Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. (56867 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by wunmi590(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
cool
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Dididrumz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
How's that anyone's business?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Evening newspaper things
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by mbahdi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Man must quack
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by makyegh(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
The guy's face in the last picture says it all.
That face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by lexrichy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

Some of my developers brothers will know this scope.

Or maybe i just cast one format.
yo sabi am

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

Most of ladies of nowadays have dis gadget

Intimacy gadgets is gradually becoming parts of daily life

Men and women walk into intimacy gadgets shop without shame or remorse

Shame or remorse for what?

Are intimacy gadgets bad?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by nikz(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mistakenly found what? Abeg make we hear
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

Some of my developers brothers will know this scope.

Or maybe i just cast one format.
Lies. Their machines catch everything in the bag. Are you trying to tell me drug sniffer dogs catch shame too?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by xcel20001: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Obviously it was a prank! That’s why the other person was recording. I’ve seen a similar prank before. I mean who goes through airport security while recording?

3 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by sirwhyteB(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
And then?
Remember: NOBODY HOLY PASS.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by bularuz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Am quite sure it's not against the law
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by tnerro1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abeg Babe enjoy yourself, no matter what happens, cumming must be achieved
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by iamdapsyj(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
ValCon888:
The guy's face in the last picture says it all.

That's a meme you know grin
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Reference(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hope he was wearing surgical gloves...
We've had enough with diseases abeg... angry
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by KingAzari: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Skit
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Ikpunekenwa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
…and? Is she not human with physical needs? It’s better than random sex and falling pregnant.

What is falling pregnant?
I thought you get pregnant?
How much feet do I need to fall you to fall you into pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by melviniyke2002(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

Most of ladies of nowadays have dis gadget

Intimacy gadgets is gradually becoming parts of daily life

Men and women walk into intimacy gadgets shop without shame or remorse
mostly ladies, men don't HV DAT tym when olosho(natural ponny) full street

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
See the dude's look. Baaadht boi grin
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by BABANGBALI: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
And so fokn what? Some people are still living in the stone age
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by BabaIbo: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Slawomir see your client, shebi you wan marry whitey?

You go know sey dis one has been hit by a Konji of 9.9 magnitude.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by tuboi: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
MANNAvulturegrills

This guy’s salary has not been paid for a while…That’s why he has been offline….Abeg d casting don too much….kindly forgive d dead meat grill guy

3 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by onyenatruchi: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
You people should free her jare lipsrsealed do you know the price of Cat and Dog lipsrsealed ask DJCuppy how much she bought her own Cats lipsrsealed the Lady cannot afford it lipsrsealed she went for the cheap ones lipsrsealed body no be firewood lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Womanizer(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abeg make una free the lady

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

What is falling pregnant?
I thought you get pregnant?
How much feet do I need to fall you to fall you into pregnancy?
You got the message.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Jay5mie: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
Lies. Their machines catch everything in the bag. Are you trying to tell me drug sniffer dogs catch shame too?

U b dummy ni

As for dogs, coat the drug with Bleach or pepper scents
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Meme spotted

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by UtaliEgo1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wow I can now comment
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Hassanmaye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
All these daughters of Eve don't ever get satisfied
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by arofemites(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Noise makers. They have planned all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian / HMM Algeciras, World's Largest Container Ship With 24,000 Capacity(Photos) / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.