig cry

Hanty Tonto your mumu no too much? undecided

she said 'goal digging' not 'gold digging' OP miswrite the word na, why your hackles they rise like this, you like Tonto ni?
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by DrMuzungu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who is this Tonto DIckeh? Is she a singer, lawyer, engineer, doctor? No?
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Prime4life(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wetin concern me, if you like dig penality, upside or bar. Na ur own cup of tea.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Shalommy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
meobizy:
She no get level. She too old, sef.
Pot calling kettle black... Chaii.. Nawa for people wey no go old.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Boss13: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
jimcaddy:
All these revenge on men by these women isn't necessary. For the fact that it didn't work out with all the men you've been with doesn't make all men bad. But I think you are also a reason why you attract who you attract.. Tonto should check herself. Her kid is still growing, he doesn't need all this drama.

This is how women operate. A lot of guys are unaware they are in a relationship with traumatic women. These women rather than heal themselves would jump into a relationship as quick as possible. There are also cases of women dating multiple men at the same time. Also, young men don't question these women to ascertain compatibility.

Guys not all women, regardless of what you think or feel, is compatible. Many are traumatic walking machine that will bring nothing but chaos to you. Engage in the practice of asking prospective girlfriends questions such as how many relationships they have been in. If the relationship is more than 2, ask them if they have gone for therapy. If the question is no, do not enter into a relationship with such women for your own good.

Don't be the next nairaland headline. Avoid traumatic women.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Pharaohny: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
If the first thing you thought was Gold digger raise your hand
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
Wetin Tonto dey talk no concern me. My own bi say I have chosen to start disobeying English grammar. It is sycology not any psycology, nife not knife!

And “analogue” means ”they are fighting.”

Argue with yourself.

Period!

Wait!! grin grin did you just translate English to Igbo? Abi nah my brain dey reason am that way? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by chatinent: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
OfficialDad:

Wait!! grin grin did you just translate English to Igbo? Abi nah my brain dey reason am that way? cheesy

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by festacman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
samorobo:

Must everything revolve around sex to you. If sex is the easiest way to chase clout on nairaland and garner cheap likes them it’s as stale as it gets. Oga purify you mind,this was boring by the way..

You are the one whose mind needs urgent purification from dirty-mindedness and prejudice.

Look, all I communicated in my comment is that Tonto Dike needs a HUSBAND but unfortunately she wants it on her own terms. And not achieving her aim is making her a little frustrated and depressed.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by ShaqFu: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Continue gold digging while you still have age on your side. I guarantee by the time you become old and worn out, you'll know time doesn't favour anyone, most especially women.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Op na weyrey sha
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by uchaymart(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They set out to dig the man's gold and in the process they give up their own oil well that is even more valuable than the imaginary gold mine.
At the end of the day, it is their oil well that is drilled till it is only condemned oil left.

The men then abscond, leaving them broken hearted, no gold gotten and their prized oil well cannibalized into an oasis of scum.

But they'd never learn.
Just like the one that has just left her husband in a neighboring town to come sleep over at mine tonight.

By the time I'm done with her, she'd be forced to tattoo "men are scum" at the entrance to her kpekus.
grin grin onye isi power.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by clothingonline(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
This pics shows clearly someone is high tonto pls share the wine reach here

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by BleedTears: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kiddakruiz:
Dis not gold Digger it goal Digger
Goal digger is the baptismal name bro, baptismal name bro
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Very terrible example for young women

Imagine if men wanted only rich women

Girls for roast
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Thazard(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But they'd never learn.

grin
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by walkingshadow911: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
this one is completely damaged. what a pity
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by denjluk: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
You Sabi dig gold abi? You go meet who Sabi dig your hole too
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Fbisshit: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
TruthUntold:

she said 'goal digging' not 'gold digging' OP miswrite the word na, why your hackles they rise like this, you like Tonto ni?
are you Tonto my brother!!
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
WHO CARES KEEP DIGGING DIG LONG ENOUGH AND YOU WOULD MEET ONE WHO WOULD STEAL ALL YOUR GOLD FROM YOU MUMU
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by GGirll: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
Wetin Tonto dey talk no concern me. My own bi say I have chosen to start disobeying English grammar. It is sycology not any psycology, nife not knife!

And “analogue” means ”they are fighting.”

Argue with yourself.

Period!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by samorobo: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2021
festacman:

You are the one whose mind needs urgent purification from dirty-mindedness and prejudice.

Look, all I communicated in my comment is that Tonto Dike needs a HUSBAND but unfortunately she wants it on her own terms. And not achieving her aim is making her a little frustrated and depressed.

You mentioned d*ck and her need to be steadily fortified with vitamin D.. or am I missing something here.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Bamzyriches451: 3:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Make she gettat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.