Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants (6337 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants by ObaOfUyo: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Nothing good can come out of this regime, just empty promises. Take for instance the OP, a hardcore pro Buhari supporter who asked peeps to drop their acct details in the hopes of sending them 25k. Most people sent to his WhatsApp, what did he do? He made screenshots of them, created a thread on this platform and castigated them with it, while also posting their personal banking details in the process. The 25k was just audio, Typical of the Buhari Government. Another reason why Nigerians regretted to vote this government into power. Absolutely nothing good can or would come out of it. Kick Them out. Get your PVC today and do the right thing come next elections.
My peace I Leave you
Re: President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants by ddeola: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Lori iro, after how many years. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Same u said in your first year now u have just a year plus u are still saying the same thing..

Baba just go house and rest u need rest ehh, hand over power.
Re: President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants by Poleski: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
This idiot has been saying this since his first campaign, and yet he has nothing to show for it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpanudoedehe: I Won’t Respond To Professor Sagay In A Bad Manner / Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign / From Yoruba Marginalisation To Oduduwa Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.