Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Learn To Forgive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn To Forgive (260 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Forgive by Mercisharelove(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nothing is unforgivable, because GOD ALMIGHTY cleared you of all the charges against HIMSELF.

And all of the ordinances which were contrary to you, which was written against you, were nailed to the cross of CHRIST, your former wicked blood was washed away by the blood of the LAMB of GOD ALMIGHTY. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah. Amen

Learn to forgive before the reciever ever ask for it. Give it out freely and on time.

Before the devil, Satan the deceiver who turned the first man upside down, before he destroys your pure mind given to you by the HOLY Ghosyt and replaces it with corrupt communications which stains good treasure. Praise GOD ALMIGHTY. Amen

Give yourself away to help because help is the best investment! Remember GOD ALMIGHT'S Mercies and grace towards you. Never forget for ever and ever more

GOD ALMIGHTY promised with HIS OATH that HIS goodness and LOVE will follow you all the days of your life and that you will be surrounded by His favour everlasting. Hallelujah.

Do same to humanity!!!. Show mercy..

LOVE you LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Learn To Forgive by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Its good for self healing
Re: Learn To Forgive by helinues: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Forgiving is easy ,but forgetting is the hard part
Re: Learn To Forgive by superintendents(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
helinues:
Forgiving is easy ,but forgetting is the hard part
exactly...

I remain loyal...
Re: Learn To Forgive by Mercisharelove(f): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2021
I see

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Host Big Beach Party With Friends / 6 Signs To Note When Settling In A Relationship / Discover The Benefits Of Using Body Language To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.