Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group (2267 Views)

NIGERIA’S DISINTEGRATION DEEPENS AS SOUTHERN NIGERIA SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP... / Self Determination Group Leaders In Nigeria / IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by udele1: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
I told them that By 2023, Igbo's will be totally irrelevant politically and economically in Nigeria.
Left alone in regret. No BIAFRA, NO PRESIDENCY. All because fraudsters what to buy FENDI

Akintoye, 44 leaders of Ilana Omo Oodua pull out of NINAS
November 30, 2021 XtremeNews
Akintoye, 44 leaders of Ilana Omo Oodua pull out of NINAS

The Chairman of the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination (NINAS), Professor Banji Akintoye, has left his chairmanship role in the organization with immediate effect.

Also, Ilana Omo Oodua (IOO), the umbrella body of Yoruba Self-Determination Groups, has moved out of the NINAS Alliance with immediate effect.

NINAS was the umbrella body of Self-Determination Groups in the South and Middle-Belt Regions of Nigeria with Ilana Omo Oodua representing the Yoruba bloc, Lower Niger Congress (LNC) representing the South East and South South, and the Middle-Belt Rennaissance Movement representing the Middle-Belt Region.

In a statement on Tuesday, Akintoye and 44 other leaders of IOO said it is very imperative, sacrosanct and germane for the Yoruba bloc to quit the Alliance in order to preserve the integrity and reputation of the Yoruba Nation agitation for self-determination.

The statement reads “In the light of the current development in the Yoruba Self-Determination struggle, especially, in Ilana Omo Oodua, it has become very necessary for the Yoruba people to dissociate themselves from the Alliance known as NINAS with immediate effect.

“It is our well-considered opinion that some of those we align with in NINAS do not want the kind of SELF-DETERMINATION that we the Yoruba people want.

“Therefore, we the leadership of Ilana Omo Oodua, wish to inform the general public that the Yoruba Bloc under the leadership of Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide has moved out of the Nigerian Indigenous Nationalities Alliance for Self-Determination (NINAS) with immediate effect in order to safeguard the integrity and honour of our agitation for Self-Determination.

“We thank the Leader of LNC, Mr. Tony Nnadi, for his inputs to the NINAS struggle since inception. However, it is now obvious to most people in the Yoruba Self-Determination struggle that the LNC is not working in tandem with our objective in Ilana Omo Oodua.

“The implication of this development is that the prestigious leadership that Professor Adebanji Stephen Akintoye, has provided for NINAS as Chairman since inception has now come to an end from today Tuesday 30th November, 2021.

“Furthermore, Ilana Omo Oodua hereby withdraw its membership of NINAS with immediate effect. All the Yoruba People Worldwide that believe in the agitation for Yoruba Nation Self-Determination at home and abroad are, by this statement, notified to comply.

“We are, however, pleased to inform you that a more productive Wide-Alliance to be known as the South and Middle-Belt People’s Sovereign Movement (SOMPSOM) will be officially inaugurated after the completion of the ongoing consultations with likeminds across the South and Middle-Belt Regions.”

E-Signed

1. Prof. Banji Akintoye – Alana of Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide.

2. Professor Wale Adeniran

3. Dr. Kayode Akinwande

4. Engr. Muda Ogunsola

5. Dr. Gbenga Adeyeye

6. Mr. Maxwell Adeleye

7. Dr. Adejuwon Akinsola

8. Pastor Ayodele Praise – Ekiti StaCoordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua

9. Prince Ade Adefioye – Lagos State Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua

10. Mr. Adekanola Desmond – Mobilisation Unit

11. Omo Oba Kazeem Onikeke – Oyo State Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide

12. Comrade Bankole Adeniyi – Ondo State Coordinator

13. Princess Tanimowo Okusaga – Women Wing

14. Ms Egbinlade Adebola – Ilana Omo Oodua, Canada Chapter

16. Mr. Seun Aribilola – Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua, United States of America

17. Chief Jimoh Olawale Taofeeq – Ogun State Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua

18. Ms Funmi Soyemi – Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua, Republic of Ireland

19. Sheik Aduranigba Chief Imam – Ilana Omo Oodua Elders Advisory Council

20. Alhaji Ali Oyedeji- Chairman, Ilana Omo Oodua Elders Advisory Council

21. Otunba Tomi Koledoye – Ilana Omo Oodua Elders Advisory Council

22. Madam Judith Richard Kila – Ilana Omo Oodua United Kingdom

23. Dr. Chief Sola Oni – Coordinator, Ilana Omo Oodua, United Kingdom

24. Mr. Ademola Abidoye – Ilana Omo Oodua, United Kingdom

25. Prof. Ade Kukoyi- Chairman, Ilana Omo Oodua Think-Tank Council

26. Mr. Bolarinwa Ade – Ilana Omo Oodua Germany

27. Prince Adekunle Adelakun – Ilana Omo Oodua Homeland Council

28. Mr. Wasiu Iyanda – Ilana Omo Oodua Youth Wing

29. Mr. Elisha Ademoyegun – Ilana Omo Oodua Youth Wing

30. Ms Bolanle Cole – United States

31. Mr. Emmanuel Akanbi – Canada

32. Mr. Uthman Ikosiola – United States

33. Mr. Isiah Teju – Canada

34. Chief Mrs Ronke Okusanya

35. Dr. Funso Famuyiwa

36. Mrs Busola Akintoye

37. Oladapo Kayode, Esq

38. Ms Tosin Adeleye

39. Com. Deji Adebayo – Ilana Omo Oodua IT Unit

40. Com. Femi Oluwajuyitan – Ilana Omo Oodua New Media Unit

41. Mr. Ibrahim Hammed – Ilana Omo Oodua Tech Unit

42. Ms Precious Olusola Adesola – United Kingdom

43. Mr. Telita Sule – Ilana Omo Oodua Research Unit

44. Dr. Tunde Amusat – Ilana Omo Oodua Worldwide Administrative Secretary

45. Mr. Oluwole Fatunde – Ilana Omo Oodua United Kingdom

Source: P.M. News

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/30/akintoye-44-leaders-of-ilana-omo-oodua-pull-out-of-ninas/%3famp=1

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
udele1:
I told them that By 2023, Igbo's will be totally irrelevant politically and economically in Nigeria.
Left alone in regret. No BIAFRA, NO PRESIDENCY. All because fraudsters what to buy FENDI
Source: P.M. News

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/30/akintoye-44-leaders-of-ilana-omo-oodua-pull-out-of-ninas/%3famp=1
See as th
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by esnbrutality: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Zombie from the uncircumcised region of cow molesters, is happy that people, who never mattered are pulling out of an agitation, a useless government sponsored them to initiate.?

I repeat, to be a zombie you must have the following in your CV...

Foolishness
Stupidity
Dead brain cells
Generational treachery and cowardice masked as sufferstication....Spits!!

All zombies and miscreants are totally irrelevant...and as such , they must continue wailing as dejected failures.

I HEAR SAY COOKING GAS DON ENTER 10K and food stuffz are skyrocketing....Na IPOB cause am...Fullish zombies everywhere!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by udele1: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Zombie from the uncircumcised region of cow molesters, is happy that people, who never mattered are pulling out of an agitation, a useless government sponsored them to initiate.?

Foolishness
Stupidity
Dead brain cells

All zombies and miscreants are totally irrelevant...and as such , they must continue wailing as dejected failures.

I HEAR SAY COOKING GAS DON ENTER 10K and food stuffz are skyrocketing....Na IPOB cause am...Fullish zombies everywhere!!

They don't matter, but they have produced president and vice. Preparing to do the same again.

You that matter what have you achieved? Violence and destruction of your land?

You matter and your Biafran president is begging for pillow?

Buhari put your president in chains and still came to igboland.

Elections held and nothing happened.

Your leader will spend xmass in DSS. So how do you matter?

After all the noise about international community, igbo elders still have to go and beg for him.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by oilyngbati(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hahaha! grin grin grin grin
God bless the Yoruba race and if I have an opportunity to choose a race I’ll like to belong to when I reincarnate, it will be the Yoruba. There’s nothing like listening and taking advice from your elders, unlike my Igbo people, who don’t value the words of their elders. They say: obey your father and mother that thy days may be long. The youths of Igboland today refused to listen to ndi okenya, hence their early deaths and destruction.

Kudos to the Yoruba and I pray that our next president, if a southerner, will be a Yoruba. Though, I personally prefer power to remain in the north, but if it must shift down south, then the Yoruba deserves it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by aribisala0(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
God bless the Yoruba race and if I have an opportunity to choose a race I’ll like to belong to when I reincarnate, it will be the Yoruba. There’s nothing like listening and taking advice from your elders, unlike my Igbo people, who don’t value the words of their elders. They say: obey your father and mother that thy days may be long. The youths of Igboland today refused to listen to ndi okenya, hence their early deaths and destruction.

Kudos to the Yoruba and I pray that our next president, if a southerner, will be a Yoruba. Though, I personally prefer power to remain in the north, but if it must shift down south, then the Yoruba deserves it.
What has this got to do with the story?
Did you read it? Did you comprehend it

What is the relevance of "listening to eiders" to this story?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Emergingnation(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
udele1:
[s]

They don't matter, but they have produced president and vice. Preparing to do the same again.

After all the noise about international community, igbo elders still have to go and beg for him[/s].
They should continue thier presidency with Hausa fulani in Nigeria, Igbo ain't
Interested

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by udele1: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:

They chose to follow a FENDI FIGHTING FRAUDSTER. And guess where it led them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qv9ACNmJOM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by oilyngbati(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
aribisala0:
What has this got to do with the story?
Did you read it? Did you comprehend it

What is the relevance of "listening to eiders" to this story?
I read it and perfectly comprehend everything in it. My submission here was based on my inner information I had with those close to this Yoruba group, which I’m not privy to disclose here in full. In the fullness of time, the role the elders played here will be revealed to the public and those who have ears will always pray to have elders to guide them in certain times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
I read it and perfectly comprehend everything in it. My submission here was based on my inner information I had with those close to this Yoruba group, which I’m not privy to disclose here in full. In the fullness of time, the role the elders played here will be revealed to the public and those who have ears will always pray to have elders to guide them in certain times.
So you were talking to yourself?
Why not continue on that ba inu so lane
Omo oko o si gbodo ja bi eru
be ni

a ko gbodo ba obo jawura
Your comment only makes sense in your head.

Listening to elders has no relevance here or to the statement that was released

Why bring Igbos into it . That is psychologically weak and disgraceful. What has the released statement got to do with Igbos apart from practising the same "hate" that we are all vocal about.

At no point in the statement was it implied that they were bringing an end to the quest or struggle for a Yoruba nation quite the opposite if anything. They simply declared that they were not collaborating with that body etc

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Emergingnation(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
udele1:

They chose to follow a FENDI FIGHTING FRAUDSTER. And guess where it led them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qv9ACNmJOM
Rant till tomorrow, it won't change nothing.....

Igbo is the Rock holding this contraption... We'll pull out and it will scatter..

The Yoruba and SS can't share thesame country with Hausa fulani to avoid being annihilated ..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

Igbo is the Rock holding this contraption... We'll pull out and it will scatter..

The Yoruba and SS can't share thesame country with Hausa fulani to avoid being annihilated ..

Pull out ka onwe onye ji gi aka.

Pull out, nobody is holding you.
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by FallenShitHole: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who doesn't know yoruba nature and inconsistency are like 5 & 6? Perhaps, only the moronic OP and his band of foolish one nigerianists.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Emergingnation(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Pull out ka onwe onye ji gi aka.

Pull out, nobody is holding you.
Lol

It is coming gradually....

We spearheaded Independent of Nigeria from Britain through Nnamdi Azikiwe..

We are spearheading it desintegration through Nnamdi Kanu, which imminent.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by udele1: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by udele1: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol

It is coming gradually....

We spearheaded Independent of Nigeria from Britain through Nnamdi Azikiwe..

We are spearheading it desintegration through Nnamdi Kanu, which imminent.

Keep spearheading. grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Abdul05: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

Foolishness
Stupidity
Dead brain cells

drug trafficking is still the best way out grin grin
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Brimstone77: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2021

Why am I seeing so much pain and agony on this post??

You wanted to use this to get to igbos yet you're the one in pain...

grin before igbos started to agitate for Biafra they weren't depending on any yoloba or anybody so why are you telling us how some unknown afonjaz pulled out from NINAS??

What the heck is ninas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by headSmasher: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Abdul05: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
They should continue thier presidency with Hausa fulani in Nigeria, Igbo ain't
Interested
but interested in killing Nigerian police grin
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by esnbrutality: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
As you where typing its so obvious that you were being supervised to write this poorly scripted response. You have an audience and its so sad that the people paying you to be foolish, cant see that you are a waste of resources. Anyway foolish people flow with foolish toddlers/b]

[b]Now let me take them as they come zombie...

Producing the President and Vice President in a Nation that cant give Electricity is a shame!!...I DASH YOU THE USELESS PRESIDENCY.

The violence that you miscreants orchestrated so that IPOB will be called terrorist internationally??...UNA FAIL!!...why THE violence STOP AFTER Anambra Election?? ...You dey Ment ni??...You think people don't know that your brothers are the unknown gunmen..TAA Gbafuo dia!! Your useless "fulani mongrel" brothers are doing prison breaks everywhere and idiats like you will claim its IPOB abi??...The prison break in JOS/KOGI/IMO according to senseless miscreants like you is IPOB abi??...The world is taking serious notes!!

Nnamdi Kanu is begging for Pillow and orji uzor kalu was Tongue lashed by the same Nnamdi kanu...and was told to leave his cell immediately...you think "intelligence" leakages no dey una background abi??...Buhari vehemently refused to visit the East until after Nnamdi Kanu was imprisoned....that is cowardice. When Kanu was outside...the useless buzu for come SE NA!!....IGBO no dey make noise.

Buhari came to the EAST and a whole region gave the "mannequin" GHOST-MODE entertainment...even the so-called women that were to dance for him abandoned the useless thing..spits!!...IPOB IS FORMIDABLE!!..Even In prison..Nnamdi Kanu made Buhari a laughing stock in the international sphere...na die una dey!! Why did he tell the useless Governor that he will evaluate his coming..when invited again...the embarrassment was too much zombie...even you were embarrassed...IPOB AND IGBO hence forth will take no prisoners....simple!!...Spits!

Elections held and even the women rejected a foolish party "APC" and even stayed at home the following Monday in solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran Ideology...who really won zombie..who won??....spits!!

Xmas..is just a day...but freedom is a lifetime....that is why even in detention ..BUHARI the mannequin was globetrotting up and dan seeking legitimacy concerning his incarceration, but he was told "point blank" that nothing should happen to him and he should be released ASAP. That is why you miscreants started shouting nonsense...that IGBO leaders begged BUHARI??...senseless STATEMENTS FROM UNCIRCUMCISED MISCREANTS..Una no even know as e dey hot!!..Just yarning dust everywhere!!...Spits!!

In summary...all your posts are becoming very very stael and stagnant like BUHARI's dead brain...IPOB doesnt give 2 fvks about your useless posts ...to test your popularity . carry microphone dey shout IPOB is bullsiiit in any state in Nigeria ...and see an IGBO man sympathetic to IPOB ..open your useless head with bazooka...spits!!

IPOB STRONG AND FORMIDABLE..
IGBO RESILIENT AND TACTICAL
BIAFRA BLESSED AND LOVELY NATION...

ZOMBIES JUST LIKE YOU ARE FOOLISH..PERIOD!!

udele1:

After all the noise about international community, igbo elders still have to go and beg for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by headSmasher: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

Foolishness
Stupidity
Dead brain cells

Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc. Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J I am sure these ones are above the law
Emergingnation:

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by esnbrutality: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
hOW CAN YOUR SISTER THE aLHAJA EXCREAT 80 WRAPS OF COCAINE FROM HER GBEGIRI "pOLLUTED YNNASH" ....Is that not haram?? ..and to imagine she was taking a trip to the "HOLY LAND" of terrorist and zombies??..chai!!...spits!

Abdul05:
drug trafficking is still the best way out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Abdul05: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
hOW CAN YOUR SISTER THE aLHAJA EXCREAT 80 WRAPS OF COCAINE FROM HER GBEGIRI "pOLLUTED YNNASH" ....Is that not haram?? ..and to imagine she was taking a trip to the "HOLY LAND" of terrorist and zombies??..chai!!...spits!

Biafrans taught her how it was done ni ...in short she was misled by Biafrans grin
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by esnbrutality: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank God they didn't learn skull harvesting from graves and ritual killings. Isnt God wonderful??

Abdul05:
Biafrans taught her how it was done ni ...in short she was misled by Biafrans grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Emiya: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
As you where typing its so obvious that you were being supervised to write this poorly scripted response. You have an audience and its so sad that the people paying you to be foolish, cant see that you are a waste of resources. Anyway foolish people flow with foolish toddlers/b]

[b]Now let me take them as they come zombie...

Producing the President and Vice President in a Nation that cant give Electricity is a shame!!...I DASH YOU THE USELESS PRESIDENCY.

The violence that you miscreants orchestrated so that IPOB will be called terrorist internationally??...UNA FAIL!!...why THE violence STOP AFTER Anambra Election?? ...You dey Ment ni??...You think people don't know that your brothers are the unknown gunmen..TAA Gbafuo dia!! Your useless "fulani mongrel" brothers are doing prison breaks everywhere and idiats like you will claim its IPOB abi??...The prison break in JOS/KOGI/IMO according to senseless miscreants like you is IPOB abi??...The world is taking serious notes!!

Nnamdi Kanu is begging for Pillow and orji uzor kalu was Tongue lashed by the same Nnamdi kanu...and was told to leave his cell immediately...you think "intelligence" leakages no dey una background abi??...Buhari vehemently refused to visit the East until after Nnamdi Kanu was imprisoned....that is cowardice. When Kanu was outside...the useless buzu for come SE NA!!....IGBO no dey make noise.

Buhari came to the EAST and a whole region gave the "mannequin" GHOST-MODE entertainment...even the so-called women that were to dance for him abandoned the useless thing..spits!!...IPOB IS FORMIDABLE!!..Even In prison..Nnamdi Kanu made Buhari a laughing stock in the international sphere...na die una dey!! Why did he tell the useless Governor that he will evaluate his coming..when invited again...the embarrassment was too much zombie...even you were embarrassed...IPOB AND IGBO hence forth will take no prisoners....simple!!...Spits!

Elections held and even the women rejected a foolish party "APC" and even stayed at home the following Monday in solidarity with Nnamdi Kanu and the Biafran Ideology...who really won zombie..who won??....spits!!

Xmas..is just a day...but freedom is a lifetime....that is why even in detention ..BUHARI the mannequin was globetrotting up and dan seeking legitimacy concerning his incarceration, but he was told "point blank" that nothing should happen to him and he should be released ASAP. That is why you miscreants started shouting nonsense...that IGBO leaders begged BUHARI??...senseless STATEMENTS FROM UNCIRCUMCISED MISCREANTS..Una no even know as e dey hot!!..Just yarning dust everywhere!!...Spits!!

In summary...all your posts are becoming very very stael and stagnant like BUHARI's dead brain...IPOB doesnt give 2 fvks about your useless posts ...to test your popularity . carry microphone dey shout IPOB is bullsiiit in any state in Nigeria ...and see an IGBO man sympathetic to IPOB ..open your useless head with bazooka...spits!!

IPOB STRONG AND FORMIDABLE..
IGBO RESILIENT AND TACTICAL
BIAFRA BLESSED AND LOVELY NATION...

ZOMBIES JUST LIKE YOU ARE FOOLISH..PERIOD!!

Rule 11. Lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Abdul05: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Thank God they didn't learn skull harvesting from graves and ritual killings. Isnt God wonderful??

isn't it better than drug trafficking that spoils a country name abroad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by History555: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Which one is ninas?
When was it formed?
Who are the lgbo leaders present when it was formed?
When did middle belt ask for self determination?
When did ninas hold its meeting?
Was kanu and his ipob folks present at formation of ninas?
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by esnbrutality: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
so the"useless" Alhaja.. woman that was caught carried "fanta and coke" abi??...Afonja your foolishness disgusts me...spits!

Abdul05:
isn't it better than drug trafficking that spoils a country name abroad grin grin
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by christistruth01: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=udele1 post=108089175][/quote]

Udele1 please is it true Dr Nelly's IPOB and Simon Ekpa are now Claiming Ijebu Igbo , Ilaje Ugbo, Idumota and Alaba (Ala Aba) Markets in Lagos as part of their new Igbo Idu Empire

Can you please kindly Confirm if it is fake News.

Thank you in advance
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Emergingnation(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
udele1:

Keep spearheading. grin grin grin
keep delusion..

Nigeria has gone to the dogs for good, waiting for nations trapped in her to emerg..

Nnamdi Kanu is the spearhead

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
God bless prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(Ohamadike) and the entire Ndigbo gburugburu!
You are a wonderful people and God has made you superior to your mates. Ndigbo are the superior people of Nigeria.

In the next world, I have no doubt that I would be born Igbo!

Igbo Amaka!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc's Bassey Otu Wins Cross River State Governorship Election. / Meet The New Chief Of Naval Staff,rear Admiral Ikechukwu Ogalla From Enugu State / Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.