Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report (41073 Views)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why did scene of masscre clean early in the morning?
Why is the complete footage of lekki incident?
Did protesters shoot at security agents at lekki?
What are rules of engagrment?
Why did bodies transfer from one mortuary to another mortuary?
Why did military refuse access to ambulances to take care of victims?
Who are 99 unclaimed bodies in LASUTH ikeja?
Since government is not transparent in handling the matter, i can tell you that more than 100 people died and their bodies were sunked in lagoon.
We need sonar technology to check lagos waters to see human remains.

Where you there when all these happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by kay29000(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Show me a family member, a social media account,
a person who knew a person...show me something! Anything! It is not by emotion. Lets be factual

Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by HappyPagan: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
ogascomax:

The day you guys will fall in the hands of evil people you will understand better. Sometimes I only wonder if some of you are living in this world or you just are sleeping all your lives.
I also hope you are never convicted of an accusation without evidence. Maybe in your part of the world, what you feel is what must be true. It is you who sleeps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
what are trying to say bro
south east states are cursed and doomed forever
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by cliqtips: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Newton85:
You're right jare my brother. The "live video" where DJ Switch went to drop dead bodies at the feet of soldiers abi? Keep deluding yourself.

Lol.. don't worry. I have nothing else to say.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
[s]Show me a family member, a social media account,
a person who knew a person...show me something! Anything! It is not by emotion. Lets be factua[/s]l

Have you been living under a rock?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Priwillo:

Even if your brother was one of the victims, you won't come out.

You guys make me laugh with how you even manage to brainwash yourselves because it is fashionable to indict 'the man' .

Do you know how many organizers and affiliated coordinators #EndSARS had? Literally dozens. Yet non were killed or harmed. They even became demigods strutting around arrogantly.

Celebs like Wizkid called Buhari that stupid old man and Buhari never had his time let alone be interested in vengefully persecuting him and others. Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu etal call Buhari all manners of name and they are living, breathing and still cursing daily.

There is no open or even provable covert persecution of any influential antagonists of the government. Something that will be impossible in a genuinely Gestapo-like nation where brutal dictator understand that to go after and silence leading voices means to silence the protests.

Furthermore, only Nigerians whose families are 'too scared' were "massacred" but organizers, activists and all others remain insultively active with nada happening to them. You lot don't really know what a repressive and genuinely brutal Government is.

You claim the Nigerian Government is one, because almost every Nigerian is casually dishonest and into painting others black for personal gains like DJ Switch etal.

Yet there is no proof of this and the modus operandi of such a government is completely absent in the case of the Buhari Government and Lagos State leadership . No routine arrest and jailing of dissenting leading voices.

Yet same Government disbanded SARs as demanded. The same Government convening panels upon panel and compensating families when genuinely brutal Government kill at will and ask you to do your worst.

If anything folks obsessed with #EndSARS (whether the organizers or the opportinist 'activists' like Adeyanju or even ordinary Nigerians) look to me to be attention-seekers who are just peeved Buhari does not seem to care about them hence they need to keep making claims to trend and be relevant in the eyes of the world.

Good luck to you all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Benwallt(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2021
siant:
slowpoke, face your front. I didn't mention you.

I know PDP is the greatest enemy of this govt. To the dumb like you, anyone that criticizes govt is an opposition. What concerns me with PDP.

In the name of the Lord of Justice, the blood of those who were murdered will be upon those who have hands in this evil, their children and generation to come including your good self and anyone that morally support the evil deed.
I pity ppl in your atmosphere of contact, as in, simple comment you can't make without trading insult. It shows that creatures like you would believe anything even where there is nothing to believe.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by walkingshadow911: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
i have say this times without number only a revolution of no survival can remove the curse placed on this country.
untill we all are not afraid of death it's then we can have a new Nigeria.

Till then let continue to pretend like all is well
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Dsalvo:

[s]You guys make me laugh with how you even manage to brainwash yourselves because it is fashionable to indict 'the man' .

Do you know how many organizers and affiliated coordinators #EndSARS had? Literally dozens. Yet non were killed or harmed. They even became demigods strutting around arrogantly.

Celebs like Wizkid called Buhari that stupid old man and Buhari never had his time let alone be interested in vengefully persecuting him and others. Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu etal call Buhari all manners of name and they are living, breathing and still cursing daily.

There is no open or even provable covert persecution of any influential antagonists of the government. Something that will be impossible in a genuinely Gestapo-like nation where brutal dictator understand that to go after and silence leading voices means to silence the protests.

Furthermore, only Nigerians whose families are 'too scared' were "massacred" but organizers, activists and all others remain insultively active with nada happening to them. You lot don't really know what a repressive and genuinely brutal Government is.

You claim the Nigerian Government is one, because almost every Nigerian is casually dishonest and into painting others black for personal gains like DJ Switch etal.

Yet there is no proof of this and the modus operandi of such a government is completely absent in the case of the Buhari Government and Lagos State leadership . No routine arrest and jailing of dissenting leading voices.

Yet same Government disbanded SARs as demanded. The same Government convening panels upon panel and compensating families when genuinely brutal Government kill at will and ask you to do your worst.

If anything folks obsessed with #EndSARS (whether the organizers or the opportinist 'activists' like Adeyanju or even ordinary Nigerians) look to me to be attention-seekers who are just peeved Buhari does not seem to care about them hence they need to keep making claims to trend and be relevant in the eyes of the world.

Good luck to you all.[/s]
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Please don't make me laugh.

You and I know that the government will do whatever it takes to avoid an indictment and that they have successfully done by changing the narrative.

Only a foolish person will refuse to see this. How can the report of the white paper contradict the that of the panel?

Biko I don't want to talk about this again.

All I know is that no evil doer or supporter of evil will go unpunished.
plus people that bear false will also be punished according to holy book.

So sanwolu should accept a report with no forensic evidence, no witness, faught with many inconsistencies and discrepancies?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:
plus people that bear false will also be punished according to holy book.

So sanwolu should accept a report with no forensic evidence, no witness, faught with many inconsistencies and discrepancies?

He has no legal or constitutional power to reject the panel report even the FG has no such power.

The white paper is a charade.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Benwallt(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Dsalvo:

You guys make me laugh with how you even manage to brainwash yourselves because it is fashionable to indict 'the man' .

Good luck to you all.
I applaud you so much that my musles ache. The problem with our ppl is that they can't read and understand. In atempt to give a dog a bad name they go about screaming. Any rational thinking human being would appreciate this government on human right. People insult the president openly and nothing happen to them.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by wonder233: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes, thats why I need your help in identifying at least their family, friends, social media account, anything at all
989900:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by dbestuncle: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Similar thing happened to the shiltes in zaria, Kaduna State where people were killed n bodies taken with people going to the scene to pick their holy book.
Abi u can tell us how many died and their grave

HappyPagan:
All the anger, all the threat, yet none of the lovers of the 'dead' could provide evidence of their 'dead'.

So much passion, anger, energy on hounding us Thomases, but even Jesus knew to show the holes in his hands. These ones wan use guilt and threat convince us.. all they saw, they saw through a DJs camera....

Theres been fuckups from the government, both at the state and federal level... That can not be denied.. but to accuse an institution of massacre is a grave accusation.. Evidence, not passion...

I also hope you are never convicted of an accusation without evidence. Maybe in your part of the world, what you feel is what must be true. It is you who sleeps.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2021
freeborn02:

Lolz. The protest had been on for days and the cameras were not vandalised. When the shootings were about to begin, that's when they suddenly remembered that vandalism could take place. grin. And your mind tells you it is normal. grin

If bullets are flying around you, will you think of opening your phone camera to record the event? Or will you think of how to escape? grin grin.

You should reason properly, boy.
Another lies the protest became tensed on the day of audio mascara. Several Police stations was burnt, policemen were been killed all over lagos we all saw the videos. That's was the reason sanwolu imposed curvew by 4pm that day. So LCC was right to remove some of the properties on that day not only camera but you guys re clinging to cameras just to suit your delusion

We saw videos of army shooting into the air very close to the protesters , yet they were standing.
If Army shoot at that close proximity into over 1000 crowd with live bullets nothing less than 150 die will instantly and their body parts will be scattered all over the toll gate.

For a human to die he will loose up to 5pint of blood. If over 10 people die lekki toll gate would have been covered with litres of blood.

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

A subtly deceitful way to escape logical, sound reasoning as a result of half-alive brain cells.

Yeah, you so much have "logical and sound reasoning" that you credulously believe a lady took dead bodies to the feet of the same soldiers who were allegedly "massacring" them; that Nathaniel Solomon, Nnatah Chimezie, and random, fictitious names with no families like Jide, Joe, Wisdom, Tola were "massacred" at Lekki. You're such a genius. Irony is dead.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ok because Nigerian Army denied killing them then no massacre happened?
maybe you should know the meaning of massacre before talking ignorantly.

A scene of massacre is gory to watch trying to prove a massacre that happened is even a joke.

2 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by freeborn02: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:
Another lies the protest became tensed on the day of audio mascara. Several Police stations was burnt, policemen were been killed all over lagos we all saw the videos. That's was the reason sanwolu imposed curvew by 4pm that day. So LCC was right to remove some of the properties on that day not only camera but you guys re clinging to cameras just to suit your delusion

We saw videos of army shooting into the air very close to the protesters , yet they were standing.
If Army shoot at that close proximity into over 1000 crowd with live bullets nothing less than 150 die will instantly and their body parts will be scattered all over the toll gate.

For a human to die he will loose up to 5pint of blood. If over 10 people die lekki toll gate would have been covered with litres of blood.

The hoodlums hired by Buhari government destroyed things, not the protesters.

What was live bullet doing at the scene of the protest?

Why did the military lie that they were not present? Why did they change narratives to shooting blanks after they couldn't cover up anymore!
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by wonder233: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Ineffective curses. See how shallow you've exposed yourself? As an educated youth, are you not supposed to be replying with facts and evidence? It is not by hanging out like mobsters on twitter and mass dragging and bullying to sound vocal. One on one,
you can't sustain your viewpoint with evidence and facts. Resorting to puerile curses like a stark illiterate. Run along little child, go and wash plate for your mummy
Ayomi90:

Since u ar sure no massacre happened peace be into u if it truly didn't happen, it if it does then this year will be your best year ever on earth, you won't die but leave to suffer the rest of ur life. No be curse o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by dingbang(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Godons1:

Leave Lagos matter alone, concentrate on your State Abia. grin grin grin
i am not from abia state. One thing about you people on social media is that you think you know someone when actually you dont.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:

He has no legal or constitutional power to reject the panel report even the FG has no such power.

The white paper is a charade.
pele o senior Advocate of nairaland. You can approach the court to seek redress.
Even a rookie judge in court will throw that paper out of the court room .

You can use lies to establish a Truth

HE WHO COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME IN CLEAN HANDS

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Ineffective curses. See how shallow you've exposed yourself? As an educated youth, are you not supposed to be replying with facts and evidence? It is not by hanging out like mobsters on twitter and mass dragging and bullying to sound vocal. One on one,
you can't sustain your viewpoint with evidence and facts. Resorting to puerile curses like a stark illiterate. Run along little child, go and wash plate for your mummy
You claim to be smart but ignored when the governor said there was one dead person. But u av erection now that he denies it, what evidence do u need again or u just intentionally decided to be stupid.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Benwallt(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2021
989900:

Tell him and stop dancing around.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:
maybe you should know the meaning of massacre before talking ignorantly.

A scene of massacre is gory to watch trying to prove a massacre that happened is even a joke.
Senseless, so what happened at Lekki wasn't gory even after the massacre the bodies were retrieved and taken away, what gory were u expecting again?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2021
freeborn02:

The hoodlums hired by Buhari government destroyed things, not the protesters.

What was live bullet doing at the scene of the protest?

Why did the military lie that they were not present? Why did they change narratives to shooting blanks after they couldn't cover up anymore!

I'm not interested in arguing back and forth the army appear at the panel. The idiots at the panel only have one job to grill army representative and present evidences against his submission. Yet the realied on social media sensationalism for a report they sat for over 52 weeks .the panel idiots re incompetence raise to power 100

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by princdebola201(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Ayomi90:

Senseless, so what happened at Lekki wasn't gory even after the massacre the bodies were retrieved and taken away, what gory were u expecting again?
can you swear with holy book you saw those corpse?

Immediately after the incident all media houses e.g channels and arisetv was at the scene reporting live.

If over 10 human died with over 50 pints of blood spilled on the floor a professional cleaning company cant clean in 12 hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Benwallt:
Tell him and stop dancing around.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by 989900: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
[s]Yes, thats why I need your help in identifying at least their family, friends, social media account, anything at all[/s]
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:
can you swear with holy book you saw those corpse?

Immediately after the incident all media houses e.g channels and arisetv was at the scene reporting live.

If over 10 human died with over 50 pints of blood spilled on the floor a professional cleaning company cant clean in 12 hours.
Now I know u ar just a paid zombie, when we were accusing Nigerian media for leaving the venue at late that day, how many of ur so called media shows the gun shots seen on CNN?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by freeborn02: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:

I'm not interested in arguing back and forth the army appear at the panel. The idiots at the panel only have one job to grill army representative and present evidences against his submission. Yet the realied on social media sensationalism for a report they sat for over 52 weeks .the panel idiots re incompetence raise to power 100

I won't be surprised if they fear for their lives.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Yhungsarm(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:

This is the truth but many are jst worried about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu removing the camera .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos) / EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.