Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People (29033 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Posing As A German And Duping People / Nigerian Man In India Arrested For Duping People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Christistruth00: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
killmods:

I hope u know he was just part of an already existing Indian gang?

Please explain

You seem to understand the game well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by sammirano: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
afroniger:
The rate at which Nigerians are committing crimes in India these days is alarming.

The rate at which igbos. Fixed that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Christistruth00:

Please explain

You seem to understand the game well
I take God beg u o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by GambaOsaka: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Send me rupees and I will send you foreign currency . How do people fall for this shit?
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Crusadee: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Please extend that courtesy to us Niger Deltans as well and God will bless you, thanks
Niger delta no follow for biafra, biafra include only 5 igbo states

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by osazuwa23: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by osazuwa23: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by osazuwa23: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
not even igbos biafra
sammirano:

The rate at which igbos. Fixed that
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by osazuwa23: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by egunna(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brimstone77:

This isn't funny anymore..

We igbos need reorientation..

Out moral values have become zero..

God help us...

I'm Igbo,I'm proud...

The 1% of our population doing crime can never overshadow the 99.9% of us doing things and earning a living legitimately..

If you quote me to talk thrash against the great Igbo nation then amadioha will squeeze you lips..
99'% of u are into one form of crime or d other.leave dat matter.i no trust Igbo man shi shi.una mind black pass charcoal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by midolian(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brimstone77:

God help us...

I'm Igbo,I'm proud...

The 1% 85% of our population doing crime can never will always overshadow the 99.9%15% of us doing things and earning a living legitimately..

If you quote me to talk thrash against the great Igbo nation then amadioha will squeeze you lips..

Fixed cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Let's stop this tribalism nonsense. Igbos don't mean anything to Nigeria neither do they contribute anything to Nigeria, yet an Igbo man was at the fore front of the fight for Nigerian independence. Igbo people are all over the world, putting the name of this country in the world map...the Philip emeagwalis and Okonjo iwealas of this world. Igbo people are all over the country, contributing significantly to the economy of every state in which they live and paying taxes to the state government...
Yet when one igbo man is caught in a crime, the hateful tribalism starts.
Last I forget, hushpuppi is an Igbo guy...and he is doing Nigeria proud in an American prison.Mompha too is an Igbo man,
The dangwurugwu/ Bambi Allah people are also Making the nation proud. Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are doing us proud and all over the world.
Crime has nothing to do with ethnic groups...You can hate igbos all you like and desire for them to get their Biafra and perish...but it's all in your small childish mind. Your leaders in your various ethnic groups Know they can't live without igbos in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
They've represented Nigeria badly. Nawa ooooo. MTN data subscription still available for as low as 300naira. Check signature for details
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Burukutuhari: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brimstone77:

God help us...

I'm Igbo,I'm proud...

The 1% of our population doing crime can never overshadow the 99.9% of us doing things and earning a living legitimately..

@ mannavultureg, stop deceiving your self. You Camelion
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Brimstone77: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
egunna:
99'% of u are into one form of crime or d other.leave dat matter.i no trust Igbo man shi shi.una mind black pass charcoal

Ok I don hear.

We no trust you guys too...

It's mutual.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Brimstone77: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
midolian:

Fixed cool cool

Your opinion...
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Brimstone77: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Burukutuhari:

@ mannavultureg, stop deceiving your self. You Camelion

What ever that rock your boat.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Sumento(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by foreshore(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Crusadee:
Niger delta no follow for biafra, biafra include only 5 igbo states
Nothing concern me with Biafra,I'm talking about my own region that've been sustaining you and your big4Nothing zoo over the decades @our own expense and detriment..
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by 574anozie: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Bamzyriches451: 2:58am On Dec 01, 2021
The Hussle is real
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Bifwoli: 3:48am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Chinoso went to India to dupe people, criminal tendency people with no iota of dignity, baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers
Stop your vile tribalism.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Crusadee: 4:48am On Dec 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Nothing concern me with Biafra,I'm talking about my own region that've been sustaining you and your big4Nothing zoo over the decades @our own expense and detriment..
no be only you live for the region so you can't speak for all of them, may b self you inyamirri you come here and be saying rubbish buron ubanka
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Crusadee: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

MKPULUMMIRI kiii you the igbo man
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by egunna(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Ok I don hear.

We no trust you guys too...

It's mutual.
every one knows Igbo for dere treachery,unlike other tribes.dats y 95% of crimes both home ND abroad are attributed to d igbos.u are destined for crime from birth.it is passed from father to children.una fit carry una mama do money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Crusadee:
MKPULUMMIRI kiii you the igbo man
And the same thing go kee you if I nor be Igbo
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Crusadee:
no be only you live for the region so you can't speak for all of them, may b self you inyamirri you come here and be saying rubbish buron ubanka

Alumajiri,we don't want anything to do with you,it's not by force...
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:
This people want to spoil the name of Nigeria pata pata
Una get any name?
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2021
chrisvic007:

Jokes apart, I seriously share your believes about these vermin. Maybe the time is rife for people of like minds to unite and force the political elites to accede to the demand of the biafrans.

They should let them go. They have caused so much problems for the country and Nigerians should start to prepare to live without them.

As for me, I can't wait to see them out of the south west.
Yoruba man, please I'm from the south south,also include us in your calculations,we too are hell bent on leaving..you can coil together with the north in your beloved Nigeria forever,thank you.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Brimstone77: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2021
egunna:
every one knows Igbo for dere treachery,unlike other tribes.dats y 95% of crimes both home ND abroad are attributed to d igbos.u are destined for crime from birth.it is passed from father to children.una fit carry una mama do money.

Your opinion..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.