Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu (500 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Say I Will Fight Dirty, I Said No Insult Will Make Me Back Down / How ‘Dundee United’ Became An Insult In Nigeria / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu by kingsways: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
The governor ought to have known that he should call the IG, the AG, or even the president himself rather than ask the Police officer to do so.

It is my considered view that the governor ought to have known that he should be talking to the officer's bosses rather than waste time bantering words in public with a mere CSP.

The officer rightly told him he is too junior to make such a call...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Exactly

They are trying really hard to turn the cop to a scape goat
Re: I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu by slimfit1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yoruba people will get sense soon things that can't happen in Kano Sanwo Olu looked like a fool amongst his people. The little officer told him the limitations of his power as a governor can you imagine. President Malami told him who is running the country.
Re: I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu by oyin44: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is only the people from yeast that would see nothing wrong with that.. grin grin
Re: I Saw No Insult In The Police Officer's Response To Governor Sanwo Olu by DennisEche(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
The cop deserve promotion and recommendation for higher job. My respect for him. He addressed the Governor the best way and he doesn't seem like an average Nigerian who are known for asss licking...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING] IPOB: Ozekhome Leads Legal Team As Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court(video) / The North Hits Ohanaeze Against Zoning 2023 Presidential Candidate / Evidences Showing Igbos Hate Themselves And Love Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.