Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh (29747 Views)

Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Farfalla(f): 3:07am On Dec 01, 2021
lonelydora:
Tonto Dikeh, the beauty of any woman is her husband.

Churchill and Rosy are enjoying life.

E dey shock you.

What has this got to do with the topic?
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2021
IF YU SAID THIS YA ARE FCKIN BITTCH angry
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by lonelydora: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Farfalla:

What has this got to do with the topic?

Go and marry joor.
Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by Farfalla(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2021
lonelydora:

Go and marry joor.

You don't know my marital status to be giving me that kind of "advice". Address the question I asked. What does your quote got to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh by dazzlingd(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women and this their opportunistic mindset that never takes them anywhere.

They set out to dig the man's gold and in the process they give up their own oil well that is even more valuable than the imaginary gold mine.
At the end of the day, it is their oil well that is drilled till it is only condemned oil left.

The men then abscond, leaving them broken hearted, no gold gotten and their prized oil well cannibalized into an oasis of scum.

But they'd never learn.
Just like the one that has just left her husband in a neighboring town to come sleep over at mine tonight.

By the time I'm done with her, she'd be forced to tattoo "men are scum" at the entrance to her kpekus.

Anytime I want to laugh, I simply go on google and search nwaamaipke nairaland, go to his posts and I won't be disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Shuns Don Jazzy At The Rhythm Unplugged Last Light / Tiwa Savage Makes History As First African Female Artiste To Sell Out Indigo / Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.