Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) (64984 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Investigative:
tho I wasn’t expecting zombie to reason
But if we want to commit any crime,we don’t need to video it and post it the same day
Please tell this these crew members and camera man to make another video
I pity the police they’re all are sacrificing for their propaganda
since lie Mohammed said they are working with international community to label iPob terrorist
He employed social media rat
Employed Biafra national guard
And unleash their unknown gunmen that could invade odili home in Abuja
Just to tarnish iPob

The propaganda budget they borrowed from China is working
But at last Biafra will emerge
[/s]

Same old shit.
Dem no dey teach you to take responsibility for actions in your region, even for once?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by mediainc: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
peeps4u:

These people are brainless. Every time, they threaten everyone and critic with violence and murder, they even dare you to come to their land to criticise them, but whenever IPOB/ESN kills, they come online to say it is a lie.
But these are people who have vowed to kill
It's because Nigerians tolerate them...they are a scourge to Nigeria, that group, a cancer that must be cut off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

WHERE DID THEY CALL THEMSELVES ESN?

U MUST BE INSANE?

You keep jumping from one post to another like a mad dog.

Go and watch the video and see your terrorist brothers loudly hailing themselves as ESN

You will end up like your terrorist commander, NNAMDI KANU very soon .

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by barcaboi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Yes, he has always been. Go and read 'Abati is dead' written by Adeshina in 2015, published in the Sun newspapers.
Political banter is different from doing a job he’s paid to do; delivering news as it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Guestlander: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON ME, NO BE COURT WE DEY.

IF I CATCH YOU, I WILL CRACK YOUR SKULL AND ROAST YOUR BRAIN, BEFORE RUNNING AWAY.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

Self confessed cannibal. You will roast his brain? Hannibal Lecter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Ayomi90: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Komu1048:

U should be proud of ur people by changing ur moniker first
Ogbeni am a Yoruba man, a free man, an Omo oko, Omo Ijebu. I don't support rubbish, unity isn't by force.

And for ur information my name is Ayomi if that one pain u o le gba Inu Igbo lo ki o lo pa ara e danu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Bayonet40: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mmmmmm. Most Igbos have finally accepted terrorism in Igbo land. Thank God am not one of those. God forbid

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by peeps4u: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

IF I CATCH YOU, I WILL CRACK YOUR SKULL AND ROAST YOUR BRAIN, BEFORE RUNNING AWAY.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.

You will die like a terrorist one day, that I promise you.

I am just begging you to join the ESN army your terrorist commander set up, since you proudly support them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
peeps4u:

You will die like a terrorist one day, that I promise you.

I am just begging you to join the ESN army your terrorist commander set up, since you proudly support them.

GO INTO THE FOREST AND FACE ESN, COWARD!

INSTEAD, U DEY NAIRALAND DEY POST CRAP FROM UNDER YOUR MOTHER BED, IN YOUR GRANDMOTHER BASEMENT.

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Bayonet40: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.
Igbo terrorists. Lol... Onye gburu nwanneya aburo odogwu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by aribs(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
I know this IPOB rabble rousing , hate spreading tiger they have been riding on will eventually consume them and the whole world will see them for what they are: a group whose ideology was perhaps grounded on nobler causes but that has descended into paranoia and utter madness. Spewing hate has never been a strategy- arresting and prosecuting this Kanu fellow is one of the few things I would think Buhari got right and I don’t even like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by peeps4u: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
hammer567:

GO INTO THE FOREST AND FACE ESN, COWARD!

INSTEAD, U DEY NAIRALAND DEY POST CRAP FROM UNDER YOUR MOTHER BED, IN YOUR GRANDMOTHER BASEMENT.

Dont worry, Nigerian Army will treat you in the language you understand.

When Nigerian army kill you like terrorists you are, dont come here to seek sympathy with foul cry
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by hammer567: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Dont worry, Nigerian Army will treat you in the language you understand.

When Nigerian army kill you like terrorists you are, dont come here to seek sympathy with foul cry

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by fof1: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ogbeni am a Yoruba man, a free man, an Omo oko, Omo Ijebu. I don't support rubbish, unity isn't by force.

And for ur information my name is Ayomi if that one pain u o le gba Inu Igbo lo ki o lo pa ara e danu.

Just do the needful rather than blabbing. Ijebu? No wonder you are happy for people beheading humans like them cos they claim they r freedom fighters. Ijebu is the Yoruba version of igbos so u guys must reason same way. And pls change your name, you are demeaning it, it doesn't befit a bitter soul like you
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Aboks(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Eastern haram

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Ayomi90: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Komu1048:

Just do the needful rather than blabbing. Ijebu? No wonder you are happy for people beheading humans like them cos they claim they r freedom fighters. Ijebu is the Yoruba version of igbos so u guys must reason same way. And pls change your name, you are demeaning it, it doesn't befit a bitter soul like you
You are slave in Yoruba land, u must be a bastard because an Omoluabi doesn't discriminate, you ain't Yoruba, u must be one of those slaves. Ijebu to the world, we are strong, intelligent ND rich, that's why we av been the Yorubas in helms of affairs in Nigeria. Where are u from? U av no voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

When will it set??

I'm not an advocate of war but when and if the North chooses to revenge. Hmmmmmm
Igbos go cry o
Them go cry gannnnnnnn
North has an army of men that would shrink the entire igboland
No be mouth
Read history over again
This what exactly what that foolish Nzeogwu did that made the Northerners react violently... Igbos can't stand when it happens o. U guys rely more of Niger Delta than ur states to be successful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Upjis: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Mere words do not fill a basket. Your so called proof as useless as Zahra buhari's used menstrual pad.

Lol am very sorry for you cause your leveling of thinking won't take you far

You are just a waste to your parents and generation

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by elmodee7(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sctests:

Abokey 'mumuslim' mugu, it's 'leaky' not 'leaking'. grin

Go school you no gree, you burn your almajiri school, pour beer inside ablution bottle dey shout 'ba turenci'. grin

You and GreenArrow1, na siamese twins of buffoonery una be. grin

Your stupidity has been certified

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
IPOB members are criminal terrorists.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by MUHAMUJoko: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Biodun556:
Ibos finally embrace terrorism

YOUR allah prohet مُحَمَّد Mohammed is d only known terrorist .

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
What is the difference between Boko Haram and IPOB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by MUHAMUJoko: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ishilove:
What is the difference between Boko Haram and IPOB?

The difference is that one is fighting for freedom. Haha when they killed 2 million igbos and still kill upto today it has been a cold war since 1914 when we where forced to be with very dirty lazy aliens around us who are fighting so hard to keep igbos in Nigeria because you are all are useless people made up of a gene of a pedofile dead allah prophet مُحَمَّد Mohammed who only aim in this world is f**k kids and kill people or force them to serve whatever.

So one is fighting for freedom which is allowed , o yea a lot of igbo are us citizens now , in the army with time i promise we will come for you all .. enjoy that dead land for now .
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

It is actually sobering and I hope those our Nigerian Elderstatesmen of Igbo extraction who visited our President in Aso Rock last week have seen the video. It will be fair to hear Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife respond to the beheading of uniformed police officers and covering the cannibalism of their severed body part on video.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers
CAUSING MORE DAMAGES FOR NMK,BUT THEY DONT KNOW

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:
Fake news peddlers, stop spreading false news, you will not gain any good thing from such act. IPOB is never a terrorist group but agitating group for freedom. It is still your people carrying out the same act in the north even down to the east, not IPOB please.
THIS IS ONE OF THE CAURSED CHILD OF THE LAND
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Brimstone77: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
LyfeJennings:

I'm not an advocate of war but when and if the North chooses to revenge. Hmmmmmm
Igbos go cry o
Them go cry gannnnnnnn
North has an army of men that would shrink the entire igboland
No be mouth
Read history over again
This what exactly what that foolish Nzeogwu did that made the Northerners react violently... Igbos can't stand when it happens o. U guys rely more of Niger Delta than ur states to be successful

Sorry I don't engage in c*ck and bull stories...

We will be patiently waiting for your northern armies to come and sink igbo..

Who are the Niger Deltans and how are they saving us the igbos??

We don't no them here in the east..
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
MUHAMUJoko:

The difference is that one is fighting for freedom. Haha when they killed 2 million igbos and still kill upto today it has been a cold war since 1914 when we where forced to be with very dirty lazy aliens around us who are fighting so hard to keep igbos in Nigeria because you are all are useless people made up of a gene of a pedofile dead allah prophet مُحَمَّد Mohammed who only aim in this world is f**k kids and kill people or force them to serve whatever.

So one is fighting for freedom which is allowed , o yea a lot of igbo are us citizens now , in the army with time i promise we will come for you all .. enjoy that dead land for now .
If you must write crap, at least let the crap be decipherable. What the actual fuck_ is this gibberish you just typed?

Ogbeni geddifok with your brain deadening and semi-literate drivel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Investigative:
tho I wasn’t expecting zombie to reason
But if we want to commit any crime,we don’t need to video it and post it the same day
Please tell this these crew members and camera man to make another video
I pity the police they’re all are sacrificing for their propaganda
since lie Mohammed said they are working with international community to label iPob terrorist
He employed social media rat
Employed Biafra national guard
And unleash their unknown gunmen that could invade odili home in Abuja
Just to tarnish iPob

The propaganda budget they borrowed from China is working
But at last Biafra will emerge
MUMU,HE IS IN LAGOS TYPING RUBBISH
Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Abeg, dont say that one. NE is a conquered region for BH, they dont need suicide bombing there again. They now collect taxes in many local govts. They are moving to North west now
You guys are irredeemably stupid and ignorant, mention just 2 local government? and from which state. We talking about NE here, where one local government is comparable in size with one or two states in the south-yeast cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
While this is very barbaric, but there’s no evidence that proves this was done by IPOB.
When BHT or ISWAP carry out an attack even the blind would know it was them. What’s the evidence that links this to IPOB?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Sorry I don't engage in c*ck and bull stories...

We will be patiently waiting for your northern armies to come and sink igbo..

Who are the Niger Deltans and how are they saving us the igbos??

We don't no them here in the east..

The Igbo strength lies in collaboration with Niger Delta
With that 4 core Igbo states, do U think U can do it alone?
The core Igbo states are dry and barren land.
Asari Dokubo know what he's saying when he called Igbo states a barren land
U have nothing to boast of
Look, if the Northern army swipe on Igbo
I swear it will be levelled to nothing
Just formation of suicide bombers alone will make life unbearable for U lots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osun Assembly Replies Demola Adeleke On The Change Of The State's Name / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.