Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (352 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by damilola4162(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
The burial ceremony of late Nomthi Odukoya, wife of the senior pastor of the Fountain of Life Bibel Church, Lagos, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, is currently taking place in Lagos, Newspremises reports.

Pastor Nomthi died in the UK on November 9 after a two-year battle with cancer. She is survived by her husband and two boys, Jomi and Timi. She was 47 years old.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/photos-from-the-burial-service-of-pastor-nomthi-odukoya-wife-of-lagos-pastor-taiwo-odukoya/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by damilola4162(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
More: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by damilola4162(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by damilola4162(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
See more photos Here
Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by AdaSunshine(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Going by her first name, seems she was a South African.
May her soul find rest.
Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by Righteousness2(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
For a Genuie child of GOD, to Live is Christ! To Die is Gain. As long as she was Genuiely Saved, then she is in a place of Undescribable and Limitless Joy, Peace and Glory.

If you are Called home today! Tomorrow this week or before the year ends, what will be your Fate in Eternity?

If you not sure, I Admonish you to drop whatever you doing right now, Go on your knees and say,
Lord JESUS, I surrender to you. I confess and I repent of all my sins. Have Mercy on me. Be my Lord and Personal Savior.
Re: Photos From Burial Service Of Nomthi Odukoya, Wife Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya by damilola4162(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

What's Your First Memory Verse? / Bible Verses About ‘yahoo Yahoo’, Fraud, Ponzi Scheme And the Likes / Inspiration Gone Wrong From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.