Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group (2301 Views)

NIGERIA’S DISINTEGRATION DEEPENS AS SOUTHERN NIGERIA SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP... / Self Determination Group Leaders In Nigeria / IGBOS, OUR AUTHENTIC SELF-DETERMINATION GROUP IS LNC - OUR GUIDING LIGHT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Fejoku: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
flokii:
The South West and Middle Belt are relatively peaceful and are going about the agitations in a peaceful manner.. let Igbos carry their oversabi and struggle of violence and destruction far away from our lands.

When you don't share similar ideologies as a group, the end result is disaster and accusations of betrayal. Let Igbos go their own way while we stay on our lane.
You just couldn't resist the urge to put IPOB in your rubbish comment even when we have nothing whatsoever to do with NINAS. Everyone can see how foolish you are.
I wish the Yorubas success in their agitation for Yoruba nation. Can you say the same for Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Fejoku:

You just couldn't resist the urge to put IPOB in your rubbish comment even when we have nothing whatsoever to do with NINAS. Everyone can see how foolish you are.
I wish the Yorubas success in their agitation for Yoruba nation. Can you say the same for Igbos?

Has IPOB resisted the urge to put Yorubas in their rubbish

SOME Yorubas are agitating for a Yoruba Nation not THE YORUBAS
Professor Banji Akintoye did not consult me and I do not support a YORUBA Nation

Whether IPOB = THE IBOS is for IBO people to say

The point is because a group emerge and start shouting YORUBA NATION does not mean they have a mandate or they speak for everyone

IPOB is ,
based on the utterances of Nnamdi Kanu a manifest enemy of the Yoruba people

can you say the same thing about this professor. Has he ever insulted or threatened Ibos with harm
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Fejoku: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
aribisala0:

Has IPOB resisted the urge to put Yorubas in their rubbish

SOME Yorubas are agitating for a Yoruba Nation not THE YORUBAS
Professor Banji Akintoye did not consult me and I do not support a YORUBA Nation

Whether IPOB = THE IBOS is for IBO people to say

The point is because a group emerge and start shouting YORUBA NATION does not mean they have a mandate or they speak for everyone

IPOB is ,
based on the utterances of Nnamdi Kanu a manifest enemy of the Yoruba people

can you say the same thing about this professor. Has he ever insulted or threatened Ibos with harm
You can start a thread about how IPOB Igbos involve Yorubas in their struggle. This thread is clearly about something else. Let us stick to the topic.
Whether it is all of you that support the agitation or not, I choose to support the agitation.
Try to spell Igbo properly if you want to see me spell Yoruba properly in my responses to you. If you insist, I'll deliberately spell it wrongly in my responses to you. Take note of this.
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by aribisala0(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fejoku:

You can start a thread about how IPOB Igbos involve Yorubas in their struggle. This thread is clearly about something else. Let us stick to the topic.
Whether it is all of you that support the agitation or not, I choose to support the agitation.
Try to spell Igbo properly if you want to see me spell Yoruba properly in my responses to you. If you insist, I'll deliberately spell it wrongly in my responses to you. Take note of this.
I responded to what YOU POSTED on this thread

So if you post rubbish do not expect it to go unchallenged

If you want to post rubbish feel free to create as many threads as you like
Be assured I will not join you there
I spelt Ibo the way it is spelt in the Nigerian constitution chapter 5(55)
Re: Yoruba Pull Out Of Self Determination Group by Fejoku: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
aribisala0:
I responded to what YOU POSTED on this thread

So if you post rubbish do not expect it to go unchallenged

If you want to post rubbish feel free to create as many threads as you like
Be assured I will not join you there
I spelt Ibo the way it is spelt in the Nigerian constitution chapter 5(55)
Can you bring out my first response in the thread and show the world what rubbish I posted there? I'm waiting for you.
Since you insist on using the wrong spelling for my people, I'll start using a wrong spelling for your people too. This will be so until you change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Warri Don Finish" This Gentleman Spoke His Heart! (vid) / APC Northerners Burning Tinubu's Campaign Properties, Video / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.