Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug (35179 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by DropsMic(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Mycoin(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
I just hope nobody died.

Make we stop this stuff. E no good oh
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Oceanblaze(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=108103801]That is men for you.[/quite]
Women sef too like Bleep...small thing leg don open
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Antoeni(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2021
This One will Not Join Us in Christmas & New Year Celebration
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by ekaette1621: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
FEAR WHO NO FEAR AFONJA
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Minjim:
Fixed!

Ladies should date responsible men
show me a responsible man and iwil show you a skyscraper without a foundation
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by ekaette1621: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Iufunmi500:
see below

Give this your sure game to your family members

Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by spartoo: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
PHOTO! shocked
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by BafanaBafana: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
So sad from all of us at MANNAvulturegrills
Get a life dude
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Ayomi90: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Why people just love to dey Bleep and pansh sef undecided

I can stay without panshing for 2 month.

Money is more important than panshing for me... If we are to look at it now, the guy no go get up to 30k for account angry

May the soul of the Young Lady RIP
Just 2 months, I even tot u wanna say 5 years.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Olaniyimubarak: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Money is more important than panshing for me... If we are to look at it now, the guy no go get up to 30k for account angry

kissu they learn b dat me i dy go 1year like dis u dy talk of 2months ��
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Meedon: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Irresponsible children, spits.

It is adult like you who urge them to engage in such irresponsible act, without revealing to them the repercussions.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Bimpe29: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Pathetically sad event.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by simplexvi: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
not always bad parenting dear, association matters, parents will not follow u around, many guys de do abortion, is just that he was unlucky.. Girls they comot belle for university like tomorrow no they, they should be educated on how to use pills like postnor 2 after unprotected sex or rather condoms
Staccato001:
Look at where bad parenting plus ignorance could lead a child. This is a boy that should be in a vocational training or school.

He ignorantly slept with the young girl without precautions. He ignorantly thought of abortion in a crude method and package which terminated the poor girl's life. He's ignorantly going to prison for God's knows-when duration.

Such a case for ignorance!!

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Bennysam: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by omolasho: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2021
This malams can't stand you talk to their hijaby sisters but go after Christian girls. Its unfortunate she died foolishly!
saphiere:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/11/30/adamawa-youth-remanded-for-impregnating-girlfriend-killing-her-with-abortion-drugs/%3famp=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Sharatan(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
So sad from all of us at MANNAvulturegrills
Is that ?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by BABANGBALI: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Fear anyone with the name Mohammed
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2021
saphiere:
That is men for you.

Did your dad not take responsibility for u?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

I think ur dad is a responsible man. Can u pls show me the skyscraper without a foundation?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by udede(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2021
saphiere:
That is men for you.
is that one also a man ?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Shedking(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Why are photographers and Bleep like 5 and 6? Them be pure womanizer

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Since u say money is more important than panshing, am surprised that it's only 2 months u can stay without. U should have said u can stay without it your whole life. By now, Forbes should be rating u
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I think ur dad is a responsible man. Can u pls show me the skyscraper without a foundation?

am "electrocuted¤shockd¤" you have a brain to "think" asper your gender..

he my dad lemme do the "thinking" of that!

is your dad responsible?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Justbehave(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

Sorry madam. For the fact that your father is irresponsible does not mean that we don't have responsible men.By the way,hope your drug addiction has subsided?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Quaddafi29: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Aboki sperm no dey gree flush ooo. So this one don get sperm so?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Bellotelli: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Osiris12:

Is it really the vulturegriller?

Well, the guy penis don cos wahala for am
How much is a comdom?

First time hearing a northerner performing abortion. Thought they prefer to breed like rabbits grin grin

Which hole did u just creep out from... Spit!
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Staccato001:
Look at where bad parenting plus ignorance could lead a child. This is a boy that should be in a vocational training or school.

He ignorantly slept with the young girl without precautions. He ignorantly thought of abortion in a crude method and package which terminated the poor girl's life. He's ignorantly going to prison for God's knows-when duration.

Such a case for ignorance!!

I don't think it's a case of ignorance or bad parenting. The dude just allowed fear to get d better of him. There's nothing wrong with having a child at 21. All he needed to do was step up and be ready to be a father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.