Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (36759 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Peace Walk: Falz, Marcaroni Reject Sanwo-olu’s Invite / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Epeegee(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
First this stuewpid man invited the destructive and criminal endsars clowns to join the panel, but the same useless people rubbished the report and the panel with false claims, misinformation and bless claims of deaths, now he's inviting the same useless criminals and destructive elements to a peace rally when in fact these clowns are not interested in peace, the only thing they are interested in is destruction of Lagos state so why is this man pandering to these criminals who really should be in jail for the destruction they engaged in?

Sanwo Olu reeks weakness, indecisiveness and fortitude, pandering to valueless and destructive elements is nothing but failure and abdication of leadership.

The APC as a mater of urgency must replace this man, no second term for him.

You are technically stupid sir
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by yinkeys(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Leybari:
They'll soon kill them for refusing to be cowed.
You already know this game of thrones my brother
These guys don’t know the fire they are playing with
People like Sowore that seem cooked to me are not stupid
They better be ready for these devilish people
This country is controlled by evil people who will go to any length to retain power.
My prayer is that they should be very clever in the way they handle political issues there-forth.
USA don’t care about ordinary Nigerian citizens who seemingly have no rights
Having watched documentaries of economic hitmen they had globally I can say they somewhat benefit from our chaotic state.
Sad West Africans till this day try to cross the Mediterranean Sea & we still have non visionaries in the corners of power.
We just cannot continue this way
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by dvkot(m): 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

I know you

but who are the 35 fools that liked this junk
Are you surprised ? It's their fellow walking dead BMC.. most of them have 2-3 account on NL so they switch and like, at least I know mannazombie has 3 but you won't blame them they are collecting 30k monthly allowance to lick buhari grey-hairy butt

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Epeegee(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Amodi470:

In a nutshell, all they are trying to say is:
"I'M/THEY ARE ONLY THERE FOR VIOLENCE".
Stop castigating gov't Come let's talk, they no gree
Stop violent protest, they no gree
So what do they want the governor to do,
I THINK HE SHOULD TREAT THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND, useless ingrédients

You are technically stupid and a duplicate of an animal sir,this same police brutality we protest about is still going on in Lagos,justice haven't been served yet for those that was killed at lekki toll gate and sanwo olu is talking about peace walk

You are a talented mad man

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

You are a COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Defending a cause in this country is a curse itself.

Just take a look at some of the critical and objective thinkers comments on this thread and you'll be ashamed of that fact.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by eebraa(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2021
That Macaroni with his big Nose like Pomo. What exactly do they want? Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Ola3tag(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:
These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.
They knew the police will come. Unfortunately, it was the military came to clear the tollgate, but these guys were chilling in their homes at that time.
Now they are rejecting a peace walk organized by the constituted authority of a governor.
Social media has really made these ones important. if not for it, I can bet you Macaroni the skit actor will be doing stage plays in an unsheltered theatre.

You are a disgrace to your entire linage, and I hope you get hit by a dangote truck very soon you bastard
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by annawhite(f): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

And naira land has given u a platform to write!!! grin...still waiting for the day you will take your writing talent up a notch...

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by TemmyT002(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
Good one FALZ AND MAC. You guys are true patriot.

They are the real patriots, not those fraudsters who think they are patriots because their favorite party is on power.

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by socialmediaman: 1:18am On Dec 01, 2021
MrsAnyanwu:
Cold Heineken for you! Enter any bar and send me the bill

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by NGpatriot: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Endsars hoodlums and criminals don't want peace, all you want is destruction and we won't let you, criminals, destroy Lagos. Lagosians will join the governor, but minus you hoodlums.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by ablejesus26(m): 1:44am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Learn to be reasonable, you are not talking to your father

shut up jarey grin grin
didnt your quota system sense tell you that your
antics are too cheap and easy to detect grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Goldencheese(m): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2021
bolabiyi:
After listening to Sanwo olu, I believe everything Ambode said about this man...How can u rubbish the panel set up by u? How can u downgrade the lives of human souls who died for the cause of better Living? All is not well with our leaders mentally...

You couldn't have said it better than I.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Maseev(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Mr Macaroni and Falz react to Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s invitation for a peace walk

Popular comedian, Mr Macaroni and singer, Falz have reacted to the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s invitation for ‘A Walk for Peace.’

READ THE COMPLETE NEWS HERE
https://sevenseconds.com.ng/2021/12/01/mr-macaroni-and-falz-react-to-gov-sanwo-olus-invitation-for-a-peace-walk/
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by goslowgoslow(m): 2:56am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

You no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by goslowgoslow(m): 2:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Epeegee:

You are technically stupid and a duplicate of an animal sir,this same police brutality we protest about is still going on in Lagos,justice haven't been served yet for those that was killed at lekki toll gate and sanwo olu is talking about peace walk

You are a talented mad man
Lol... cheesy cheesy... which one be "talented mad man"
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by richboy7(m): 3:06am On Dec 01, 2021
McEphiks:

You’ve said nothing. Absolutely nothing!

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by phemiee1810(m): 4:01am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

I hope you don’t get to transfer this stupidity to an offspring of yours

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by donbrowser(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

But the military didn't go to Lekki tollgate or am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by kingthreat(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Ola3tag:

You are a disgrace to your entire linage, and I hope Ola3tag get hit by a dangote truck very soon as a bastard
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by naikeboy(m): 5:02am On Dec 01, 2021
This guys are my men of the year bro... Not even davido.... Which peace.... In an unjust society....

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Lordmajor31: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=kingthreat post=108097115]These are the same clowns that refused to negotiate with FG and insist that the youths block the tollgate despite the anarchy looming.

[ I like the fact that you admitted that the military came to the tollgate and we all know how it went down that night. Now tell your Governor he can take a walk himself ]

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Nnachi404(m): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Which way Nigerian. People see black dey call am white biko who do naija ?
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Tzar(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2021
History will be kind to you young men.
You have far more courage than my pschologically battered generation in their 40s and 50s.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Evii: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Nice one, gov. Jide should be truthful to himself and to his creator.
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by OllyArt(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Leybari:
They'll soon kill them for refusing to be cowed.
Go kill them na Mugu
Na so life no get value again
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by gulfer: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Another panel report for the dustbins just, like the Oputa panel report.....Many people always make the mistake of writing their names in Gold' Sanwoolu just made a very grave mistake just to please his benefactor and not scuttle his ambition to rule Nigeria angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by Raph82(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

I think Macaroni was sometimes arrested and put behind bars for his participation in open protest sometimes ago. He's not a social media warrior, he used to take part in open protests..

1 Like

Re: Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk by lexy2014: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2021
kingthreat:

Except u didn't read the article, falz and marcaroni gave their reasons for declining. U should first begin by negating the reasons they gave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter / Colonel Hassan Stan Labo: 'Soldiers Are Trained To Kill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.