Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu (29651 Views)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by vibratingpenis: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
ArewaNorth:

You don't need to derail from the subject-matter, North is too vast for u to give her a common perception!

This matter can be settled very easily. Let the government try Nnamdi Kanu in an open court, and convict him of any crime under law. Simple.
They arrested him and while he was on bail, sent soldiers to go and assassinate him. Does that sound like someone they have a case against?
When he re-appeared and was able to travel the world, showing that the international community did not see him as a criminal and Nigeria itself could not effect a lawful extradition order against him. Does that sound like someone they have a case against?
Then they took the grossly illegal step of extraordinary rendition to bring him from Kenya, and still have refused to face him in court; his lawyers are ready, both local and international, yet the Nigerian state is postponing and adjourning the case all in a ridiculous guise to face their own law. Does that seem like someone who they have a case against?

You always claim to be objective, factual, intellectual and even a critical thinker. So please apply that critical thinking you have, and tell me how Nigeria or indeed any other country in the world has actually shown they have a lawful criminal case against Nnamdi Kanu. I await
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Kinzo0917(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
So those beheaded in your skull mining region for rituals has no Father, mother and siblings.. Hypocrised

IPOB has came to denied their involvement in the killings...

Attributing every crime SE to IPOB , is very Idiotic...
. I am from Delta state. Don't think anyone who has genuine write up is from the west. You need to grow up kid. I don't remember insulting you from my post
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Upjis: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
so anyone who speaks Igbo suddenly becomes Igbo. You have some learning to do .

Your head is full of crabs lol
When your foolish and stupid leader started all the mouth making

Didn't he know that south east will be like this ?

Keep wailing

If you like cry from now till tomorrow ipob will soon be tagged a terrorists group by next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Ghost Town Of Bama Reawakened As Reconstruction Begins. PIXS / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.