Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug (35181 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

am "electrocuted¤shockd¤" you have a brain to "think" asper your gender..

he my dad lemme do the "thinking" of that!

is your dad responsible?
But your dad is a man and u said for there to be a responsible man, then there must be a skyscraper without foundation. are u saying that ur dad isn't responsible? So u mean that u can't vouch for your dad even when I was trying to vouch for him?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Justbehave:
Sorry madam. For the fact that your father is irresponsible does not mean that we don't have responsible men.

lmao!! Give me our dogs, mum and dad.. Save two

¤nextday

chiln with mum, sassy, shadow, and rambo

By the way,hope your drug addiction has subsided?

oh thanks it has...

Can you see how stewpid you are! Wont you wanna confirm if my smoking too has reduced? Uncle ode
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Gubioma: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:
Hmmm

if italk now they wil cal me names!!

RIP young lady and to the guy....¤dont know what to say to you¤
Dan Borno....Maddamm speak haba
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

But your dad is a man and u said for there to be a responsible man, then there must be a skyscraper without foundation. are u saying that ur dad isn't responsible? So u mean that u can't vouch for your dad even when I was trying to vouch for him?

icant vouch for mine. can you vouch for yours on your mums life?

if yes kindly dont reply.. If no then reply
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Prevailing: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
vejitas:

With a large capacity of Remax 80,000mah enough 4 charging your device many times to eliminate the anxiety of battery exhaustion.

22.5w fast charge, digital display, light weight...

Convinient to carry, lasts up to 15 days , ideal for travelling.

Compatible with iPhones, Samsung, Huwaei, Xiaomi and Viva smart devices.

Call or Whatsapp

PAY ON DELIVERY :

How much
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

icant vouch for mine. can you vouch for yours on your mums life?

if yes kindly dont reply.. If no then reply

Of course I can vouch for mine. If u can't vouch for your dad, that's a shame and I don't think u have to try to drag everyone into your misery
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Mikkycee777: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2021
saphiere:
That is men for you.
CEO, not all men o, just irresponsible ones.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Mikkycee777: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
There is legal and safe abortion pills he'd have given her. He just killed that girl.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Of course I can vouch for mine. If u can't vouch for your dad, that's a shame and I don't think u have to try to drag everyone into your misery

read my previous post the last sentence!!

since you replied... Your answer is NO

Do have a lovely day
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by reidkrugger(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2021
So... Na dis small boy KILL d girlfriend? See as Dem talk am like say him intentionaly plan am. At 21, his girlfriend is gone. Now una wan take am too. So so sad. Make una tamper justice with mercy o!
NL'ders make una click my signature for ogbonge correct comedy.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by jclassiq(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Only God knows how old was the deceased.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

read my previous post the last sentence!!

since you replied... Your answer is NO

Do have a lovely day

I don't need to read it. This is d information u need. Every man can't be irresponsible like your dad. I can vouch for mine. If u can't vouch for your dad, that's a shame and I don't think u have to try to drag everyone into your misery. The onus is on u to show us the skyscraper without foundation
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Justbehave(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao!! Give me our dogs, mum and dad.. Save two

¤nextday

chiln with mum, sassy, shadow, and rambo

oh thanks it has...

Can you see how stewpid you are! Wont you wanna confirm if my smoking too has reduced? Uncle ode
i didn't ask because I enjoy the way you smoke.Is your dad still with his sidechick?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by TheAdvocate(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
The other party is a woman.

saphiere:
That is men for you.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't need to read it. This is d information u need. Every man can't be irresponsible like your dad. I can vouch for mine. If u can't vouch for your dad, that's a shame and I don't think u have to try to drag everyone into your misery. The onus is on u to show us the skyscraper without foundation

oh now isee! Aint you the same jobles troll with lil or natin to live buggin the op?

igot enough time on my wrist!

all men including your dad your brothers your uncle your male friends your pastor your deacon damn your male tutorz too oh sh:t your babes dad and all the males in her life,. Ihavent added you and my dad are irresponsible cheesy cheesy

awaiting your reply cheesy grin
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Justbehave(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

oh now isee! Aint you the same jobles troll with lil or natin to live buggin the op?

all men including your dad your brothers your uncle your male friends your pastor your deacon damn your male tutorz too oh sh:t your babes dad and all the males in her life,. Ihavent added you and my dad are irresponsible cheesy cheesy

I can see that the drug addiction is still very effective grin.No normal human talks this way. Madness is coming gradually.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by MufasaLion: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

show me a responsible man and iwil show you a skyscraper without a foundation

Hey, stop using your irresponsible father to judge other men. We ain't the reason your deadbeat father abandoned you and your mom. Your mom failed woefully to raise you to understand that not all men are like your father!
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Justbehave:
i didn't ask because I enjoy the way you smoke.

you should try it too.. Relaxation to the nerves

Is your dad still with his sidechick?

shows you took your time to go through my profile lol

yeah he stil with his side chick(s). He even searching for more.. Hows your mum.. My dad loves 'em old and slutty too
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by angelfallz(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
One of the biggest problems of the times. People want to have sex, but don't want the consequences of it. That is why people want abortion to be legalised in Nigeria.

Minjim:
You want to fück but can't take responsibility.

Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

You are hurt. I can feel your pain...the pain and the rage from your experience of not getting to no what it is like to live with a responsible dad. It's good that today u finally acknowledged that your dad wasn't responsible for u. It's d first step towards healing.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Justbehave(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

you should try it too.. Relaxation to the nerves

shows you took your time to go through my profile lol

yeah he stil with his side chick(s). He even searching for more.. Hows your mum.. My dad loves 'em old and slutty too
Since he loves them old and slutty. Why then is he running away from your old and slutty momma? Is her vaginal odour that bad?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by DaveHarry(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2021
These future species no even dey get sense even when the past teaches them to?
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Osiris12: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Bellotelli:

Which hole did u just creep out from... Spit!

Your mamas
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Hey, stop using your irresponsible father to judge other men. We ain't the reason your deadbeat father abandoned you and your mom. Your mom failed woefully to raise you to understand that not all men are like your father!

dude you didnt just include my mum in this convo!!

lol

ireally dont wanna get banned so lemme laugh your post off!! lol
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Quality20(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't think it's a case of ignorance or bad parenting. The dude just allowed fear to get d better of him. There's nothing wrong with having a child at 21. All he needed to do was step up and be ready to be a father
No it's not allowed in Islam to fornicate or to impregnate a lady out of wedlock, so his ppl won't accept his act or fetus.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by MufasaLion: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Candidlady:

dude you didnt just include my mum in this convo!!

lol

ireally dont wanna get banned so lemme laugh your post off!! lol

You're a sissy! Now, run along, broken soul! Clout chaser!
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Nyanabo(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Say no to underage sex, say no to unprotected sex. lipsrsealed
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by lexy2014: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Quality20:
No it's not allowed in Islam to fornicate or to impregnate a lady out of wedlock, so his ppl won't accept his act or fetus.

He isn't the first person whether in Islam or out of it to fornicate or to impregnate a lady out of wedlock. Many have done so and still went on to take responsibility for d pregnancy and for d welfare of both mother& child. Also, there are many others who aren't Muslims who fornicate, impregnate outside wedlock who end up abandoning mother& child
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2021
Justbehave:
Since he loves them old and slutty. Why then is he running away from your old and slutty momma? Is her vaginal odour that bad?

lmao
<ijust knew this was going to be your reponse lmao... Fvckboy am in your head like thoughts>

did you just describe JUSTBEHAVE mum? Lmao.. Iswear thats what he into.. Why do you think he cant stand my mum cuz she totally opposite
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Bigpapi: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Karlovych: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Meedon:

It is adult like you who urge them to engage in such irresponsible act, without revealing to them the repercussions.
As usual, commenting without sense. Their parents are in a position to guide them to the right path but they chose not to do so.
Re: 21-Year-Old Photographer Kills Pregnant Girlfriend In Adamawa With Abortion Drug by Candidlady: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a sissy! Now, run along, broken soul! Clout chaser!

clout chaser again!! Kai allah surka ruwa

Aint you that same dude that wantd to leave the country cuz of the terible state of the nation?

buhari effect wounding ppl since GENESIS chapter1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.