Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu (29653 Views)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by UnabashedIPOB: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Quaddafi29:
I have a feeling, these people are hired,trained and armed to cause mayhem so that a dog will be given a bad name. It is the most horrible videoed act I havr ever seen. I am sure they will be arrested but let them not be "killed while resisting arrest", let the international press interview them so that the truth is unearthed

Don't mind these IDIOTS and braindead M0R0NS. They never asked what happened to all the so called UGM attacks that came to a stop immediately after the election in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Rexwalters1: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Don't mind these IDIOTS and braindead M0R0NS. They never asked what happened to all the so called UGM attacks that came to a stop immediately after the election in Anambra.
Ask Ikenga, he will be in a better position to tell you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEhiJkVO9M
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Rexwalters1: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Gtreeedds:
Where is the picture but if you guys arrest the innocent once you normally have prove and pictures to show
Pictures of what?
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Kennyking1234: 1:00am On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:
Trademark of IPOB.

See a video of Nnamdi Kanu making a promise to bring the head of Buhari and the fools hailing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Bigboy911: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Why not attributes incessant Skull mining in your region to IPOB..

We don't beg for freedom, cos freedom isn't given but taken...

Shull mining terrorist
Useless Yoruba skull miners should be declared terrorist and shot on sight cos majority of this dirty dirty Yoruba we see on de street everyday are all skull miners

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2021
November1857:
Police trail those who killed and beheaded two police at Orsumoghu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/police-trail-those-who-killed-and-beheaded-two-police-at-orsumoghu/

I dont support any killing; however; Ipob and ESN have nothing to do with this ; its just a retaliation ;Nigeria have over militarized and over policed the south east ,thereby ;killing innocent igbo youths; and burning down houses;how many Fulani bandits; have been caught so far ? They are collecting taxes ;they are been rehabilitated;they go inside military barracks; to kill soldiers; and looth weapons;they shoot down military jets ; they have displaced and killed indigenous Nigerians daily; IPOB and ESN are defending Ndigbo against them;A Nigerian court have proscribed them (Fulani herdsmen ) as a terrorists organization;but this government wont do the same;So take your military and police out of our land;they have no right to kill us without any repercussions;ala Igbo ewu gi ;ala Ugwu ;
What is good for the goose ;is good for the gender;Hypocrite everywhere;
One Ligeria for exploitation ;
Gbakwa okwu.
Boko Haram Faction Reportedly Collecting "Taxes" in Northern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by vibratingpenis: 1:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Nobody is tarnishing anything , ipob should admit they've messed up the struggle. An average igbo now has clearly seen whom they are ,they was shooting in nnewi and onitsha today by same ipob
You saw the ipop they wrote on their forehead cos muslim terrorists normally have one black dot mark of the beast on their forehead. Did you see any ipob on their forehead?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Simplythebest: 1:19am On Dec 01, 2021
So police and the government believe the video without saying it was fake news but if is the other way round now the police and Nigeria government will call it fake news and deny it. But now they all believe a video shared online. Am not supporting the killing of those police officers is very bad cus they are also brothers, father and husband of people as well so no one deserve such painful death. We pray for peace in the our beautiful country Nigeria. God is the only one who can heal this country cus things is already out of hand. God help us
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by vibratingpenis: 1:22am On Dec 01, 2021
pol23:
What will happen if Nigerians decide to take an eye for an eye and a life for a life.... for everyone killed by the police illegally.

A quick solution would have been to allow these people conduct a referendum and allowing them go their own way, the way they are cajoling these people with intimidation, its just like they are the ones holding the life of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by vibratingpenis: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
When the Ipob terrorists are captured, they should be beheaded alive, with a blunt knife. The knife with which they will be beheaded must not be sharp,,,,,the police and army must use a bigger violence to quench Ipob terrorists demons.

Instead of all these hate and blood spilling, why not allow this people to go as they have wanted and leave the ones that wants to continue being in unity with you people. The way you guys are begging these guys to stay united with you guys through intimidation and threats it is as if they are the ones holding Nigerias life and without them Nigeria will be nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by anochuko01(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2021
The army should test like two bombs in the local government...

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Trailed innocent people again...

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Barbados has a population of 287,869 and became a Republic yesterday, freeing itself from British monarchy. Why can't Britain allow Biafra,with a population of 70 million to be free from Nigeria? Let Biafra go now.

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Chuksmonika(m): 2:29am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
That’s why when I see so called Igbo elders asking for the unconditional release of namadi cownu, I shudder and ask if these elders value the lives of Igbos living outside of the SE region? You will never see these shameless elders condemn the beheadings of police officers, but will be quick to ask for justice, equity and fairness. In that gruesome video, Ipob terrorists were speaking Igbo and talking about beheading fulani police officers and this was the type of actions that lead to the civil war, where predominantly igbo military officers killed leaders of other regions.
I had expected Mbazuilike Amaechi, who was a surviving 1st republic minister to know better than to lead a delegation asking for the unconditional release of hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu
your sense of reasoning amazes me young man, so because the killers spoke in Igbo Language, that made them Igbo or IPOB? When there is a plan to tarnish IPOB image.

For all I care, our(igbos) detractors might have committed that dastardly act so as to I hang it on IPOB neck. The NPF should do everything within it's powers to arrest the real killers. I don't support evil regardless of where it's coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Okhuadams(m): 2:33am On Dec 01, 2021
November1857:
Police trail those who killed and beheaded two police at Orsumoghu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/police-trail-those-who-killed-and-beheaded-two-police-at-orsumoghu/
as usual many will say is not Ipon/Esn that is pple from outside just to tarnish their names. Let them deny the Truth. Ipob and Esn are the terror of the east
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Chuksmonika(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Mumu what more is their to tarnish about a group that the Federal Government has proscribed since 2017 & labelled Terrorists?
The most important thing is that the world doesnt see IPOB as a terrorist organization. It doesn't matter what FG sees it as.

2 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Ifogift007: 2:41am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
When the Ipob terrorists are captured, they should be beheaded alive, with a blunt knife. The knife with which they will be beheaded must not be sharp,,,,,the police and army must use a bigger violence to quench Ipob terrorists demons.
What about does bandits terrorizing d northern part of the country what should be done to dem?

2 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
those guys are actually on different mission, i condemn it in totality, this is bunkum and not from esn, these idiots are hired to tarnish ipob

Keep fooling yourself. The main mission of Kanu and IPOB, they have never hidden, is the instigation of chaos and anarchy that would draw the FG into a guerilla war so IPOB gain the sympathy and support of the world.

You all encouraged Kanu and co previously. Indeed we remember you all praising the prison breaks and initial murderous antics of UGM.

Kanu's modus operandi is to cynically and callously use illterate, gullible, unexposed, misguided and restive youths to fight the FG violently while his own family are out of harms way in the UK.

That is because youths like Ikonso are the perfect tools to brainwash and use as 'cannon fodders' in Kanu's war against Buhari and Nigeria.

We all saw Ikonso defending Kanu and pledging to do his bidding and die for Kanu without hesitation. Him and many, like him, evetually got their wishes but the monster has been unleashed and can no longer be tamed.

Now that the violence is out of control and threatening to consume you all, you wish to sing a different tune today as you are doing here.

Too late. Sow the wind reap the whirwind. All very predictable to every but Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by LegalWolf: 3:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Cc: Gerrard59 what do you have to say to the murderous and barbaric acts of your brothers. Since this is not committed by “suspected Fulani herdsmen “, you’re quite like the hypocrite you are.!!!
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Mexicanbreed: 3:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Observinho:
I totally condemn the act...it was babaric and evil. But let's not forget that this is how these officers kill some of the youths with reckless abandon. From the look of things in the video, those boys were on a revenge mission and I doubt if they have any connection with IPOB. A lot of lives have been wasted by our security agencies, and in many cases they deny or cover it up just like they keep doing in the case of Lekki toll gate.
Nonetheless, you do not repay evil with evil, especially not in such a gory manner.
Pls can u mention 2 names of lekki tool gate victims?

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by warlordd(m): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
those guys are actually on different mission, i condemn it in totality, this is bunkum and not from esn, these idiots are hired to tarnish ipob

You must be one of those Ipob criminals who perpetrate this kind dastardly act otherwise u won't be defending them. Idiot
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by CUMIN: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2021
People said I is are cannibals. That they practice cannibalism during the civil war.

The animal DNA is becoming dominant again. They're returning to cannibalism.

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by CUMIN: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2021
9jah:
Barbados has a population of 287,869 and became a Republic yesterday, freeing itself from British monarchy. Why can't Britain allow Biafra,with a population of 70 million to be free from Nigeria? Let Biafra go now.

Because there's nothing like Biafra.

The land of the south east belongs to Nigeria.

If you want a Biafra for yourself,go to the Atlantic ocean and sand fill it till you can have your republic there.

Any aggressive acct to overtake lands in Nigeria territory will be met with fire.

2 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by uchennamani(m): 3:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Nobody is tarnishing anything , ipob should admit they've messed up the struggle. An average igbo now has clearly seen whom they are ,they was shooting in nnewi and onitsha today by same ipob
God bless you. This denial won't help at all. IPOB has messed up the struggle. This is not how to fight a struggle. Of course, truth is bitter. Some Igbos would deny the obvious. We have seen the real IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by MARKone(m): 4:02am On Dec 01, 2021
jmoore:
Trademark of IPOB.

See a video of Nnamdi Kanu making a promise to bring the head of Buhari and the fools hailing him.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

All these killings and violence in the South East can be traced back to this guy, if they like, let them be living in denial and continue claiming that it is DSS. And it is sad that Ohanaeze ndi Igbo will not vehemently condemn and call to an End to all these senseless killings, but they'll go to Abuja, cap in hand, to beg for Kanu's release.

3 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Misterdhee1(m): 4:08am On Dec 01, 2021
DOTian:

You should be more worried about the skull mining business in your brown roof eldorado..
LOL. The same brown roof Eldorado your uncles, and aunties would die to be in? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by ginggerxy: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
That’s why when I see so called Igbo elders asking for the unconditional release of namadi cownu, I shudder and ask if these elders value the lives of Igbos living outside of the SE region? You will never see these shameless elders condemn the beheadings of police officers, but will be quick to ask for justice, equity and fairness. In that gruesome video, Ipob terrorists were speaking Igbo and talking about beheading fulani police officers and this was the type of actions that lead to the civil war, where predominantly igbo military officers killed leaders of other regions.
I had expected Mbazuilike Amaechi, who was a surviving 1st republic minister to know better than to lead a delegation asking for the unconditional release of hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu
we complained about how the Nigeria force was killing innocent igbos but you people cheered them up when the table turned you now have love for Igbo people? Are you not a demented slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Steinmann: 4:24am On Dec 01, 2021
That they spoke Igbo does not make them Igbo's.
How many Igbo's can speak Hausa or yoruba?
A debased government that can kidnap a tourist at Kenya and smuggle him into Nigeria is capable of anything clandestine .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.