Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (37160 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
femixville:

Thanks for the advise... I appreciate
God bless�

Welcome. My apologies for the harsh words earlier on.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
see pains, why body deh pepper you like this na ?

You think everyone is hungry like you that will support evil because of 30k stipen per month ?

So because I didn't support Endsars, I am now hungry?
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2021
headSmasher:
Don't use your father to judge me, we are separate entity.

separate entity my crack.

You depict poverty ridden from your comments
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

separate entity my crack.

You depict poverty ridden from your comments
Well done chairman of poverty ridden people, you can decipher your kinds with comments, you have stray away like dog from home, I am not your kind
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by femixville(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
kingthreat:

Welcome. My apologies for the harsh words earlier on.

No problem.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by mindengrave(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
finalboss:

Well since they refused to walk its their choice. The question is are you going to walk with clueless governor ? You can't seat in your house and type nonsense with those filthy fingers of yours

Now that LASU students are walking with the governor, it is obvious that you only read on nairaland blindly with a filthy eyes. You are wrong against the world.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by finalboss(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
mindengrave:

Now that LASU students are walking with the governor, it is obvious that you only read on nairaland blindly with a filthy eyes. You are wrong against the world.
Lol. Took you days to reply cheesy
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Oluhills007: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Memphitz357:

Thunder fire your left blokos!
I'm also entitled to my opinion
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by eneye1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Samsonklin:

Go and force them to attend the meeting na. Even your government that you are protecting knows what went down that day. Hence the reason for all these their plenty invitation hoping to change the narratives. Don't worry. Just tie their hands and legs and drag them to the meeting na. Mu..shi

no massacre at Lekki. As a leader, you just have to make peace. Many APC youth are angry with The governor, they are complaining he's to weak to be a governor of Lagos; that people he is suppose to jail for destroying properties, he's now inviting them for peace.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by SavageResponse(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2021
Princevirus:
I Left the university since 2016 and I have nothing doing since then. Please someone should help. Am not getting any younger.
I studied mechanical engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.