Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (36775 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Samsonklin(m): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2021
eneye1:
Don't mind them, fools run away.To make a change you have to be part of whatever and talk. Not talking on social media
Go and force them to attend the meeting na. Even your government that you are protecting knows what went down that day. Hence the reason for all these their plenty invitation hoping to change the narratives. Don't worry. Just tie their hands and legs and drag them to the meeting na. Mu..shi

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by orumba(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
The state government wanted to collect their voices.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ogwumgbe: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
These ones are the true sons of their fathers, they are omoluabi not those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, if it were them that was invited by the governor, they will have been behaving to rabies mad dogs that are looking for akpu and uha soup, that was how one was saying, he was invited to endorse Tinubu, Atiku is his man, hypocritical people.

You will die of your hatred for the people God blessed. it's not our doing, it's God's doing, just like your head slamming region's hatred for Israel will not bring them down. The panel even started as a result of the video shared by our darling daughter ok, We are known to stand for Justice and not to accept crumbs for our rights, we are victimized in this nation for fighting injustice right from the creation of the zoo, Biafra war is a testament to that, so stop being economical with the truth and face the fact. No guy from the east will do the useless stinking hypocritical walk of peace. I spit on this government and your idiotic tribe

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by xamuel17(m): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
These ones are the true sons of their fathers, they are omoluabi not those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, if it were them that was invited by the governor, they will have been behaving to rabies mad dogs that are looking for akpu and uha soup, that was how one was saying, he was invited to endorse Tinubu, Atiku is his man, hypocritical people.

Poor man always thinks others are his problem.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by theamazonguru(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

So let me ask,
Would you have preferred they honor the invite for the peace walk?

What does the peace walk signify?
What is the intention?
Can there be any true peace without true justice?

Has the government proven that they can be trusted?
Are we even sure this call for peace walk is not a sinister move/evil agenda to cow these guys or rope them in a way they can never escape and of course bastardize their integrity and all they ever stood for?

There are just far too many rhetorical questions to ask.

Think about these and let's know what you think about the points raised.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You will die of your hatred for the people God blessed. it's not our doing, it's God's doing, just like your head slamming region's hatred for Israel will not bring them down. The panel even started as a result of the video shared by our darling daughter ok, We are known to stand for Justice and not to accept crumbs for our rights, we are victimized in this nation for fighting injustice right from the creation of the zoo, Biafra war is a testament to that, so stop being economical with the truth and face the fact. No guy from the east will do the useless stinking hypocritical walk of peace. I spit on this government and your idiotic tribe
Everything you uttered and pronounced shall be yours and your family.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2021
theamazonguru:

So let me ask,
Would you have preferred they honor the invite for the peace walk?

What does the peace walk signify?
What is the intention?
Can there be any true peace without true justice?

Has the government proven that they can be trusted?
Are we even sure this call for peace walk is not a sinister move/evil agenda to cow these guys or rope them in a way they can never escape and of course bastardize their integrity and all they ever stood for?

There are just far too many rhetorical questions to ask.

Think about these and let's know what you think about the points raised.

Mine is for any peace initiatives to be accepted. Government bad, citizens are no better. Endsars was a sad episode. But for a better future, the youths and government need better co-operation
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2021
vibratingpenis:

This one was born through abortion with incomplete brain.
Not everyone will be like your mother
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Lashist(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Lol...you are just a hungry idiot and troll cheesy grin...was it not an igbo that recorded the killings?? Okponu...im very sure idiots like you were angry that the government was exposed for killing the youths...if you want to troll at least apply small sense
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Lashist(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Not everyone will be like your mother
Eweeh...no vex o...just realized you be total troll without anything going good in your life...sorry for mentioning you grin cheesy..create more monikers and keep doing what you do cheesy...sorry again
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by CollinsVal(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Good one
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Lashist:

Eweeh...no vex o...just realized you be total troll without anything going good in your life...sorry for mentioning you grin cheesy..create more monikers and keep doing what you do cheesy...sorry again
When you pass your comments with insults you expect me to fold my hand and watch? when you say nothing good is going on with you, must you compare your father with others?
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by mokt(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

You Are an IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2021
mokt:

You Are an IDIOT

Ya fada
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Naughtysex: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Actually you suppose to have sense in life, but it's too late for that
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by femixville(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

You have your phone number here 08164102141, and you want to lash me. You have no idea who is behind the moniker you want to lash. It is bad when your enemy knows you but you don't know him.

Everyone is having right to his or her view, nd theres room to counter any views..
You saying you having my fone number and claiming who you are, I don't get nd I don't understand the meaning of that threat.. Do you knw who I am too..
So, why coming here to create threat over peoples view..
You made your point, a constructive counter is made in return, is that an issue..?
Have you not been commenting on peoples views before, did they threaten you.. You know how many people have lashed me back on my comments on naira land.. But, I shouldav threatened or harm them..
It's a free world, free speech, if any can't bear the replied comments on ones view, then such doesn't deserve to be in a public opinion platform like naira land..

Let's learn to live in peace not threatening your fellow being, all of us are under God, you can't claim God over anyone..
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
femixville:

Everyone is having right to his or her view, nd theres room to counter any views..
You saying you having my fone number and claiming who you are, I don't get nd I don't understand the meaning of that threat.. Do you knw who I am too..
So, why coming here to create threat over peoples view..
You made your point, a constructive counter is made in return, is that an issue..?
Have you not been commenting on peoples views before, did they threaten you.. You know how many people have lashed me back on my comments on naira land.. But, I shouldav threatened or harm them..
It's a free world, free speech, if any can't bear the replied comments on ones view, then such doesn't deserve to be in a public opinion platform like naira land..

Let's learn to live in peace not threatening your fellow being, all of us are under God, you can't claim God over anyone..

The account you use with your contact info here should not be used on sensitive conversations. You don't know who is who. A simple comment on a political topic and you could be used as bait with your contact. My 2 cents. Have a good day.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by mokt(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Ya fada

You are a really big Idiot. Ass licking wey you dey do for politicians no make you and your entire household get sense again. You are one of the problems of this country

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Lashist(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
When you pass your comments with insults you expect me to fold my hand and watch? when you say nothing good is going on with you, must you compare your father with others?
No vex bros...i didnt realize early that you are such a lousy hungry troll...forgive me and move on with your life
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lashist:

No vex bros...i didnt realize early that you are such a lousy hungry troll...forgive me and move on with your life
Hungry? I am not your father, kid, don't use your father status to judge me
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Lashist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Hungry? I am not your father, kid, don't use your father status to judge me
Lol...you must be using your dad daily to catch trips here with other trolls cheesy grin work you no get...plans to even get busy in life no even dey...your dreams is just to come to NL and find one's parents to insult grin...happy insulting o...after insulting our daddies, you will still logout to your hungry life cheesy..enjoy
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by headSmasher: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...you must be using your dad daily to catch trips here with other trolls cheesy grin work you no get...plans to even get busy in life no even dey...your dreams is just to come to NL and find one's parents to insult grin...happy insulting o...after insulting our daddies, you will still logout to your hungry life cheesy..enjoy
Are still here crying, well when you get home give this to your father to read, it not for social media, it should be a personal conversation with your father
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by goodheart01: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Shut up abeg. Talking thrash
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by 49cents(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

With social media what have you become..a naoraland rogue yeah

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
49cents:

With social media what have you become..a naoraland rogue yeah

grin grin grin
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by walesoflyf(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

If there was another word for "Dunce".. I'll gladly label you with the title.. Spits

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by femixville(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

The account you use with your contact info here should not be used on sensitive conversations. You don't know who is who. A simple comment on a political topic and you could be used as bait with your contact. My 2 cents. Have a good day.

Thanks for the advise... I appreciate
God bless�
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Danjikanbauchi: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

see pains, why body deh pepper you like this na ?

You think everyone is hungry like you that will support evil because of 30k stipen per month ?
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ba7man(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
The 2 clowns should stay away.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Wealth777: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
McEphiks:

You’ve said nothing. Absolutely nothing!
You're wrong Bro; He said NONSENCE, absolute NONSENSE!!!
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by oyatz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
I Know that paid bmc urchins wil criticize them. But why should they attend a kangaroo peace meeting hosted by those that called army to kill innocent Nigerians at the toll gate simply because money stopped flowing into the pocket of the son of a certain 'powerful' man due to blockage of the lekki toll gate?

Falz and Mr macroni have my full support

Lagos 2023: Vote Falz/Mr Macaroni for Governor/Deputy Governor.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by McEphiks(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wealth777:

You're wrong Bro; He said NONSENCE, absolute NONSENSE!!!

Maybe you’re right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.