Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,994 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) (29054 Views)

President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration / UK-Africa Summit: Four British Companies Sign Deals With Nigeria / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
"We want to sign deals."

This is what South Africa's President Cyril Ramaphosa expects from his seven-day West Africa tour, beginning in Nigeria on Tuesday.

The president landed in Abuja on Tuesday evening to a warm reception.

Accompanied by various ministers, Ramaphosa said he wanted to see the opening up of trade and investment on the continent.

We want those countries investing in South Africa so it is not a one-way process where South African companies invest in their countries," the president added as he departed Johannesburg.

On this trip, he will visit Nigeria, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Senegal.

"It is a mixed journey; political, diplomatic, economic, trade and this is going to be beneficial to our country all around," Ramaphosa said.

At the same time, his ministers are expected to conclude five new agreements and memoranda of understanding with the Nigerian government.

"We want to increase confidence in our own companies operating in those countries. We have a number of companies operating in Nigeria and Ghana and we want to see more and more of that happening in Senegal and Cote d'Ivoire," Ramaphosa said.

West Africa

In Cote d'Ívoire, he will be hosted by President Alassane Dramane Ouattara for a state visit and will further address the Africa Investment Forum.

Ramaphosa added he wanted to breed life into the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) agreement that allows for free flow of goods and services across the continent.

He added travel too could be eased on the continent

Ramaphosa will then travel to Accra, Ghana, where he will meet President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo and participate in a number of high-level talks.

The trip will be concluded in Dakar, Senegal, where he will take part in the Dakar Peace and Security Forum and other high-level meetings.

"We are going on this epic journey to the heart of the continent."

https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/west-africa-tour-ramaphosa-wants-deals-signed-intra-africa-trade-20211130

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
West African presidents called to ask if we're still coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uduFDxD3AeM

Traditional dancers welcome President Cyril Ramaphosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5U0pMifkw

"Nigeria stands with South Africa against travel bans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3RM8WYu_3M

Renewed SA interest in investing in West Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3QqgZCc-Bg

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by dawnomike(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don't trust the so called deals...

6 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2021

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Rexwalters1: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
dawnomike:
No one asked for your opinion.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Rexwalters1: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Ramaphosa Omicron has landed.......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Keep quiet Ipobian Comedy Da Frog. You are shamed that Ramaphosa still came to Nigeria irrespective of Covid 19?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by FarahAideed: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Too bad we have a president that knows nothing about trade and deals ..This would be good Time to get Nigerian businesses into SA

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Rexwalters1: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
Too bad we have a president that knows nothing about trade and deals ..This would be good Time to get Nigerian businesses into SA
Lazy Almijirin because it is the President that will create the business for you? Shameless Citizen.

Hide your face in shame Somalian Terrorist, you were hoping deep inside you that he wouldn’t come to Nigeria?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Freelancer2020(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Your Excellency, You're Welcome To Nigeria.

check my sig if you have a YouTube channel you want to promote to the global audience.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Ramaphosa Omicron has landed.......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

LOL - NwaNimo I always support your posts but not today ok grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by FarahAideed: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Buhari couldn't even come to Airport

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by FarahAideed: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Lazy Almijirin because it is the President that will create the business for you? Shameless Citizen.

Hide your face in shame Somalian Terrorist, you were hoping deep inside you that he wouldn’t come to Nigeria?

Low energy Buhari couldn't even come to the airport to start leading the table from there ..Do you know how many deals can be fine tuned from airport to State house ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2021
dawnomike:

Why not? SA has always made positive investments in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by illicit(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Welcome

4 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by after4: 2:42am On Dec 01, 2021
I noticed you are one of those newly employed 30k BMC assigned to talk rubbish online indefence of the lifeless on and the drug baron. Continue to justify you pay

Rexwalters1:
Keep quiet Ipobian Comedy Da Frog. You are shamed that Ramaphosa still came to Nigeria irrespective of Covid 19?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by heniford2: 3:23am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth we say welcome to ur president for visiting us grin wink na when e red 4 una, u guys remembers Black Africa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2021
heniford2:
TMKsouth we say welcome to ur president for visiting us grin wink na when e red 4 una, u guys remembers Black Africa

OMG, Omicron is returning old foes to come disturb my peace. What kind wahala rat hole u be dey hiding all along, soup-pot stealing heniford of Enugu?

Your statement in bold is actually very funny, I'll give u that one grin grin grin. But I guess its only in Nigeria where a Presidential tour of 4 countries is organised in less than a week undecided Black magic from Black Africa indeed.

Read my thread from 2 weeks back and stop talking mumu stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/6851950/buhari-obasanjo-trade-fair-south

9 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Bvlgari: 4:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Welcone Sir but Pls try let your south african people know how important Nigeria is to you guys and the rest of Africa

Stop chasing nigerians and other brother africans from your country

Na my 1cent be this o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by NotBeenPaid: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2021

President from the Xenophobic Country.

12 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Good. I hope they can both talk about "xenophobia" extensively. the disease that is killing south Africans, we should all unite as one Africa instead of hating on each other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by heniford2: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

OMG, Omicron is returning old foes to come disturb my peace. What kind wahala rat hole u be dey hiding all along, soup-pot stealing heniford of Enugu?

Your statement in bold is actually very funny, I'll give u that one grin grin grin. But I guess its only in Nigeria where a Presidential tour of 4 countries is organised in less than a week undecided Black magic from Black Africa indeed

Read my thread from 2 weeks back and stop talking mumu stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/6851950/buhari-obasanjo-trade-fair-south
Atleast grin i did not curse your country this time around grin cheesy buh ur already cursing my home county already grin hope ur safe from the new omicron cov19 in SA we are praying 4 u guys grin SA new Virus

9 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by skywalker240(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2021
OMICRON angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by helinues: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria sir

Nigeria and SA don't have any issue apart from some uncultured Nigerians who always like to misbehave outside the country

9 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by franchasng: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Xenophobic President; deals that his lazy xenophobic unbuntu black citizens wont welcome, you better go back to your Omicron angry

2 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Homeboiy: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
From the third picture

Ramaphosa is asking onyeama if he is the president

11 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by fergie001: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:
Why not? SA has always made positive investments in Nigeria.
No Nation is truly independent......Of Course, you know why I said that cool

Welcome to Africa's biggest.....Matamela.

4 Likes

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Evergreen4(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Hope it's not deal on how to share the Omicron variant of Covid 19 to us. We can't afford to stay indoors again .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by HEAVEN4444: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy hope this nigga aint bring omicron with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by Orangedreams: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Which deals are you signing? xenophobia deal?

Abeg check my signature jare!

1 Like

Re: SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) by nokspos: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
lol , be calming down
Rexwalters1:
No one asked for your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment / Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.