Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje (10988 Views)

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Saraki Has Been Nursing Presidential Ambition Since 2011 ― Baraje / Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin grin crazy pipo everywhere. is buhari not from north central ?

happy new month yall. may this month be the month when GOD removes stagnation from our lives AMEN. . GOD is good all the time.
Buhari North central? How?
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2021
TheBanker23:
Anyone here from Middle-Belt Nigeria (North Central is just a political name), will agree with me that we are one of the most marginalized and deprived groups in Nigeria. It may surprise some of you to know that we are being designated 'Northerners' for wicked political purposes. Other things you need to know:

1. We have the highest number of Ethnic Groups, with Plateau State having more than a hundred languages.

2. Majority is Christian (Probably the reason for their wicked sidelining). The wicked Ones will not agree to this

3. It is the hotspot for Jihadist, Boko Haram attacks. They want to completely conquer it and then head for Southern Nigeria.

4. As it is now, the middle-belt is the reason Northern Nigeria is still surviving (to say the least). Please don't ask me how

5. They will never allow a president to come from the middle belt, because, Kasala go burst.

The wicked will know no peace!

DROPS MIC
When it suits you; it becomes north. North central is not majorly Christian’s. Kogi, kwara, nasarawa, Niger are predominantly Muslims. This one no fly abeg
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by Naajjii: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
mannasseh:

even if he is an igbo man and so what.... ur hate for igbos can kill you
then why was he hiding ?
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
tamdun:

The bolded is the problem, spreading misinformation everywhere, there is 16 Lga in kwara and I can tell u about 14 of those local government are predominant Muslims, kwara north, Kwara Central and kwara South and the only place you'll find the Lga with predominant Christian is in kwara South alone.
Kogi,aside from kogi west, tell me where u wan get predominant xtians for that state, shey na Igala people or ibira? Abeg stop to dey judge with sentiments and make ur findings before misleading people

Thanks for the clarification there. I had a Yoruba friend who explained things to me a while back that most of the rest of Kwara is of the Yoruba ethnic stock while the Fulanis are concentrated around Ilorin. I kind of translated that to mean most of the "Yoruba Christians" are spread out in the rest of Kwara while Fulani Muslims reside in the capital. I understand there are Yoruba Muslims alongside Yoruba Christians residing in Kwara....but regardless of their religion, they would mostly want to identify with the SW than with NC. Some have argued that the recent surge of Fulani Muslims outside of the capital area is a more recent phenomenon--like a deliberate policy to surge a certain demographic.

Almost the same thing with respect to Kogi. I did have an Igala Pastor friend breaking things down to me a while ago. I also know of a Igbira Christians (who might share certain traits with Yorubas). There are a few Muslims among those ethnic groups--but the early leverage they had was a leg-up aided by the various Muslim military regimes to favor Muslim political figure heads in the past (the Prince Audus of this world) at the expense of Christian self-determination in that state.

I do agree that Minna and the most of the rest of Niger State are Muslim. But I have also met very passionate Christians from there--who seem to be an exception to the rule.

What perfectly fit my earlier profile is Nassarawa State--which has NO REASON to have a Muslim Governor there at all since the population clearly favors Christians. It is quite unfortunate they have had their fortunes tainted by shady Federal Interventions to favor Muslim rule from the capital over there.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
barcaboi:

When it suits you; it becomes north. North central is not majorly Christian’s. Kogi, kwara, nasarawa, Niger are predominantly Muslims. This one no fly abeg

I beg to differ with regards to Nassarawa. Kogi is an iffy ... but I really doubt you will find a true Middle Belter crazy about the whole NC thing. What have been the benefits so far? The lack of ideological cohesion should tell you a lot already...there are no legitimate historical antecedents for NC unlike with the Middle Belt which obviously has the force of the Christian faith to bind the ethnic minorities.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

I beg to differ with regards to Nassarawa. Kogi is an iffy ... but I really doubt you will find a true Middle Belter crazy about the whole NC thing. What have been the benefits so far? The lack of ideological cohesion should tell you a lot already...there are no legitimate historical antecedents for NC unlike with the Middle Belt which obviously has the force of the Christian faith to bind the ethnic minorities.
You still haven’t said anything different; how can you talk of the middle belt and use faith to divide them and then turn around accusing them of doing exactly what you just did. The NC are saying Saraki should go for the post; he’s not even remotely a Christian. His zone is majorly Muslim. I don’t relate man I don’t
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
barcaboi:

You still haven’t said anything different; how can you talk of the middle belt and use faith to divide them and then turn around accusing them of doing exactly what you just did. The NC are saying Saraki should go for the post; he’s not even remotely a Christian. His zone is majorly Muslim. I don’t relate man I don’t

My greater point here is that the NC which is a recent creation by the Military contains a Hodge-podge of diverse people with little cohesion unlike the NW and NW which clearly has Islam as a binding force. When Muslims rally around a candidate in those core-North areas...they are not rallying around you because they feel you have superior policies or a great personality. When Obasanjo was campaigning in those core North areas along with Atiku---I heard prominent Muslim speakers mount the podium and shout to the crowd: "We are only doing this for Atiku and nothing else!" Translation: Obasanjo can as well go to hell! We only care about supporting our own---Atiku! And this was back in 1999 during the transition to democracy or so.

So let us not pretend that religion is not a very strong factor in the country's political dynamics! Unfortunately, the NC merges two different types of people who really have no historical connections and business being together. I suspect it must have been an effort to dilute or weaken the Christian caucus in this area. If some nit-wit Muslim can say they are only doing this for their own Muslim kind--what stops the Christian from boldly declaring the same as well?
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

My greater point here is that the NC which is a recent creation by the Military contains a Hodge-podge of diverse people with little cohesion unlike the NW and NW which clearly has Islam as a binding force. When Muslims rally around a candidate in those core-North areas...they are not rallying around you because they feel you have superior policies or a great personality. When Obasanjo was campaigning in those core North areas along with Atiku---I heard prominent Muslim speakers mount the podium and shout to the crowd: "We are only doing this for Atiku and nothing else!" Translation: Obasanjo can as well go to hell! We only care about supporting our own---Atiku! And this was back in 1999 during the transition to democracy or so.

So let us not pretend that religion is not a very strong factor in the country's political dynamics! Unfortunately, the NC merges two different types of people who really have no historical connections and business being together. I suspect it must have been an effort to dilute or weaken the Christian caucus in this area. If some nit-wit Muslim can say they are only doing this for their own Muslim kind--what stops the Christian from boldly declaring the same as well?
You have your agitation and agenda already; if the core Kogi and Kwara or Niger have always been middlebelt them this agenda no fly. But as u don believe am;
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
barcaboi:

You have your agitation and agenda already; if the core Kogi and Kwara or Niger have always been middlebelt them this agenda no fly. But as u don believe am;

There is this scholarly work "The Middle Belt Movement and the formation of Christian Consciousness in Colonial Northern Nigeria" (https://doi.org/10.1017/S0009640700500596) by Andrew E. Barnes which attempted to study the roots of that movement. The Middle Belt movement mostly emerged from areas which had had greater exposure to Christian thought and world-view and needed a proper forum and outlet. While there are Christians in Kwara or Niger---these areas have had earlier contacts with Sokoto Jihadists for longer periods of time prior to colonial rule and the hierarchical structure of those places would have been mostly hostile to any affinity to a Middle Belt movement borne out of Christian thought.

Benue, parts of Christian Kogi, Plateau, Taraba etc., which either had no contact with Jihadists or resisted them prior--had the ingredients to organize under a Middle Belt forum.

Recent Muslims claiming to belong to any Middle Belt forum is a clear attempt to dilute the movement and effort or to blunt the impact of its political cohesion which is clearly Christian at its roots. In the present era, the realistic Middle Belt areas are those I painted in Yellow. (Southern Bauchi and Gombe which have substantial Christian population are currently undergoing state sponsored terrorism and intimidation designed to either deprive them of a central Christian Chief or uproot them from their ancestral lands so as to settle Northern Muslims in once Christian areas).

There are so many tongues and ethnic groups in this region...so the only unifying force is Christianity. Kwara has more in common with SW. Niger has more in common with Sokoto. Christian Kogi can always join Benue. The Muslim parts can join Kwara.

Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

There is this scholarly work "The Middle Belt Movement and the formation of Christian Consciousness in Colonial Northern Nigeria" (https://doi.org/10.1017/S0009640700500596) by Andrew E. Barnes which attempted to study the roots of that movement. The Middle Belt movement mostly emerged from areas which had had greater exposure to Christian thought and world-view and needed a proper forum and outlet. While there are Christians in Kwara or Niger---these areas have had earlier contacts with Sokoto Jihadists for longer periods of time prior to colonial rule and the hierarchical structure of those places would have been mostly hostile to any affinity to a Middle Belt movement borne out of Christian thought.

Benue, parts of Christian Kogi, Plateau, Taraba etc., which either had no contact with Jihadists or resisted them prior--had the ingredients to organize under a Middle Belt forum.

Recent Muslims claiming to belong to any Middle Belt forum is a clear attempt to dilute the movement and effort or to blunt the impact of its political cohesion which is clearly Christian at its roots. In the present era, the realistic Middle Belt areas are those I painted in Yellow. (Southern Bauchi and Gombe which have substantial Christian population are currently undergoing state sponsored terrorism and intimidation designed to either deprive them of a central Christian Chief or uproot them from their ancestral lands so as to settle Northern Muslims in once Christian areas).

There are so many tongues and ethnic groups in this region...so the only unifying force is Christianity. Kwara has more in common with SW. Niger has more in common with Sokoto. Christian Kogi can always join Benue. The Muslim parts can join Kwara.

Na this same mentality keep us where we dey. Really how has the areas led by predominantly Christians faired? Rivers, delta, Abia…… leading people manipulated on the alter of religion beats me really. Benue has been ruled by Christians and I don’t see any difference except more issues and agenda. I ask what does religion have to do with leading?
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
barcaboi:

Na this same mentality keep us where we dey. Really how has the areas led by predominantly Christians faired? Rivers, delta, Abia…… leading people manipulated on the alter of religion beats me really. Benue has been ruled by Christians and I don’t see any difference except more issues and agenda. I ask what does religion have to do with leading?

I don't know if you are a Christian or a Muslim....but you asked: what does religion have to do with leading?

In a Nigerian context.... A LOT! But the best people to ask this question are the same people who declared themselves as Sharia States. (that is religion in display). Or the Boko Haram and Iswap Terrorists wanting to displace a secular state. Or Fulani Herder Jihadists also having the same agenda...go and ask them: what does religion have to do with leading? -- You will not even finish asking the question as bullets will fly all over to land on your body.

If you are Yoruba and have an alternative mythology binding Christians and Muslims together in harmony in the SW....sorry...the same does not apply elsewhere especially in the core North or Middle Belt. The roots of oppression has always found its way to ethnic domination with a religious bias.

In Nigeria...no two ways about it. Buhari only made it even worst!
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by Cajal(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Atiku is the next president

Daraki or tinubu should forget it
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by Thinkfree(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

From what I gather, if you study the pattern carefully--the Muslims concentrate around the capitals: Illorin, Minna, Lokoja, Lafia while the remaining areas of the States are predominantly Christian. There is a persistent "divide and rule" strategy that has worked well in your so called "Muslim controlled states" to this point. It was so unfortunate that political control was "gifted" (not earned) to these areas as an outcome of colonial administrative policies and convenience--which has been further exploited by Arewa elements to further dubious political causes in these so called Muslim controlled states. But as more people are enlightened to theses gimmicks, there is an elastic limit to that replicating when some critical mass is reached in the people's psyche.

Left to Yorubas in Kwara--they would prefer to be in the SW. Left to Niger Muslims, they have always been an appendage of Sokoto...the Jerry Ganas of that place are a rare and curious existence there indeed. Ideally, the Christians in Niger would want to be a part of Benue or Plateau. Left to the Christian parts of Kogi, the Yoruba parts will want to be a part of SW. The "Hausanized" Islamic elements would want to either join Muslim Kwara or Niger. The Christian parts of Nassawara and Southern Kaduna would love to conglomerate with a Christian Benue Plateau than with the menace of Zazzau. The same extends to Christian Taraba.

The NC is a fake creation of Abacha's constitutional conferences. The push for a Middle Belt region has existed before the nation became a polity.
jos north is predominantly Muslim and that's the heart of Plateau state capital but Muslim can never rule Plateau state.
Regarding kogi let me teach you this for free
Ankpa
Dekina
Okene
Adavi
Okehi
Ofu
Idah
Ibaji
are all Muslim dominated local governments and have more population than all the remaining local government of kogi state combined.
If Muslim are concentrated in states capital according to your findings, how come lokoja being the centre of muslim cannot produce a Muslim governor?
Yaya bello (okene)
Idris wada(Dekina)
Prince abubakar audu (Ofu)
Ibrahim idris ( idah)
This are muslim governors from local governments that share no boundary with the capital of kogi you claimed has Muslim population.
Don't say things you don't know.
I'm proud Idoma man from ogbadibo lg and Otukpa is my home.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by Thinkfree(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
barcaboi:

don't mind the inept and gormless guy he thinks every body feeds from religious sentiment. Im from benue but im still waiting for the day the governor will start rolling according to the teaching of jesus.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by Poleski: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2021
This idiot is dreaming! The North has been in power more than other regions, and still has absolutely nothing positive to show for it! It's also the most impoverished region in the country! All we got from them was tribalism, nepotism, looting of public funds and terrorism!

They raise their almajiri children as beggars and send them out to other regions where they become a nuisance! The North is a huge curse on this country!

We presently have an incompetent northerner, Buhari as "President", who's actively destroying the country! So why should any rational person want another incompetent as*hole from this failed region to be President? I don't think so.

They were born to rule cattle!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Thinkfree:
don't mind the inept and gormless guy he thinks every body feeds from religious sentiment. Im from benue but im still waiting for the day the governor will start rolling according to the teaching of jesus.
Benue is a perfect example; guy has divided people more than I can ever imagine

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

I don't know if you are a Christian or a Muslim....but you asked: what does religion have to do with leading?

In a Nigerian context.... A LOT! But the best people to ask this question are the same people who declared themselves as Sharia States. (that is religion in display). Or the Boko Haram and Iswap Terrorists wanting to displace a secular state. Or Fulani Herder Jihadists also having the same agenda...go and ask them: what does religion have to do with leading? -- You will not even finish asking the question as bullets will fly all over to land on your body.

If you are Yoruba and have an alternative mythology binding Christians and Muslims together in harmony in the SW....sorry...the same does not apply elsewhere especially in the core North or Middle Belt. The roots of oppression has always found its way to ethnic domination with a religious bias.

In Nigeria...no two ways about it. Buhari only made it even worst!

Oga leave sharia for a minute and focus on topic; ur middlebelt isn’t faring better than Kano for example. Borno that is war torn has massive infrastructure than any of the NC states and I’m here to be corrected. Payment of salary and pensions and yes minimum wage.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
barcaboi:

Oga leave sharia for a minute and focus on topic; ur middlebelt isn’t faring better than Kano for example. Borno that is war torn has massive infrastructure than any of the NC states and I’m here to be corrected. Payment of salary and pensions and yes minimum wage.

Don't get too ahead of yourself there. Did you not read about how the Borno State Government could access certain grants from the World Bank assisted by this Federal Government to enable them do the things you outlined above?

Put another way: Make someone from Plateau State who is indigenous and Christian the President tomorrow and bet me if you will not witness the same type of strategic preferential treatment being meted to the Sharia States club at the moment.

On the other hand, I also know about late payment of Salaries, pensions etc., and people from Kwara and Kogi have complained the mos too...so it is not just a Benue thing.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thinkfree:
jos north is predominantly Muslim and that's the heart of Plateau state capital but Muslim can never rule Plateau state.
Regarding kogi let me teach you this for free
Ankpa
Dekina
Okene
Adavi
Okehi
Ofu
Idah
Ibaji
are all Muslim dominated local governments and have more population than all the remaining local government of kogi state combined.
If Muslim are concentrated in states capital according to your findings, how come lokoja being the centre of muslim cannot produce a Muslim governor?
Yaya bello (okene)
Idris wada(Dekina)
Prince abubakar audu (Ofu)
Ibrahim idris ( idah)
This are muslim governors from local governments that share no boundary with the capital of kogi you claimed has Muslim population.
Don't say things you don't know.
I'm proud Idoma man from ogbadibo lg and Otukpa is my home.

Thou doth protest too much!

Muslims are NOT indigenous to Jos and are concentrated in an area less than the size of a normal district in Jos. So no...this is pure nonsense! The reason why they keep attacking surrounding villages and attempting to wipe off indigenous Christians there is because they have no space to expand too being alien migrants since colonial times. From many true Jos Natives..Jos North is a fiction created for corrupt convenience that will not fly in a sane and normal world!

Very early Christian activity in the 1800s actually began in Lokoja. I am surprised you failed to mention this. The way Christianity peacefully propagated compared to the way the Nupes and other groups had to flee from lunatic Jihadists in Niger and Kwara to settle in different parts of present day Kogi...should tell you something. Without Tiv resistance your Idoma folk could be another subservient Muslim clones with a complete identity crisis. Even the fleeing Nupes who are now the Bassa ethnic group in Kogi are not entirely Muslims. I have met Christians from that area who as well with the Christian Igala do make a significant population size....and if you break down the percentage ratios of Christians vs Muslims from each ethnic group there... even Okun has more Christians--https://www.africanstudies.co.uk/2019/09/30/ethnic-identity-in-kogi-state-exploring-the-fault-lines-of-the-nigerian-culture-of-politics/ Only the Ebira ethnic group has slightly more Muslims.

The Muslims even from minority enclaves do get a leg up simply based on the fact that they were previously connected to Muslim military regimes who did the permutations and leg work to rig the system in their favor from the get go...
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thinkfree:

You are Soooo not thinking free here. Are you an Idoma Muslim longing for Apa State to also oppress other minorities too?

For a Governor who has seen a lot of his people experience genocide I do commend his great restraint. Some lunatics in the core north would have started a massive Islamic war by now if they had been on the receiving end...
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by barcaboi(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

Don't get too ahead of yourself there. Did you not read about how the Borno State Government could access certain grants from the World Bank assisted by this Federal Government to enable them do the things you outlined above?

Put another way: Make someone from Plateau State who is indigenous and Christian the President tomorrow and bet me if you will not witness the same type of strategic preferential treatment being meted to the Sharia States club at the moment.

On the other hand, I also know about late payment of Salaries, pensions etc., and people from Kwara and Kogi have complained the mos too...so it is not just a Benue thing.

Conveniently; late payment. Because others are doing it, it is cool. Mehn man you really need to tone down ur religious bullsh*#. Everything you said added together is absurd and Tbf doesn’t make sense. There’s always an excuse for ineptitude, there’s always a convenient reason for everything as long as it’s Christian. I’m a Christian but man wack. Kogi owes salary so it’s okay if Rivers does. Damn man.
Re: 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje by J3susFr3ak: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2021
barcaboi:

Conveniently; late payment. Because others are doing it, it is cool. Mehn man you really need to tone down ur religious bullsh*#. Everything you said added together is absurd and Tbf doesn’t make sense. There’s always an excuse for ineptitude, there’s always a convenient reason for everything as long as it’s Christian. I’m a Christian but man wack. Kogi owes salary so it’s okay if Rivers does. Damn man.

On the gimmicks the Nigerian politicians use to try to justify the late Salaries, pensions etc., issue--here we will come to a rare agreement. This is pure evil. But my earlier point was to state that this was a problem reflected in a deeply flawed system and is not peculiar to states that are led by Christians (eg Benue, Rivers etc.,) but is also a cancer noticed in Muslim led states as well. I mentioned this not as a way to justify this theft, graft and corruption by the Political class....

YET...despite the evident flaws, my earlier estimation that all Christian dominated areas of the Middle Belt need a united front remains the same. The ability to freely criticize Ortom, Wike or even Goodluck Jonathan are the offshoot results of having democratic values in an egalitarian system propped up by Judaeo-Christian values. Back in 1998 in the height of toxic Islamic dictatorship of Sani Abacha....I heard of people going to the club, drinking and cursing Abacha....only for DSS to quietly pick them up later--with their cars still parked in front of such clubs weeks later. Years and years later in a supposed so called democracy...we have the same DSS hunting people up and down because they speak against the Islamic dictatorship of Buhari. Do you know how many people have died and are still dying because of evil people like these?

This country needs serious restructuring and it is high time the Christian groups in the Middle Belt effectively organize themselves and strategize for the future. The only reason leaders are not held accountable now in this era is simply because they are magically "gifted" funny money from Abuja--which ends up being bondage blood money! If people and businesses really pay taxes and understand the sweat from that....no Governor will dare do these kinds of stunts. People will talk...because Christianity brings the freedom to do so unlike the irrational core Northern darkness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / The Difference Between Bola Tinubu And Tunde Fashola / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.