Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu (29657 Views)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
That’s why when I see so called Igbo elders asking for the unconditional release of namadi cownu, I shudder and ask if these elders value the lives of Igbos living outside of the SE region? You will never see these shameless elders condemn the beheadings of police officers, but will be quick to ask for justice, equity and fairness. In that gruesome video, Ipob terrorists were speaking Igbo and talking about beheading fulani police officers and this was the type of actions that lead to the civil war, where predominantly igbo military officers killed leaders of other regions.
I had expected Mbazuilike Amaechi, who was a surviving 1st republic minister to know better than to lead a delegation asking for the unconditional release of hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu
Why can't we just divide the country instead all these useless unity that is taking us nowhere?
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Upjis: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
those guys are actually on different mission, i condemn it in totality, this is bunkum and not from esn, these idiots are hired to tarnish ipob

Please prove to us that ipob didn't do this
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Upjis: 6:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
You have said it all !!

unity beggars always attributes every crime in the East to IPOB for their cause of unity begging

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Upjis: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Observinho:
I totally condemn the act...it was babaric and evil. But let's not forget that this is how these officers kill some of the youths with reckless abandon. From the look of things in the video, those boys were on a revenge mission and I doubt if they have any connection with IPOB. A lot of lives have been wasted by our security agencies, and in many cases they deny or cover it up just like they keep doing in the case of Lekki toll gate.
Nonetheless, you do not repay evil with evil, especially not in such a gory manner.

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Abagworo(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2021
All these killings were avoidable and can still be stopped when we get a decent leader. I don't believe there is anything like organized IPOB militant wing. These killings I believe is hydraheaded, unorganized and spontaneous. It is being carried out by isolated gangs for various reasons including drug cartels, bandits, armed robbers, societal misfits and sometimes vengeance seeking relatives of those who lost their lives to trigger happy Policemen. Nnamdi Kanu was just a radio director riding on sentiments and sometimes evident marginalization of Igbos to gain followership. His declaration of ESN as forest guards with arm gave criminals in Southeast the opportunity to camouflage in impunity which is why smart ones like Uche Mefor withdrew from IPOB immediately.
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by headbasher96(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2021
OmoEpe:

Cownu the Baboon in DSS cage will. In the land of wild monkeys, the Baboon is king
with all due respect just calm down ok u see mnamdi kanu was doing what he felt was right just like sunday igboho but the problem here is the followers they seem to always interpret the orders of their principals very wrong its not that am compareing kanu with igboho but see this followers usually eant to take law into their hand freedom is not something u sometimes get by force u need to be smart as well most of the time its even gotten by pen
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by InoGetJoy: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Mumu what more is their to tarnish about a group that the Federal Government has proscribed since 2017 & labelled Terrorists?
It seems you're the newest zombie on nairaland. Keep being foolish, it suits you
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by dmbb: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2021
That's why Nigeria would never vote for an Ipob terrorist as president or vice president
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Snowx: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Is high time cownu is released...so that all this madness will stop..
I bet you it will stop!!
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Kinzo0917(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
where is IPOB mention in the write up !

Unity beggars will always look for something to wail about
. STOP TYPING NONSENSE. WE ARE ALL FROM THE EAST. WE ALL KNOW THE KILLERS ARE IPOB MEMBERS. IMAGINE THOSE BEHEADED POLICE OFFICERS , ONE IS YOUR FATHER, UNCLE OR BROTHER, WILL YOU STILL SAY IT IS NOT IPOB? STOP SUPPORTING THOSE USELESS IPOB OR VERY SOON, THE SAME PAIN OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING WILL GET TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by TolaniLuv: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Mumu what more is their to tarnish about a group that the Federal Government has proscribed since 2017 & labelled Terrorists?

Why are Bandit or Yoruba Nation not Terrorist ?
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Kinzo0917(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
pol23:
What will happen if Nigerians decide to take an eye for an eye and a life for a life.... for everyone killed by the police illegally.
. NA EVERY POLICE THEY KILL PEOPLE ? NA EVERY POLICE BAD? YOU, ARE YOU GOOD YOURSELF? WE NIGERIANS ARE TOO QUICK TO JUDGE AND CONDEMN THE POLICE. THE QUESTION IS, ARE WE BETTER THAN THEM? LET ASSUME IT WAS YOUR FATHER, UNCLE OR BROTHER THAT WAS BEHEADED, WILL YOU STILL TYPE THAT SHIT?

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by asanausana91: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
The whole Orsumogwu should not see peace until those terrorist are found.

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Emergingnation(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. STOP TYPING NONSENSE. WE ARE ALL FROM THE EAST. WE ALL KNOW THE KILLERS ARE IPOB MEMBERS. IMAGINE THOSE BEHEADED POLICE OFFICERS , ONE IS YOUR FATHER, UNCLE OR BROTHER, WILL YOU STILL SAY IT IS NOT IPOB? STOP SUPPORTING THOSE USELESS IPOB OR VERY SOON, THE SAME PAIN OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING WILL GET TO YOU
So those beheaded in your skull mining region for rituals has no Father, mother and siblings.. Hypocrised

IPOB has came to denied their involvement in the killings...

Attributing every crime SE to IPOB , is very Idiotic...
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by F117nighthawk: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2021
The more reason ESN and IPOB should be crushed completely, are these guys human beings or animals at all, will their so called leader Nnamdi KANU allowed this to be done to any of his family members? Why must you kill others because of your stupid agitation, if everybody is allowed to carry arms do u think you idiots can freely kill people at will this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Kinzo0917(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2021
FuckkME:
Jesus only 3 comments... and its already on fp

Because its Ipob we love to hate lipsrsealed
. DO YOU IPOB LOVE YOURSELVES? ANAMBRA IGBO'S HATES ENUGU IGBO'S. ABIA HATES EBONYI IGBO'S? IMO IGBO'S DONT LIKE ANAMBRA IGBO'S. YOU GUYS DONT LOVE YOURSELVES
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by asanausana91: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
You have said it all !!

unity beggars always attributes every crime in the East to IPOB for their cause of unity begging
why are you crying? We have their pictures,we know them and we will surely get them.

1 Like

Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Emergingnation(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
why are you crying? We have their pictures,we know them and we will surely get them.
Cry for what exactly..

How is Pics proves those terrorist are IPOB
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by asanausana91: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2021
FuckkME:
Jesus only 3 comments... and its already on fp

Because its Ipob we love to hate lipsrsealed
where did you see ipob?
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Emergingnation(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2021
asanausana91:
Cry for what exactly..

How is Pics proved those terrorist are IPOB
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Sheriman(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Why do we have double standards in this country. If an Igbo man commits a crime, it becomes something else to every Nigerian. Just last week, Buhari brothers- Boko Haram members massacred over 40 rice farmers in Borno, it has not attracted the condemnation of anybody. Those who committed the massacre if arrested tomorrow will get amnesty and feed fat by Federal government under a rehabilitation program, like trying to rehabilitate the devil by all means. Nobody has asked Fulanis generally to apologize to the indigenous Borno people who are being butchered like ram. Then two drug induced evil minded igbos learn how to commit similar crime from Fulani people and then all of a sudden, Igbos owes everyone apology to avoid civil war. Who apologized to Igbo's for the madalla Catholic church Christmas day suicide bombing in which majority of its victims were Igbos and the brain behind it- Kabiru Sokoto (who is second in command to original Shekau) who was released from prison after he was found guilty by the court by his brother-Buhari and APC, what is wrong with Nigerians.
While I condemn totally the criminal act of beheading anybody, it should never be used to threaten any Igbo man. Let the police arrest and prosecute them for murder or even rehabilitate them like they do to Boko Haram members who also behead people in their numbers, the Igbos did not send them on that mission for them to be threaten with war because of that.
In this fraudulent Country Called Naijiriya they have successfully relegated the Igbos to the backdoor and become number 4th citizens of Nigeria. When an average Igbo man want to express his grievances they threatened him with brutality of war. Too much of military checkpoint police check point DSS checkpoint all over the East and many more of security personnel still coming. When a crime is been commited in Igbo land all other Nigerians will want all Igbos to apologise by force in order not to see war. They agreed presidency is on rotational ground between the regions now it reach the turn of Igbos to produce a president they still bring up another political propaganda to shift it to another region all because they think they don't trust them. Then I ask why forcing them to stay in one NIGERIA that is built on fraud?
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Gbagura: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2021
DOTian:

You should be more worried about the skull mining business in your brown roof eldorado..
Mumu, swear say either you or any of your family no dey that same brown roof Eldorado.
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Lionnation: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2021
Upjis:

prove to me its IPOB
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Bizibi(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:
those guys are actually on different mission, i condemn it in totality, this is bunkum and not from esn, these idiots are hired to tarnish ipob
smh
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by XOGBADO(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Lionnation:

You're a very terrible human being
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Lionnation: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:
That’s why when I see so called Igbo elders asking for the unconditional release of namadi cownu, I shudder and ask if these elders value the lives of Igbos living outside of the SE region? You will never see these shameless elders condemn the beheadings of police officers, but will be quick to ask for justice, equity and fairness. In that gruesome video, Ipob terrorists were speaking Igbo and talking about beheading fulani police officers and this was the type of actions that lead to the civil war, where predominantly igbo military officers killed leaders of other regions.
I had expected Mbazuilike Amaechi, who was a surviving 1st republic minister to know better than to lead a delegation asking for the unconditional release of hunchback terrorist nnamdi cownu
you guys just lack knowledge, only nnamdi KANU can control these guys, right now they are on a free for all, every group are doing their own, keeping KANU without trial will not save the situation, dialogue is the solution, people have been beheading others in the country and no one gives a hoot about it, as if this one is the first kind of barbaric beheading in this country. The earlier this country learn to begin to dialogue the better
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Orangedreams: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2021
One paramount thing about criminals is their penchant for hiding their identity or anything that can aid their tracing. How can someone claim these guys were speaking Ibo? You see there is a lot more about these killings in SE. I feel effort are being made to tarnish the image of the Igbos. No sane criminal will speak a known dialect while committing such a crime. Criminals know the implication of that. Govt should tell us who the killers truly are and who sent them.

Abeg check my signature!
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Lionnation: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2021
XOGBADO:

You're a very terrible human being
I am not terrible I am actually saving lives, if the police can trace those guys and get them dead or alive, with evidence that they are actually those who. Committed the crimes I would have no problems, but what you have security agents and army do now is to into peoples home begin to shoot and burn there houses and kill innocent people and people like you never condemn the act because its Igbo people they are killing
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by dreu2fine(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2021
November1857:
Police trail those who killed and beheaded two police at Orsumoghu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/police-trail-those-who-killed-and-beheaded-two-police-at-orsumoghu/
more troubles for the leader i smell jail
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by christistruth01: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2021
oilyngbati:

These type of Elders were the ones whose Foolish advice led Ironsi into the Calamitous decisions that got him Killed by his own Soldiers and the entire Country plunged into the unfortunate and Calamitous Civil War that led to the untimely death of 3 Million Precious Souls
Re: Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu by Lastmessenger2: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Upjis:

can you prove to us that ipob did it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / John Godson,Nigerian-Born Polish Legislator Visits His Hometown (Pics) / More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.