Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report (41006 Views)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Eriokanmi: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Let’s agree your claim is true, how did the panel then get the claim of the deceased in their report? How did they get their names, identities, and family members (which they claimed are afraid to speak up) if the military already took away all the dead bodies like you claimed?

There is only one thing that is very sure to me, the panel acted unprofessional and in a bid to satisfy the online mob, they gave a report that can be easily trashed by the government and it’s a shame that they spent almost one year on the said report and yet it’s so watery that they can’t even lay credible claim to the deceased they highlighted in the reports.

If the army truly took all the bodies away like you claimed, then why did the panel wasted one year with their investigation when they can just write that “77 people died and the army took their bodies away”? Since to you, investigation mean nothing and your own truth must hold even without concrete evidence:

I wouldn't know whose side you're on seriously because your response says it all. But if you had truly and sincerely been following this from the beginning, you must have read where some parents of the missing endsars protesters who were last seen at lekki toll gate were protesting and complaining. I don't do copy and paste. You can Google it yourself.

The government had tried hard to sweep the matter under the carpet but they failed.
Malami said hoodlums in the military uniform went to lekki to shoot at protesters and not the military.

Sanwoolu said he didn't know who sent them but later admitted that military was sent by the power beyond him, contrary to his earlier claim. This was after the military released a statement that they actually went to lekki. They claimed they shot nobody with live bullets but the video shared proved otherwise, including copies submitted before the panel which was aired by channels tv. I watched it. It's still on social media please find time to watch ( if you have not already), live bullets rented the air with fires seen in the dark following it. The military trucks were also seen, heading towards lekki toll gate as recorded by cctv.

Sanwoolu himself confirmed he saw 3 bodies at the hospital who were endsars protesters. Some were also seen lying on the floor at Reddington hospital by Sanwoolu, the governor. Google all these and revert if its a lie.

My very close friend by the name Dr Ayo of Grandville Medical, opposite VGC treated those who sustained gunshot wounds while he referred those with critical cases to LUTH and LASUTH. A couple of the victims couldn't make it to those hospitals, they died on the way. These were confirmed by the protesters themselves, those who took them to Grandville for help and collated their names.

You seem to be taking sides with the government, quite obvious but it's fine . You also said the panel wasted one year...so in your own view, they ought to have finished the job in one month, right ? There were instances where the panel suspended sitting on the account of wrong accusations by the government representatives and recess... or are you not also aware of that? What would you have said if they did so in just one month and still came up with same report...wouldn't you have said it came out so early? The endsars also had representatives in the panel, those who had records of their members who died , including those who couldn't make it to tertiary institutions where Dr. Ayo referred them to. You can't know better than them and that you weren't there doesn't mean the report wasn't true as well. Are you aware that CNN , Aljazeera and BBC also covered the event from the beginning until after the military came and left using their drones? The evidence alone is enough to hang our leaders after their tenure expires at the ICC and I'm so sure they'd willing show up as witnesses when the time is right with their own video evidence. If nobody truly died, why were the endsars protesters' lives, those who presented those proofs being threatened as witnessed recently? One of them was attacked at the bus stop recently and still undergoing treatment. Google it in case you also missed this. There's nothing the government hasn't done to cover up.

In this situation, let's all leave the vengeance for God (that's if you believe God because many youths have been claiming out of ignorance that God never exists).

3 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2021
goodyvin02:
If there was any killing at lekki toll gate their children and unborn children will not have peace.
What was the need of setting up a panel when you knew it either didn't happen or you will deny it did happen

Them just use us catch cruise shaa

The panel was set up to investigate and not to rubber-stamp a conjecture.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by GreatrAnalyst: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Newton85:
Absolutely! The "Lekki massacre" idiots made an apolitical, anti-APC and anti-PDP person like me to be sounding like government sympathizers. Massacre with fictitious names and without dead bodies. Only despicable morons will believe that laughable panel report.

If you did believe that soldiers did shoot actually, (or were they even on the scene at all?), how come you didn't believe that there would be casualties? Did they use rubber bullets?

Now if they shot, soldiers who were smart enough to pick bullet casings wouldn't be smart enough to clear lifeless bodies before evidences?

Sanwo visited some in the hospitals with injury, what does that suggest? They actually shot. Else the blood on that flag was that of goat and ram.

I wonder how people reason. I wasn't expecting Sanwo to tell the truth. What government knows how to do best is to have a clean-slate evidence because you hardly win battles against the State, especially in Nigeria.

Why is it that everyone at government side (FG, Sanwo, Lai, Keyamo, etc) saying same thing? It is simple reasoning. Do you expect state government who couldn't say categorically say who ordered the army to the scene to own up that people died from shooting?

Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, etc? Any death denied or the perpetrators can't be fished out is pointing to power at the corridor of power. It is not Nigeria thing alone, it is world all over.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
At last, I am vindicated. I wrote here that night that Olu Phillips of Channels TV was at the scene reporting live immediately after the incident and he never reported a single death and I remember his camera showing the scene and interviewed some protesters. I was the first to state here that there's no death in Lekki because as at the time they claimed that dead bodies littered Lekki,Olu Phillips of Channels TV was live on air there at the toll gate!
I went online and started seeing corpses and even dead bodies loaded in hilux buses as those killed in Lekki at the same time Olu Phillips of Channels TV was at the scene shocked

Olu Phillips himself is a classic toddler of a journalist. How can you on live TV collect a blank casing from someone without ascertaining where it was picked from or where it came from, and then say "we found a bullet, this is evidence...."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by ashawopikin(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Wetin una dey expect before?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Minjim:
I blame the panelists.

You people sat for almost a year and were paid handsomely yet you couldn't do a tidy job.

Something we all knew happened!

I suspect conspiracy on the panel's part

of course they couldn't do a tidy job, except you want them to plant evidence...
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by dmbb: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2021
This is the most authentic white paper I have ever seen in my life, God bless our lovely country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Eriokanmi: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
At last, I am vindicated. I wrote here that night that Olu Phillips of Channels TV was at the scene reporting live immediately after the incident and he never reported a single death and I remember his camera showing the scene and interviewed some protesters. I was the first to state here that there's no death in Lekki because as at the time they claimed that dead bodies littered Lekki,Olu Phillips of Channels TV was live on air there at the toll gate!
I went online and started seeing corpses and even dead bodies loaded in hilux buses as those killed in Lekki at the same time Olu Phillips of Channels TV was at the scene shocked

But I didn't see Olu Phillips while the military invaded and started shooting...did you? Please show me where he was seen. But was he there from the beginning covering the event, yes , he was. Please am waiting for your proof
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by icedbreez(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2021
We know what we know.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The last Okeke lawyer who used his whole life support Buhari and endsars was kidnapped and killed..its blood you are fighting...

Gawd! what is this? you celebrate the killing of human being, you use it to threaten another? like you're capable of killing ?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Bastard1stborn: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I wouldn't know whose side you're on seriously because your response says it all. But if you had truly and sincerely been following this from the beginning, you must have read where some parents of the missing endsars protesters who were last seen at lekki toll gate were protesting and complaining. I don't do copy and paste. You can Google it yourself.

The government had tried hard to sweep the matter under the carpet but they failed.
Malami said hoodlums in the military unifofrerm went to lekki to shoot at protesters and not the military.

Sanwoolu said he didn't know who sent them but later admitted that military was sent by the power beyond him, contrary to his earlier claim. This was after the military released a statement that they actually went to lekki. They claimed they shot nobody with live bullets but the video shared proved otherwise, including copies submitted before the panel which was aired by channels tv. I watched it. It's still on social media please find time to watch ( if you have not already), live bullets rented the air with fires seen in the dark following it. The military trucks were also seen, heading towards lekki toll gate as recorded by cctv.

Sanwoolu himself confirmed he saw 3 bodies at the hospital who were endsars protesters. Some were also seen lying on the floor at Reddington hospital by Sanwoolu, the governor. Google all these and revert if its a lie.

My very close friend by the name Dr Ayo of Grandville Medical, opposite VGC treated those who sustained gunshot wounds while he referred those with critical cases to LUTH and LASUTH. A couple of the victims couldn't make it to those hospitals, they died on the way. These were confirmed by the protesters themselves, those who took them to Grandville for help and collated their names.

You seem to be taking sides with the government, quite obvious but it's fine . You also said the panel wasted one year...so in your own view, they ought to have finished the job in one month, right ? There were instances where the panel suspended sitting on the account of wrong accusations by the government representatives and recess... or are you not also aware of that? What would you have said if they did so in just one month and still came up with same report...wouldn't you have said it came out so early? The endsars also had representatives in the panel, those who had records of their members who died , including those who couldn't make it to tertiary institutions where Dr. Ayo referred them to. You can't know better than them and that you weren't there doesn't mean the report wasn't true as well. Are you aware that CNN , Aljazeera and BBC also covered the event from the beginning until after the military came and left using their drones? The evidence alone is enough to hang our leaders after their tenure expires at the ICC and I'm so sure they'd willing show up as witnesses when the time is right with their own video evidence. If nobody truly died, why were the endsars protesters' lives, those who presented those proofs being threatened as witnessed recently? One of them was attacked at the bus stop recently and still undergoing treatment. Google it in case you also missed this. There's nothing the government hasn't done to cover up.

In this situation, let's all leave the vengeance for God (that's if you believe God because many youths have been claiming in of ignorance that God never exists).

Oniro ni e. Gbenue soun. Where are these people you mentioned? The hardship alone in Nigeria is enough for the deceased families to come and take their compensations. We saw bullets firing into the air but not directly to anyone.

You too dey lie.. You are the minister of information representing the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Benbellamor: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Malami said hoodlums in the military uniform went to lekki to shoot at protesters and not the military.

In this situation, let's all leave the vengeance for God (that's if you believe God because many youths have been claiming in of ignorance that God never exists).
stop responding to heartless people... They can't reason humanly just keep your peace...Tinubu will never be president for sure..

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Eriokanmi: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Oniro ni e. Gbenue soun. Where are these people you mentioned? The hardship alone in Nigeria is enough for the deceased families to come and take their compensations. We saw bullets firing into the air but not directly to anyone.

You too dey lie.. You are the minister of information representing the masses
I'm so sure, the way you're talking, if you see me face to face, you can also attack me the way one of the protesters was recently attacked at the bus stop. He's still struggling in an undisclosed hospital as we speak. Maybe that is also a lie. If you believe in karma, then we don't need to talk much longer on this. Karma will do its job sooner or later. Let's end it at this juncture.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Decide2rise: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Parrot did they come to your house to interview you, who gave you all these information? Were you or any member from your family part of the panel?How much were they paid per sitting, was it you that was paying them?
Zombie asking stupid questions
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by egunna(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Ade3131:

Let your governor answer that. Shame is no longer a thing in Nigeria. Even after pointing it out here, you still have the audacity to quote me and ask stupid question.

I guess the one death he spoke about on TV was a car accident victim. The one knocked down by his convoy.....I think I've helped you with what he'll say when asked by foreign media because I know you guys have reduced our local media house to gossip mail. They dare not ask his lordship such a question.
1. I gave u two options yet u cudnt choose out of the two,meaning u are been clever by half.
2. Foreign media u say?CNN wasn't on ground yet dey reported massacre.BBC on the other hand was on ground and reported no massacre.which foreign media are we talking about again?plus channels was on ground and did not report massacre.
3. How comes with all the number of phones available on ground,only dj switch cud cover d massacre?
4.how can soldiers shoot into d crowd and end up killing 9 ppl?we are talking about soldiers not vigilante ooo..
5how comes ur panel reported dat living ppl are dead?...more questions Dan u can answer bros,forget guilt trapping us,
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Gns247: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2021
May what happened in toll gate happen to you. Amen
HappyPagan:
All the anger, all the threat, yet none of the lovers of the 'dead' could provide evidence of their 'dead'.

So much passion, anger, energy on hounding us Thomases, but even Jesus knew to show the holes in his hands. These ones wan use guilt and threat convince us.. all they saw, they saw through a DJs camera....

Theres been fuckups from the government, both at the state and federal level... That can not be denied.. but to accuse an institution of massacre is a grave accusation.. Evidence, not passion...
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Can you place a curse on yourself that if there was at least one dead body at the Lekki tollgate as a result of military or police invasion that you will die before 2022?

If Sanwo Olu himself confimed a dead body then what is this you are writing?

Why is it that your young folks are quick to curse when you cannot articulate a reasonable argument?

You even argue with twisted information. Sanwo-olu did tell the world on CNN that one person died as a result of blunt force trauma. This is a blunt object, stone, cudgel or any big object on the head and not bullet. It will also surprise you that of the 3 other victims brought to hospitals around Lekki that period, the only bullet wound victim, bullet extracted were pellets from local dane guns. This was captured in the Pathology evidence submitted along with the panel report
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Freebills12: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
HappyPagan:
All the anger, all the threat, yet none of the lovers of the 'dead' could provide evidence of their 'dead'.

So much passion, anger, energy on hounding us Thomases, but even Jesus knew to show the holes in his hands. These ones wan use guilt and threat convince us.. all they saw, they saw through a DJs camera....

Theres been fuckups from the government, both at the state and federal level... That can not be denied.. but to accuse an institution of massacre is a grave accusation.. Evidence, not passion...

So with all the dramas happening in Nigeria, if you are a victim, you will come out and testify? Let us be guided by the truth sometimes, the victims know already that no justice will be given to them, why endangering the lives of the living when the deed has been done?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Bastard1stborn: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm so sure, the way you're talking, if you see me face to face, you can also attack me the way one of the protesters was recently attacked at the bus stop. He's still struggling in an undisclosed hospital as we speak. Maybe that is also a lie. If you believe in karma, then we don't need to talk much longer on this. Karma will do its job sooner or later. Let's end it at this juncture.

I've been following this end sars protest saga but I've never commented against or for any side of the coin. Lagos is no doubt the most dangerous state politically in Nigeria followed by Oyo state. The rest 34 states are learning from these two.

Can you tell me the faith and hope of pdp members in Lagos state?

Do you know the impact of Lagos state ruling party on other South West states?

Do you think there is any key that can unlock the door of Lagos state which is currently locked by Tinubu?

Do your calculations on this analysis, you would know why the jobless and wicked ones in Lagos state stayers the end sars initially.

Better leave them with their political wahala. Na so Tinubu self do at his young age when supporting AWOLOWO AND MKO.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by yorubarere: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2021
ayenale1:
APC will loose Lagos 2023...this I see

In your wide dreams
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is that in your Bible?
Extrajudicial killings?
Yes. Soldiers killed those who disobeyed the law
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2021
cliqtips:

So, what exactly is your point ?

That people weren't killed on that day or the number mentioned weren't correct?

Because a day after that day, there was a video of Sawolu saying one person died and others injured with gun shots.

of blunt force trauma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by yorubarere: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously don't know Lagos. Do you think Lagosians and Lagos State Indigenes are happy about how those they believe are outsiders and non indigenes burnt down Lagos? They were appealed to to wait until this panel finishes its work.
To these children of 8. It is all about politics. How to diminish Tinubu and make Lagos a PDP state.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Newton85: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

If you did believe that soldiers did shoot actually, (or were they even on the scene at all?), how come you didn't believe that there would be casualties? Did they use rubber bullets?

Now if they shot, soldiers who were smart enough to pick bullet casings wouldn't be smart enough to clear lifeless bodies before evidences?

Sanwo visited some in the hospitals with injury, what does that suggest? They actually shot. Else the blood on that flag was that of goat and ram.

I wonder how people reason. I wasn't expecting Sanwo to tell the truth. What government knows how to do best is to have a clean-slate evidence because you hardly win battles against the State, especially in Nigeria.

Why is it that everyone at government side (FG, Sanwo, Lai, Keyamo, etc) saying same thing? It is simple reasoning. Do you expect state government who couldn't say categorically say who ordered the army to the scene to own up that people died from shooting?

Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, etc? Any death denied or the perpetrators can't be fished out is pointing to power at the corridor of power. It is not Nigeria thing alone, it is world all over.
Dude, you have no proof or evidence that soldiers took dead bodies away, so save me your emotionally manipulative ranting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by eldoradoxx: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2021
The earlier the over 15 million fools residing in Lagos learnt that its time to send the Tinubu and his boys packing from Lagos State government and try an alternative, the better.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2021
princdebola201:
DSS didnt deny killing them. And they have possession of their bodies.
Ok because Nigerian Army denied killing them then no massacre happened?
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by ukpahu(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2021
we hv no country to call our own nigeria any more
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Typical shallow youth trying to bully instead of reason. If you have a different opinion from the mob, you are automatically a paid agent. The internet never forgets,
go and check my comments on this govt, I have always maintained buhari and tinubu are the worst things to happen to this country. On the issue of massacre, I don't need to follow the crowd to prove anything. I say it the way I see it.
Since u ar sure no massacre happened peace be into u if it truly didn't happen, it if it does then this year will be your best year ever on earth, you won't die but leave to suffer the rest of ur life. No be curse o.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by anselm791(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2021
HappyPagan:

Nigeria will soon happen to you my brother, don’t forget to keep evidence when it does.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by joyandfaith: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
Yes. Soldiers killed those who disobeyed the law

Only in war. God does not sanction extrajudicial killing. Murder is a sin.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by mapet: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Jidegaf:

All of you that were claiming no massacre of people have not been abled to tell us why do the toll Gate management had to tamper with the recordings of cctv that night.What were they hiding or trying conceal

tampered with recordings of the cctv? Where do you guys get your conjectures from. The same CCTV footage that was played 8-hrs uninterrupted at the panel sitting ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.