Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers (40852 Views)

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot / Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Godons1: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Over bleached AfghanEASTERN Girl. grin grin grin

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Innobee99(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
No be mumu be this?

U need this spray to wash ur brain

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by olusegzy01(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
She go soon buy Benz and build house .. #Actress lol
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Naija sef angry angry...See the kind of news wea person dey see for this kin era...Wen other top countries of the world are planning of how to develop more technologically undecided undecided..This one come de treck on bare foot for street just to celebrate nonsense... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Eaglesence: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jidemoo:
This gender too like to dey show off.

Na my mind i talk...I no killi person

Looool

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by dotbaba86(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shezzman:
Real one...
kikikikikikii
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Obarofrederick(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Naija sef angry angry...See the kind of news wea person dey see for this kin era...Wen other top countries of the world are planning of how to develop more technologically undecided undecided..This one come de treck on bare foot for street just to celebrate nonsense... undecided undecided
What she did shows the level of her IQ... And it's bad my brother

4 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nigerian ladies and madness is like Buhari and failure.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Atiku007: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by juman(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Never heard of the name.
I like her way of celebrating it.
She is beautiful as well.
Congrates.

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by juman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
We that has no account "talkless" of followers.
We no die

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Joysticks:
Is there any benefit attached to it?

Huge benefits. Brand endorsements, sponsored posts, adverts, affiliate marketing ... Not to mention gifts from fans too. E no easy to get 1 million followers

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Obarofrederick:
What she did shows the level of her IQ... And it's bad my brother
I swear..wch sane man go like settle with this one now...she just showed her low iQ to the world

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Randy111(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
See her big Carmel toes for that 2nd pix
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omniman:
grin

For those who don't know what that means.

Brands will reach out to you in other to put their products in the face of the #1m followers.

How many IG users with up to 1 million followers and above have you ever seen Brands adverts on their page, story or reel?

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
HenryDion:

Huge benefits. Brand endorsements, sponsored posts, adverts, affiliate marketing ... Not to mention gifts from fans too. E no easy to get 1 million followers

How many IG users with up to 1 million followers and above have you ever seen Brands adverts on their page, story or reel?
Share let's see
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by omoadeleye(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
She suppose go naked for us
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Omniman(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nnamdinaija:

for a celebrity, it is a big deal, for some others, they can decline the offer...
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Obarofrederick(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
I swear..wch sane man go like settle with this one now...she just showed her low iQ to the world
And the most funniest thing is, many would support her for what she did.... That's why the country is not moving forward... Fools too full the country

3 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Obarofrederick(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Celebrating mediocrity! Nonsense.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nnamdinaija:

Share let's see

Show me an IG user with over a million followers and I will point out how the user is making money.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by africandollar: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
She be like who inject Cyrstal methamphetamine for right auricle cheesy grin grin grin grin

You mean she ingested a whole meth through her ears?! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Folabifreeman(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
White man App.

Blacks always seeking validation from the white men
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by seyz91(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
cheesy
YungTemy:
Wahala for people wey carry social media for head. grin

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Obarofrederick:
And the most funniest thing is, many would support her for what she did.... That's why the country is not moving forward... Fools too full the country
. I swear....we celebrate mediocrity in this country...That's y politicians are not taking us serious...and that is y de country keeps getting worst....

In country like China, u can't see this kind of rubbish...Cos they have focus...

Here is to laugh over everything and all will be swept under the carpet.

3 Likes

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by BarrElChapo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fugly undecided
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Babastrong(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=osejie17 post=108097176]just looking at d triangle[you may see it but you no go reach there. Asewho]
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I burst laff

It is not easy to get up to 500k followers talk more of 1 million. It is progress. Even if Brands don't pay her to advertise their business, she can start her own business in a little way and advertise to her supposedly about 700k active followers and expand her small business.

An advantage that she is a lady, hang on clothes that bring out your curves and draw many attention to your small business advert.

ATAT Building Construction
Build solid foundation.
Build comfort.
Build for your future generations
@ ATAT Building Construction.

+2348033702220
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
She 4 walk frm ikeja to lekki
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Successlane: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Waooo, what an achievement!!!!!!!!

Fake life everywhere.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Clinghton: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Having access to a large number of people or being famous which also attracts a large number of people is one one of the digital ways of making money.

That's the reason people do all sort of things to get to the top.

Conclusion; everything ends on this planet, the most important is where you spend your eternity, mist of your followers may not end up with you.
(Hope I didn't spoil the fun).

Let's celebrate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.