Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh (29748 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by KingAzari: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Diggers get dirty in the murky and muddy water, sand, soil and dirt in their quest to dig out gold. So I can now fully understand why she fights and gets dirty with no iota of shame at every goldmine(Churchill and Kpokpogarri of recent) she been to.

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Sultty(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
keep digging for gold while kpokogiri digs ur smelly punna

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Aidejay(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Deplatform this woMan.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by TheMan3: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
She has not gotten the.memo? You are old now on the game, there are far younger beautiful and energetic ones in the scene now woman
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Saintmary(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
And also a confused woman in terms of love
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Orangedreams: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
FRESH SALES - IKOYI
OSBORNE PHASE 2

(1.) Landsize: 800sqms bare land for sale at ikoyi, Lagos
Tittle: Fed C of O
Price: N350million naira

(2.) Waterfront land Landsize: 3133sqms
Tittle: Fed C of O
Price: N1billion naira

*BANANA ISLAND*
(3.)
*Landsize*: 1134sqms
*Price*: 1.5billion naira
*Location* :Zone J (residential)
*Tittle*: Fed C of O

(4.) *BANANA ISLAND*
*Location*: ZONE J PLOT 44
*Landsize*: 1000sqm
*Price*: 1.2m per sqm
1.2billion naira
*Title*: Lagos C of O

(5.) *BANANA ISLAND*
Waterfront Land
*Landsize*: 4800Sqm
*Location*: Zone L (commercial)
*Tittle*: Fed C of O & Lagos state regularisation
*Price*: N5billion naira

Orangedream Realtors and Building Contractors Ltd.
Chat: 08088365168
Call: 08131027011
E: orangedreamrealtors@gmail.com

REstateHub21/11/21
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Papito(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
If u have 3 children with your spouse making a total of 5 in the family and u buy a bag of *sachet water* at #200 and each person drinks an average of 4 in a day, then in one week you would have spent at least #1,400 just for drinking water which is not d main food the family will consume.
With this *medical water purifier/filter*, you can treat your water and drink thereby saving for you a reasonable sum of money within a year.

While not take this wise decision now and save cost of buying d so called *pure water*
Be prudent in spending sir/ma.

Wholesale is also available.
Contact me on both call or WhatsApp; 08023536352

1 Like

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by toujurs: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
She has accepted her faith.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by UNcovergen: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Am not surprise na to your way ,
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by ofiko123(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations to you..
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Adakintroy: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
All this kind mumu thing you de talke
you de get problem with other humans even men. you no go talk something mature and soulfull aside the realm of materialism make people see say human being de inside you.

Aside at certain age nobi everything weh enter our head we De say out It's called self control.

All your false smile, after a while the line for your face and the strain go reveal the truth. Nobody is happy when they are not.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Authoreety:
Tonto might b stup*dly crazy but I will choose her over tiwa Sav*ge a million times
Why, pls?
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Kwem(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and this their opportunistic mindset that never takes them anywhere.

They set out to dig the man's gold and in the process they give up their own oil well that is even more valuable than the imaginary gold mine.
At the end of the day, it is their oil well that is drilled till it is only condemned oil left.

The men then abscond, leaving them broken hearted, no gold gotten and their prized oil well cannibalized into an oasis of scum.

But they'd never learn.
Just like the one that has just left her husband in a neighboring town to come sleep over at mine tonight.

By the time I'm done with her, she'd be forced to tattoo "men are scum" at the entrance to her kpekus.
na this kind thread de bring king NwaAmaikpes leg for outside.
Advice!! abeg no near king tonto, I don't want to hear your matter for nairaland....
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Boss13: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
The entitlement of this old single mother is way out of proportion. She is still playing young folks game at her age. I guess mid-life crisis is taking a new turn. She always want to make the headline just to get attention even if such attention discredit her.

I hope prospective admirers and wannabes boyfriends are fully aware of their outcomes if they decide to elope with her romantically. You have been warned. Don't come on social media to scream. You can also take a look at your predecessors and your outcome will similar to theirs or even worse.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Okay
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Success956: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nothing wey buhari no go see for aso rock
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
At least she admit am...if u get burnt dating her , na u do urself
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Jesterinjay: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
Wetin Tonto dey talk no concern me. My own bi say I have chosen to start disobeying English grammar. It is sycology not any psycology, nife not knife!

And “analogue” means ”they are fighting.”

Argue with yourself.

Period!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by MiaBeer(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
What else do you expect her to say without all the hate for others?
If she say that she is wealthy and worked hard for it, many will troll her.
I really don't care what she says anymore because she is strong and tested.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by tctrills: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW3NT9fopoM/?utm_medium=copy_link
Later she work claim born again. This is the girl we felt pity for when her man dumped her.
Gold would keep dumping her.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by jimcaddy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
All these revenge on men by these women isn't necessary. For the fact that it didn't work out with all the men you've been with doesn't make all men bad. But I think you are also a reason why you attract who you attract.. Tonto should check herself. Her kid is still growing, he doesn't need all this drama.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Skillsnigeria: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Ppgg: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] / Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.