Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (64943 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Mckhalifa(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
I weep for our intelligence. It takes a proper intelligence to dismantle this terrorist organization. This urchins should be no match to our security forces but you know why :
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Haven't watched the vid but I've heard enough to doubt that it is enough to declare the killers of the policemen one thing or another based on the language people spoke,someones nose, and apparent cannibalism when we all know the history of YouTube video fakery . Haven't we heard that some Cameroonian Ambazonian rebels can speak Igbo? France would dearly love Nigeria to replicate Rwanda etc. In any case, speculations and toting up all kinds of permutations in the comfort of the home and in the fevered imagination can be easy,which is why we need hard evidence. Many Nigerians from all tribes have straight noses, how is straight nose suddenly proof that someone is Fulani?

Nigerians need to wait for hard evidence and not rely on hearsay. When evidence is collected it then exits for all to challenge at some point. The "waiting" for evidence is in itself useful in every way. It calms nerves, cools the heated environment, allows individuals to reason better, and helps people cultivate the useful habit of delaying gratification.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Actually you are the one that has brain infection, This matter can be settled very easily. Let the government try Nnamdi Kanu in an open court, and convict him of any crime under law. Simple.
They arrested him and while he was on bail, sent soldiers to go and assassinate him. Does that sound like someone they have a case against?
When he re-appeared and was able to travel the world, showing that the international community did not see him as a criminal and Nigeria itself could not effect a lawful extradition order against him. Does that sound like someone they have a case against?
Then they took the grossly illegal step of extraordinary rendition to bring him from Kenya, and still have refused to face him in court; his lawyers are ready, both local and international, yet the Nigerian state is postponing and adjourning the case all in a ridiculous guise to face their own law. Does that seem like someone who they have a case against?

You always claim to be objective, factual, intellectual and even a critical thinker. So please apply that critical thinking you have, and tell me how Nigeria or indeed any other country in the world has actually shown they have a lawful criminal case against Nnamdi Kanu. I await

And that's their justification for killing the policemen abi?

Nnamdi Kanu case is still on going. So let the court decide , if he is guilty or not.....but Ipob and Esn are complicating his case, with their idiotic approaches. As far as I am concern, Ipob and ESn are bleeding terrorists. And the FG must hunt them down

Can your darling USA, Israel and UK tolerate killing if their police? Especially the united states. They will hunt them down.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Emiya: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
akanbiaa:
An average Yoruba Man has higher probability to be friends with an average Hausa/Fulani man than with an Igbo Man because they have things in common and most Yoruba's are Muslims like Hausa/Fulani. So that's why and overtime they have lived harmoniously, intermarried and loyal to each other. And if you want to know me all I can tell you is that I am a direct decendant of Oranmiyan so ask for forgiveness where you are currently and you are forgiven If you do so and if nor you are OYO.

northerner claiming to be Yoruba.... very easy to identify.

divide and rule taqiya
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
garfield1:

Is girei Fulani dominated
Yes! absolutely!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by garfield1: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

Yes! absolutely!

Which other tribe is there? Is it chamba that dominates michika
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by NGpatriot: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cannibalism is very endemic in that part of Nigeria, but terrorist going mainstream with it is a new low, the fact this was done openly not only means have done worse and this is not the first time, but also this is the new level of open display of barbarity and what is in the future of the people in that region because the same cane you beat the first wife with is the same for the new wife.

What's next? Heads hanging from poles and streetlights?

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
garfield1:

No, it's Higi
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
garfield1:

We have Bata', Yungur, Gada, even Kanuri's etc
Chamba's are mostly found in Ganye, Jada L.G
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.

Igbos don't behead, even igbo cultists and armed robbers never do such things. We all know those who beheading is there profession... Giving a dog bad just to nail it is a waste of time. The good thing about truth is that it lasts forever. God is still in heaven... Whoever is behind this must be exposed.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by lesbiconverter: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

They should use those police killed , prepare ofe Nsala, ofe owerri, ofe onugbu, egusi soup, Nkwobi and step it down with chilled Life beers
grin
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Precisely. So many on this forum, and apparently the staff of Arise News have grossly inferior capacity for logical reasoning.

https://www.nairaland.com/6870212/esn-members-killed-two-police

Watch the video shared on this thread and review this your post.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Joe yorubakwe speaks fluent Igbo. Is he IPOB?
Hope Uzodinjo is also a fluent Igbo speaker. Is he IPOB?
M0ron!!

The video is on this thread for you to look at yourself.

The perpetrators themselves were bragging about the deed and revealed their identity.

The identities revealed matched with their manner of speech, dressing, conduct, location of incident even with passersby going about their activities and other points.

So I really do not understand your point of argument.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

YES, BUT DID IPOB OR ESN POST ANY VIDEO AND CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY?

DID THEY MENTION ESN OR IPOB OR DISPLAY THEIR SYMBOL?

IF THE ANSWER IS NO, THEN YOU ARE ON A LONG TING.

Yes, they claimed responsibility.

Watch the video on this thread

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2021
peeps4u:

There are 2 videos in that link. In one of the videos, they were on the road hailing themselves with "ESN, ESN is moving, zoo police".

Go and watch again

Thank you sir.

The video is on this thread.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Viking07:
While this is very barbaric, but there’s no evidence that proves this was done by IPOB.
When BHT or ISWAP carry out an attack even the blind would know it was them. What’s the evidence that links this to IPOB?

Did you watch the videos?

Watch them here to clear any doubts.

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Drogunov:

Hmmm. The 1st person to think outside the box. Othets are just plain mumus.

Before calling others mumu, have you watched the video??

You can watch the videos for yourself from this thread.

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Litmus:
Haven't watched the vid but I've heard enough to doubt that it is enough to declare the killers of the policemen one thing or another based on the language people spoke,someones nose, and apparent cannibalism when we all know the history of YouTube video fakery . Haven't we heard that some Cameroonian Ambazonian rebels can speak Igbo? France would dearly love Nigeria to replicate Rwanda etc. In any case, speculations and toting up all kinds of permutations in the comfort of the home and in the fevered imagination can be easy,which is why we need hard evidence. Many Nigerians from all tribes have straight noses, how is straight nose suddenly proof that someone is Fulani?

Nigerians need to wait for hard evidence and not rely on hearsay. When evidence is collected it then exits for all to challenge at some point. The "waiting" for evidence is in itself useful in every way. It calms nerves, cools the heated environment, allows individuals to reason better, and helps people cultivate the useful habit of delaying gratification.

It is better to watch the videos yourself.

There are two videos.

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Milito: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
showafrica:

Igbos don't behead, even igbo cultists and armed robbers never do such things. We all know those who beheading is there profession... Giving a dog bad just to nail it is a waste of time. The good thing about truth is that it lasts forever. God is still in heaven... Whoever is behind this must be exposed.

Go and watch the video and come and review your comment.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
mbos:
they want referendum for freedom period
Are there no igbo representatives in the National Assembly that will ask for referendum to be included in the constitution?

No where in the world will the president wake up and give referendum to a region.

Even when Adaka Boro declared Republic Of Niger Delta, the FG lead by Aguyi Ironsi and Ojuku used federal might to crush him and his militias.

No where in the world are things done like this.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Milito:

The video is on this thread for you to look at yourself.

The perpetrators themselves were bragging about the deed and revealed their identity.

The identities revealed matched with their manner of speech, dressing, conduct, location of incident even with passersby going about their activities and other points.

So I really do not understand your point of argument.

Why would someone reveal their identity knowing consequence? Continue deceiving yourselves. THESE ARE NOT IPOB!! THESE ARE NOT ESN!!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2021
Milito:

Watch the video shared on this thread and review this your post.

Continue deceiving yourselves. THESE ARE NOT IPOB!! THESE ARE NOT ESN!!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by gowaga68: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmmmmm!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by kkonyeji(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

DID IPOB POST ANY VIDEO?

DID YOU SEE ANYBODY WITH IPOB OR ESN ID CARD?

YOU ARE JUST DESPERATE BECAUSE YOU KNOW NNAMDI KANU WILL SOON BE RELEASED.

IT IS IGBO PEOPLE THAT HAVE YORUBA FRIENDS I PITY, VERY TREACHEROUS PEOPLE.

Not all of them Bros.

1 of their gehs I've been fucking of late is pleasure & sweetness personified.
This is in addition to her simple approach to life.
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

And that's their justification for killing the policemen abi?

Nnamdi Kanu case is still on going. So let the court decide , if he is guilty or not.....but Ipob and Esn are complicating his case, with their idiotic approaches. As far as I am concern, Ipob and ESn are bleeding terrorists. And the FG must hunt them down

Can your darling USA, Israel and UK tolerate killing if their police? Especially the united states. They will hunt them down.

You still running around like a beheaded chicken without any attempt answering a common question that I asked, therefore no need wasting my time on you. You and your FG should continue hunting ndi Igbo na let what happens to anti Igbos keep happening to you and your families, who cares? Of course not I. Mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You still running around like a beheaded chicken without any attempt answering a common question that I asked, therefore no need wasting my time on you. You and your FG should continue hunting ndi Igbo na let what happens to anti Igbos keep happening to you and your families, who cares? Of course not I. Mtcheeeeew!!!

Who is anti igbo's? To you and your brainwashed people, anybody that doesn't support the clueless Ipob and Esn activities are anti igbo.
I don't answer to brainless questions....
Yes, the FG will hunt them down . The police killed got families too....

what's happening to Igbo , that is not happening to the other regions in nigeria? What I see about the Southeast is you guys always play the victim cards.

And lastly, from your comments I know you are nothing but ill- bred kid. Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Tingotoe: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please have they killed the IPOB terrorists/cannibals who committed this dastardly act? The police need to go door to door in that village ad arrest any suspicious looking adult male for interrogation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please where is the video? There's nothing here to see. Everything is blurry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Soldiers Cut Off Man's Dreadlocks, Flog Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.