Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS (497 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the 3rd National Summit on Diminishing Corruption in the Public Sector 2021 and presents Public Service Integrity Award in State House on 30th Nov 2021

President Buhari with R-L: Awardee Asst. Commander of Narcotics NDLEA Muhammad Tukur Ahmad, Chairman of ICPC Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye, and Awardee Mr. Nelson Okoronkwo of Federal Ministry of Information during the 3rd National Summit on Diminishing Corruption in the Public Sector 2021 and presents Public Service Integrity Award in State House on 30th Nov 2021

https://www.facebook.com/100044604366356/posts/431311091699033/?flite=scwspnss

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by devilmaycry: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
One of the worst president ever
Bad economy
Bad governance
Bad roads
High rates of killings/banditry/kidnappings

It sha never be well with those that don't wish us well .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
more

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by Malory: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a lifeless man. Tufiakwa
Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
devilmaycry:
One of the worst president ever
Bad economy
Bad governance
Bad roads
High rates of killings/banditry/kidnappings

It sha never be well with those that don't wish us well .
[/s]

Boko Haram has been technically defeated, the economy is very stable

na hate go Kee u

e shock u abi?? gringrin grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by Americafighter: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Baba lifeless... Thunder fire the admin that ban me for 2 weeks because I say the truth..... Ban me again and lose your left eye

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Malory:
What a lifeless man. Tufiakwa
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Americafighter:
Baba lifeless
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Americafighter:
Baba lifeless... Thunder fire the admin that ban me for 2 weeks because I say the truth..... Ban me again and lose your left eye
[/s]

grin grin gringrin

e shock u abi??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by Deborah98(f): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why do I feel the caption for this year's summit should have been "increasing corruption in Public sector 2021" cos they're doing the opposite of what's being held. Almost all stratas, spheres and sectors in Nigeria as a country and Government is corrupt. Prove me wrong if there's any undecided undecided God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by ObaOfUyo: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Nothing good can come out of this regime, just empty promises. Take for instance the OP, a hardcore pro Buhari supporter who asked peeps to drop their acct details in the hopes of sending them 25k. Most people sent to his WhatsApp, what did he do? He made screenshots of them, created a thread on this platform and castigated them with it, while also posting their personal banking details in the process. The 25k was just audio, Typical of the Buhari Government. Another reason why Nigerians regretted to vote this government into power. Absolutely nothing good can or would ever come out of it. Kick Them out. Get your PVC today and do the right thing come next elections.
My peace I Leave you
Re: President Buhari Participates At National Summit. PHOTOS by skywalker240(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2021
When the sick old broomstick wants to talk, you'll always expect an ounce of rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Look At What We Are Funding At The Expense Of Real Development / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant: See Photo / I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.