Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report (41060 Views)

Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / Lagos Releases White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report, Dismisses Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ucheamani(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Please what now happened to the people with gunshot wounds that Gov Sanwolu personally visited in the hospital that same night and later confirmed some fatalities the following day?

I need to be enlightened please.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Well said... With the social media presence of millions of youths who took part in the protest, how come, not even one person's facebook, IG or twitter page has been identified as a victim of the tollgate massacre? The argument that not everyone is on social media does not hold water, did they single out only those without social media to massacre?
Let's assume that's the case but no how someone that knows someone that knows someone that know the victim most definitely would have a social media account, and trust Nigeria that person go don upload pictures everywhere.

They have access to various false pictures but can't produce a single real one, bunch of lunatics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by wonder233: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2021
You see how you've finally exposed your ignorance? What is my business with what the governor says and didn't say? I don't give a f**k about the governor, Lie mohammed, buhari and tinubu. I think for myself. I'm challenging you to do same for yourself. Stop sheepishly following twitter influencers, celebrities and bandwagon. You heard everyone shouting tollgate massacre, you sef joined. One on one, you can't defend point of view.
Ayomi90:

You claim to be smart but ignored when the governor said there was one dead person. But u av erection now that he denies it, what evidence do u need again or u just intentionally decided to be stupid.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Naijaolosho2: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
All the anger, all the threat, yet none of the lovers of the 'dead' could provide evidence of their 'dead'.

So much passion, anger, energy on hounding us Thomases, but even Jesus knew to show the holes in his hands. These ones wan use guilt and threat convince us.. all they saw, they saw through a DJs camera....

Theres been fuckups from the government, both at the state and federal level... That can not be denied.. but to accuse an institution of massacre is a grave accusation.. Evidence, not passion...

I also hope you are never convicted of an accusation without evidence. Maybe in your part of the world, what you feel is what must be true. It is you who sleeps.

Ogun kill you there,I pray what happened in Lekki happens in your family. You supporter of evil.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ucheamani(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2021
joe17:
come out as a loved one of the dead victim and see if you would see the end of next day. Make we Dey use our brain pls. Those that even came out to testify are being hunted down, and assassination attempts being made on them, so you know.
You are coward, if I was your loved one (maybe a brother); you telling me that you come out? My friend get out, I hope nobody have you as a loved one.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ucheamani(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by sageer1706(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Treasure17:
Unbelievable. I knew the Lagos state government will somehow fault the credibility of that report and by extension deny any sort of massacre. This is Nigeria.
When the rumors where flying around and circulating pictures of the people they killed, my aunt only son (child) pictures was among and the boy was with his friends playing video games when the mom saw her son's picture with RIP she collapse and died... I wonder what type of massacre that will take place and nobody has come out to complain of a missing child, brother/sister or even a relative. Is it that those who where killed don't have relatives or what. Pls convince me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Baruwaaaaa(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Seriously!
It is finished
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by NGpatriot: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2021
sageer1706:

When the rumors where flying around and circulating pictures of the people they killed, my aunt only son (child) pictures was among and the boy was with his friends playing video games when the mom saw her son's picture with RIP she collapse and died... I wonder what type of massacre that will take place and nobody has come out to complain of a missing child, brother/sister or even a relative. Is it that those who where killed don't have relatives or what. Pls convince me

In fact, how come we are yet to see the endsars leaders, influencers and clout chasers and the panel visited or consoled any of the family of the so-called dead protesters?

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by NGpatriot: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Do you know the reason why the panel dash Sara Ibrahim N10 million awoof taxpayers money?

Let me explain.

She gave the panel their main 9 deaths story, she played a video showing one individual who never testified or placed under oath to tell the truth.

The individual said he saw 11 dead people on a military truck, he said he was dumped in the truck by accident and he really wasn't dead, but he later escaped after counting 11 dead people on the truck, this is the hearsay video she played before the panel.

The panel then gave her awoof money which was against the aw, this in itself rendered the whole report inadmissible, the person in the video did not testify, was not under oath to tell the truth and the person that played the video did was not a petitioner or a witness.

That corrupt panel messed up on so many levels, they should be held responsible for the unfortunate outcome.

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ucheamani(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
Where you there when all these happened?
I was not there.

Can you deny these?

Why did scene of masscre clean early in the morning?
Why is the complete footage of lekki incident?
Did protesters shoot at security agents at lekki?
What are rules of engagrment?
Why did bodies transfer from one mortuary to another mortuary?
Why did military refuse access to ambulances to take care of victims?
Who are 99 unclaimed bodies in LASUTH ikeja?
Since government is not transparent in handling the matter, i can tell you that more than 100 people died and their bodies were sunked in lagoon.
We need sonar technology to check lagos waters to see human remains.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2021
mapet:

Gawd! what is this? you celebrate the killing of human being, you use it to threaten another? like you're capable of killing ?
You are not ok if you dont see it's the law of karma I pointed to. Trying to make cheap score.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

I was not there.

Can you deny these?

Since government is not transparent in handling the matter, i can tell you that more than 100 people died and their bodies were sunked in lagoon.
So why are you talking like it happened in your presence. They are all audio
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by NGpatriot: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Ucheamani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCOecBdhUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyXhK1FmlLQ

They debunked this fake news rubbish already, that video was staged by Igbos in London, the woman was lying, he wasn't her son. The brother said he died in a motorcycle accident far far away from Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by joyandfaith: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
So why are you talking like it happened in your presence. They are all audio

Can you deny these?

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
You see how you've finally exposed your ignorance? What is my business with what the governor says and didn't say? I don't give a f**k about the governor, Lie mohammed, buhari and tinubu. I think for myself. I'm challenging you to do same for yourself. Stop sheepishly following twitter influencers, celebrities and bandwagon. You heard everyone shouting tollgate massacre, you sef joined. One on one, you can't defend point of view.
See how u ar showing ur ass up nd down, showing how senseless u are, did u have a clear confirmation that there was no massacre? You are just a bandwagon of the mumu government, u ar backing the government ND telling me what concerns you with Tinubu ND co. Saying I can't defend anyone was killed yet the governor said someone died, are u even listening to urself? Same government that denies everything, force the media not to broadcast anything that will implicate them, what are they trying to cover up? Now u see u ain't thinking logically, you need nobody to show u dead bodies if u are thinking rightly u know there was a massacre. Why did the Nigeria media vacate the toll gate the night they did their evil? Why did they disconnected the CCTVs? Think, stop being a zombie.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Can you deny these?

its all lies, fake
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Typical shallow youth trying to bully instead of reason. If you have a different opinion from the mob, you are automatically a paid agent. The internet never forgets,
go and check my comments on this govt, I have always maintained buhari and tinubu are the worst things to happen to this country. On the issue of massacre, I don't need to follow the crowd to prove anything. I say it the way I see it.

You are paid Jareh, another Buhari zombie
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by joyandfaith: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
its all lies, fake

Congratulations
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by joe17: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2021
CamusMidas:

You are coward, if I was your loved one (maybe a brother); you telling me that you come out? My friend get out, I hope nobody have you as a loved one.
you simply lack wisdom, bye!
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nisiw365: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2021
joyandfaith:

Congratulations
you are welcome
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2021
joe17:
you simply lack wisdom, bye!
Coward. I dey pity your family members for having a coward as a relative.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Lionnation: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Nisiw365:
south east states are cursed and doomed forever
OK. is their anything else you wish to say
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by sageer1706(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
NGpatriot:

In fact, how come we are yet to see the endsars leaders, influencers and clout chasers and the panel visited or consoled any of the family of the so-called dead protesters?
Exactly my point
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by wonder233: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Which Nigeria media vacated the scene? Even if you somehow think all Nigeria media like AIT, Arise news, etc that are not pro-govt suddenly decided to collude with the govt on that day by not going there. How about the foreign ones like CNN and BBC who report even in war situations, your influencers invited them well in advance to come and cover the tollgate right from the onset of the protests. Go on youtube and see their live and correspondents' reports.
Osino " why did they disconnected"? Illiterate, "disconnect" is the appropriate word to use there. Read, they won't read. Thinking smart sounding clapbacks equate intelligence.
Ayomi90:

See how u ar showing ur ass up nd down, showing how senseless u are, did u have a clear confirmation that there was no massacre? You are just a bandwagon of the mumu government, u ar backing the government ND telling me what concerns you with Tinubu ND co. Saying I can't defend anyone was killed yet the governor said someone died, are u even listening to urself? Same government that denies everything, force the media not to broadcast anything that will implicate them, what are they trying to cover up? Now u see u ain't thinking logically, you need nobody to show u dead bodies if u are thinking rightly u know there was a massacre. Why did the Nigeria media vacate the toll gate the night they did their evil? [b]Why did they disconnected the CCTVs? [/b]Think, stop being a zombie.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Emma1Oj(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Treasure17:
Unbelievable. I knew the Lagos state government will somehow fault the credibility of that report and by extension deny any sort of massacre. This is Nigeria.
if you like speak grammar from now till next year. All we / I know is; there was no Killing in lekki.. if there's Oga show us evidence. That my environs

1 Like

Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Ayomi90: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2021
wonder233:
Which Nigeria media vacated the scene? Even if you somehow think all Nigeria media like AIT, Arise news, etc that are not pro-govt suddenly decided to collude with the govt on that day by not going there. How about the foreign ones like CNN and BBC who report even in war situations, your influencers invited them well in advance to come and cover the tollgate right from the onset of the protests. Go on youtube and see their live and correspondents' reports.
Osino " why did they disconnected"? Illiterate, "disconnect" is the appropriate word to use there. Read, they won't read. Thinking smart sounding clapbacks equate intelligence.
So knowing disconnect is the right word to use makes you literate? I can see the level of ur literacy. Back to the media, the licence they use to operate was it granted by America or Ghana, who are they to go against the issuer of their license? You are still a kid in this, that's why u are running around like a headless chicken.

Also, you must prove to me that the word disconnected is wrong. Olodo.
Re: There Was No Killing At Lekki Toll Gate - White Paper On EndSARS Panel Report by Godons1: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
dingbang:
i am not from abia state. One thing about you people on social media is that you think you know someone when actually you dont.

Emeka you are from Abia. Be proud of your State grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.