Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Help Me, I've Been Scammed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Me, I've Been Scammed! (2303 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Scammer And The Person He Scammed / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 2:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

I write to seek help on the best way to retrieve my money. About 6 months ago I met a guy online with the name Ajibade Ibrahim Ademola. He claimed He could help people out with their freelancing jobs, so I gave him 47k to boost my Upwork profile. The niga ran with my money, boasting that there's nothing I can do to him.

I went to my bank and they advised that I write to His bank which I did. They then gave me two options to either get His consent for reversal or a court order. The court order is a long process which will take several months.

I have notified him to give His consent but He wouldn't respond. He has blocked me on on platforms.

This is His phone number:

What you do people think is the best way forward?
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Tinubuadvocate: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2021
He said nothing you can do he actually meant it but believe me he will pay the money 500 folds .just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by QueenAgbo(f): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2021
grin

Them done maga you.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by michlins(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Go through court order even if it takes forever. He will come back and beg you when his BVN is flagged.

If you're waiting for karma, you're on a long road

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Epher:
Hello nairalanders,

I write to seek help on the best way to retrieve my money. About 6 months ago I met a guy online with the name Ajibade Ibrahim Ademola. He claimed He could help people out with their freelancing jobs, so I gave him 47k to boost my Upwork profile. The niga ran with my money, boasting that there's nothing I can do to him.

I went to my bank and they advised that I write to His bank which I did. They then gave me two options to either get His consent for reversal or a court order. The court order is a long process which will take several months.

I have notified him to give His consent but He wouldn't respond. He has blocked me on on platforms.

Do not wait for Karma, do the right thing by going through the court.

Deal with him through the court, no need of even contacting him or begging him again.

I

7 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by NotKnown: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2021
See you, see court order.

You're still asking questions

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Kingdemu: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Court other can be gotten in an hour

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by weblord1900: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Getting court order for cases like this doesn't suppose to be hard. Imagine someone scamming you with his registered sim and bank account which have his NIN and BVN in the same country with you but goes free because the people who are supposed to work on it is making the process stressful. NIN and BVN are for fancy. This is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by DesChyko: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
weblord1900:
Getting court order for cases like this doesn't suppose to be hard. Imagine someone scamming you with his registered sim and bank account which have his NIN and BVN in the same country with you but goes free because the people who are supposed to work on it is making the process stressful. NIN and BVN are for fancy. This is Nigeria

It's a tough job to be a patriotic Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by nzeobi(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He said nothing you can do he actually meant it but believe me he will pay the money 500 folds .just move on.

The politicians you support how many have paid in 500 folds
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Tinubuadvocate: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2021
What did I say that bad here now? You people will find something to say.
nzeobi:

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Beiii: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
nzeobi:

Jumping into unnecessary conclusions. It shows how you think by default
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by SportsHD: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
I don't think there's something like boosting Upwork account.
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
michlins:
Go through court order even if it takes forever. He will come back and beg you when his BVN is flagged.

If you're waiting for karma, you're on a long road

Thank you man, I'll definitely pursue the court order today
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
SportsHD:
I don't think there's something like boosting Upwork account.

There is, awarding jobs to someone, jobs of higher figures get the account higher in rank.
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Do not wait for Karma, do the right thing by going through the court.

Deal with him through the court, no need of even contacting him or begging him again.

I

Thank you, I most certainly will.
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Zico777(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Epher:
Hello nairalanders,

I went to my bank and they advised that I write to His bank which I did. They then gave me two options to either get His consent for reversal or a court order.

The court order is a long process which will take several months.

Guy it's a lie, it only takes 7 working days!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Zico777(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingdemu:
Court other can be gotten in an hour
False!
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Zico777(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Epher:
Hello nairalanders,

I experienced such too on Telegram over a year ago.
Sent mails to the Scammer's bank and cbn.
At the end of the day his bank said he has changed location & that the number he gave the is no longer reachable.

Question is, can I still pursue the case via court order after a year?

I am not even sure if the montula is still on the surface of earth cos I cursed him.
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by FuckDModz: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Nairaland is a den of thieves, stop dealing with Nairalanders!
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 1:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Zico777:

The court order is a long process which will take several months.

Guy it's a lie, it only takes 7 working days!

Thank you
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Zico777:

I experienced such too on Telegram over a year ago.
Sent mails to the Scammer's bank and cbn.
At the end of the day his bank said he has changed location & that the number he gave the is no longer reachable.

Question is, can I still pursue the case via court order after a year?

I am not even sure if the montula is still on the surface of earth cos I cursed him.

You can.
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Epher:

You can.

Can you help me to stop some bastards on Nairaland accusing me of lying about my brother and my situation??

I asked for help but I wasn't expecting the useless allegations?

Let's help each other.......
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Epher:

You can.

It doesn't make any sense to assume anyone's intention....

So ,if you're told my intention was to scam, you shouldn't believe since nobody is inside my head...

You are meant to ask questions in order to find out what's really happening...

We can help each other......
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Zico777(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Epher:

You can.
Oh thanks Boss!
I will revisit the matter.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Zico777(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Epher:

Thank you
U are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Epher: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Crystyano:

Can you help me to stop some bastards on Nairaland accusing me of lying about my brother and my situation??

I asked for help but I wasn't expecting the useless allegations?

Let's help each other.......

How do we help each other?
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Epher:

How do we help each other?

At least ,

Help me to warn OJEEMAH and triplechoice !!!!

They must stop accusing me wrongly !!!

They will post links of me asking for help and conclude that I was lying about my situation and that of my brother.....

You can tell me how I can help you on Nairaland at least......

Outside Nairaland,.... I am not sure because I am even homeless ......as I speak,I am going to sleep in an open mosque....... The mosque has no windows/doors...... I am ready for the worst........
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by baconline(m): 4:09am On Dec 07, 2021
This court order thing is over rated,u can get it within an hour, heard someone got it in about that time on a fraud case. Even if u get it, the guy will not leave a kobo in that account
Re: Help Me, I've Been Scammed! by emmanuelbrown26: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Epher:

Thank you, I most certainly will.
Pls no dulling, get the court order u dun become boss and make x5 of what u scammed u.
By the time u get the order, all his transactions would be frozen by then, he will come back begging u that's when u will charge him heavily
By the way, I don't know why afonjas like local runs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Runs Mad After Standing For Hours At Betting Shop / Pls Help I Have Been Scammed (pics Attached) / A Thief Transferred Money To My Account, Can I Be Arrested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.