Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers (40837 Views)

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot / Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers / Mercy Eke Shares Throwback BBNaija Video To Celebrate 1 Month Out Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by chaloskyx: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
DUMB BITCH
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by NoGirlfriend: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
ok la

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by generalwo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is it that these people don't have other life achievements to celebrate 1m followers and u dey happy like say Nigeria Don gain independence....... Inside this slavery wen we dey say na government na im this one dey shout like mumu up and down because of Instagram because she attain 1m followers....
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by ReubenE(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
EkehPraise:
What kind of multicolored pants is she wearing underneath the white trouser undecided

The first color is her shirt tucked in. The second is her black short underwear.

Why na wetin me and you look??
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Sambai65(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
EkehPraise:
What kind of multicolored pants is she wearing underneath the white trouser undecided

hey alaye na my favourite actress be that ooo cool
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by IbileIfe: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mgbeke of NOLLYWOOD Unleashed! grin

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by IbileIfe: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please, I can arrange 1 million followers on Instagram and Twitter within 6 months for anyone who wants them.
You can buy followers.

I have only about 13, 400 followers on Twitter without solicitation. My followers include top celebrities like Nollywood diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by olatuns2017: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
floss:
Just imagine....
It shall not be well with our poor economy, assuming our country was working some of the things we see as achievement is being frowned over and taking as common abroad...
Just imagine Kevin Hart, Dwayne Johnson, Collin Morgan etc celebrating on the internet cos they hit 1million followers on IG

Ur obstacles dey lead nigeria wahala
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by GABRIEL6036: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Clinghton:
Having access to a large number of people or being famous which also attracts a large number of people is one one of the digital ways of making money.

That's the reason people do all sort of things to get to the top.

Conclusion; everything ends on this planet, the most important is where you spend your eternity, mist of your followers may not end up with you.
(Hope I didn't spoil the fun).

Let's celebrate.
Righteousness number 3 sported, we dey feel you my nigga grin
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Joromi1: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
The future is Toto.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by clothingonline(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mark never remember to delete her own

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
osejie17:
just looking at d triangle
fat punpun
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2021
EkehPraise:

walahi u don spoil kpatakpata like awarawa tomatoes.

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2021
HenryDion:

Huge benefits. Brand endorsements, sponsored posts, adverts, affiliate marketing ... Not to mention gifts from fans too. E no easy to get 1 million followers
She is not a popular icon na.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by damoceile: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2021
This girl well so undecided undecided
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Farfalla(f): 2:39am On Dec 01, 2021
She dey craze.

I didn't even know her name but I remember her face in one movie laidat where she was a rich corporate woman and a serious church choir member as well, being pursued by a broke dude claiming that the Holy Spirit of God had shown him she's the wife... grin

I remember her lamenting that so because of salvation she must marry a poor man. One of those movies you watch coz you're bored. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Bamzyriches451: 2:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Hehehehe

Mad people full this country
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2021
fablani:
Yeyebrities
You have said it all.
Now I Believe in RAPTURE....
God truly needs to weed some idiots out of heaven
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by ceaser: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Olosho everywhere.

Actually since she is known as a movie actress, all those people will still think she is making a scene in a movie.

Biko, someone should please tell me the implication of one million followers on IG. Does it mean 1 million naira monthly? Maybe I should go open an IG account ASAP and work towards gathering followers. Even 100 thousand naira daily from 100 thousand followers ain't bad.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Zanotty(m): 4:59am On Dec 01, 2021
I wonder wetin ronaldo go dy do if na 1m dy make people mesebu Like this
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by BluntCrazeMan: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1Million IG Followers (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Ruby Ojiakor couldn't control her joy as she marched the streets on her bare foot to celebrate having 1 Million followers on her Instagram account, IgbereTV reports.

She shared video of her celebration moment with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5P_EWAueq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAAdPIAzIc
Mad People Everywhere.!!
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Bigpapi: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Actress Ruby Ojiakor Hit The Street On A Barefoot As She Celebrates 1Million IG Followers (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Ruby Ojiakor couldn't control her joy as she marched the streets on her bare foot to celebrate having 1 Million followers on her Instagram account, IgbereTV reports.

She shared video of her celebration moment with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CW5P_EWAueq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAAdPIAzIc

Mkpulu mmiri is working

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by annyz: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Nothing was heard when Liquorose ex-bbn hit hers.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Joysticks:
She is not a popular icon na.

She doesn't need to be... The numbers is what's most important.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by oluadedamola: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2021
YungTemy:
Wahala for people wey carry social media for head. grin

They get paid, most in dollars. People can do advert on their page and they are paid for it, if they also link their page to YouTube , it’s business for them as you view their page
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Sure it will be a W.O.M.A.N
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Obarofrederick(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
. I swear....we celebrate mediocrity in this country...That's y politicians are not taking us serious...and that is y de country keeps getting worst....

In country like China, u can't see this kind of rubbish...Cos they have focus...

Here is to laugh over everything and all will be swept under the carpet.
Bros you have said it all.
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Guyman111: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Omniman:
grin

For those who don't know what that means.

Brands will reach out to you in other to put their products in the face of the #1m followers.

meaning what
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Farfalla(f): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Sure it will be a W.O.M.A.N

The Indian businessman Ratan Tata celebrated when he reached 1 million followers. Ding Dong too celebrated. These are M.E.N. One of them a billionaire sef.

Even rich companies like Etihad Airways celebrated when they attained their 1 million followers. Unless Etihad is a W.O.M.A.N?

1 Like

Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by poweredcom(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Many of Dem won't even use their 1million ff for better deals with brands if you see some of Dem with brands they just can keep to their own part of the deals and deal ambassador keep getting angrier at den
Re: Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers by Danielfalana(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Yes nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee / The Moment Wizkid Arrived Ghana For "Ghana Meets Naija 2018 Event" - Pictures / Emmanuel Adebayo And Wizkid Party Away In London [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.