Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. (56853 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by CaptainAyub: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
MANNAvulturegrills

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by CaptainAyub: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
VebgAC:

Is this the vulture griller?
Yes,suffering and smiling

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by berryPee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
:ome still dey look over my shoulders for pharmacy b4 I buy condoms
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

Most of ladies of nowadays have dis gadget

Intimacy gadgets is gradually becoming parts of daily life

Men and women walk into intimacy gadgets shop without shame or remorse
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by starstaz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I Think Alex Should start creating Dildos
His awards always look like standing preek

He will sell it to all those beauty pagents and make money cheesy
New Goldmine u mean for Alexrep to consider. Off-season.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by cloud(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

Some of my developers brothers will know this scope.

Or maybe i just cast one format.

whats the name of that nairaland bomber, I'm sure he'll know what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by macaranta(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:
If you de street, u will know it's only a form of distraction to stop the guards from searching further in her luggage.

Most physical searches are secondary or for formalities, the main search is done with scanners, no go disgrace yourself hide any contraband inside bag place d*ldo on top as distraction, sorry will be the person's name.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Agugbadin: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nothing is wrong with this finding, it is better to have intimacy gadget than flirting about.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by abidragon: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
all she desire is pleasure but still find a guy is still more better smiley
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by cybriz82(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Set up n kinda look like a distraction...
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by kingPhidel(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
And so what ? That’s her personal in fact her private life cool
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by kingPhidel(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
And so what ? That’s her personal in fact her private life cool
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
So, no big deal. It's acceptable in our traditions and religion, isn't it?

Which religion? Those useless slavery religions abi?

What's wrong with intimacy gadgets?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Houseofglam7:
No big deal undecided

It was an intimacy gadget, not cocaine undecided

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Worriedwife:

Which tradition is that? Did ur tradition tell you to open NL acct?
Mennn what a clapback.. That nigga was clapped out of the thread.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by LofiLogic: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Worriedwife:

Which tradition is that? Did ur tradition tell you to open NL acct?

What are you saying. How will this thing you said now help you make a point abeg?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Nyanabo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
They say it adds spice to the do undecided
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Danhumprey: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

pray tell, why should they be ashamed or feel remorseful for buying and using intimacy gadgets?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Lukaku95: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Jay5mie:

snitch
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by kendological(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Take a seat.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by hardbody: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Viraltrends123:

Tradition and religion is messing you people's brains. What's wrong with the use of gadgets? I prefer her using it than sleeping with random men

1 Like

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by MrFly(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
omoiyalayi:
Its no buggy

and those who own intimacy gadget shops are without shame nor remorse
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by jacoik(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2021
No be drogba be that security man?
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by KingMack(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
See the look on the guys face grin

Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Dagger111(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Jay5mie:

Boss man, you for no cast this format nah. Ma reverse psychology.
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Jay5mie:

Not Brazil airport
Re: Intimacy gadget Found In A Passenger's Luggage While Search Was Going On. by Tapout(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
fitinwell:
This is so unprofessional... Why expose someones privacy, while doing your job?
The Recording is so wrong ...and making jest of the lady..

Blame whoever is doing the recording. The security guy is doing his job. That it's an intimacy gadget will not make him shy away from performing his duties. Infact, that should raise his suspicion. Be like say you never go airport before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Compares Cost Of Living In Nigeria And The U.S. / "I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian / HMM Algeciras, World's Largest Container Ship With 24,000 Capacity(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.