Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent (20268 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2021
G
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Gbam!!
Lewandowski was robbed! They know that's why they created that useless Striker award to console him. Why wasn't there Defender, Midfielder & Goalkeeper awards??

Criminal Messi-paid UEFA/FIFA
Wailing Wailers..

Judge for yourself grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Timekeeper: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Yes, I have seen it and i am sorry to disappoint you as i happen to find myself in this category of people you just refer to as zombie here.

Zombie cos we share a different view

No hard feelings.....nothing personal just my decision

Bro.. It's jsut sport and fun.. Pls. Help him if need be...

Pls
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by TemmyT002(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Of all the footballers in the world, only Messi and Ronaldo are worthy to be called footballers. The others are just there to watch them and serve them.
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by nothingbuttruth: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
I won't take you people serious until this bucket is filled to the brim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:
Wailing Wailers..

Judge for yourself grin
[/s]

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Kajaard: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
As long as they are still putting on their sentimental lenses, they will never understand why Messi deserved to win.

Always talking shit as if Messi doesn't have the stats and trophies to back his win.

If Messi was a European and he won La liga Top scorer, Copa Del Rey, Euros, Player of the Tournament & Top scorer, would the hypocrite had spew this crap??

When Ronaldo De Lima & Rivaldo won FIFA Best by winning Copa America 97 & 99, it wasn't a 10 teams tournament but anything Messi wins automatically becomes irrelevant..................jokers!!

Messi & Lewy fumbled in the UCL. Messi covered his abysmal performance in UCL with his CA win and performances while Lewy couldn't do same with Poland, knowing its a year for int'l tournaments and it will play a major role in deciding the winner.

Balon D'or should look for a way to present 2020 award to him cos most people dey confuse his 2020 achievements with 2021.

same people that didn't question why Messi finished 5th in 2018 despite having the best individual stats dey complain as if anybody told them the award is for any player that scored the highest number of goals

See 2016 & 2018 stats and Messi lost

Well said

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
BABANGBALI:
That short man devil will not have peace of mind until he returns that award to its rightful owner
Wailing Wailers..

SEVEN BALON D'ORS

But HATERZ will say they are fake grin

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Okhuadams(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2021
Hugged:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/30/2021-ballon-dor-it-was-lewandowskis-award-darren-bent/
Genuine fans of football knows that but a very few individuals in there hotel room prefare to give it to Messi. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Una go wail tire... Chai!

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by engrchykae(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
The opininon of Bent is inconsequential.
English guys are better in criticizing than in performance.
When will an English player win the ballon d or.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by muykem: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
They have successfully ridicule Balloon do'r.
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
Lol..

You can't judge a performance in isolation..

Everyone is a king in his father's house.. grin

Messi vs Lewandowski..

Scorecard..

Messi is clearly better..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by whippersnapper(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
As long as they are still putting on their sentimental lenses, they will never understand why Messi deserved to win.

Always talking shit as if Messi doesn't have the stats and trophies to back his win.

If Messi was a European and he won La liga Top scorer, Copa Del Rey, Euros, Player of the Tournament & Top scorer, would the hypocrite had spew this crap??

When Ronaldo De Lima & Rivaldo won FIFA Best by winning Copa America 97 & 99, it wasn't a 10 teams tournament but anything Messi wins automatically becomes irrelevant..................jokers!!

Messi & Lewy fumbled in the UCL. Messi covered his abysmal performance in UCL with his CA win and performances while Lewy couldn't do same with Poland, knowing its a year for int'l tournaments and it will play a major role in deciding the winner.

Balon D'or should look for a way to present 2020 award to him cos most people dey confuse his 2020 achievements with 2021.

same people that didn't question why Messi finished 5th in 2018 despite having the best individual stats dey complain as if anybody told them the award is for any player that scored the highest number of goals

Ronaldo won the champions league 2016 and modric won the champions league in 2018 .
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Okhuadams:
Genuine fans of football knows that but a very few individuals in there hotel room prefare to give it to Messi. Ingredients and Nonsense
Wailing Wailers.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Barristter07: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Gbam!!
Lewandowski was robbed! They know that's why they created that useless Striker award to console him. Why wasn't there Defender, Midfielder & Goalkeeper awards??

Where is the proof ?

Man is just loved . That's what you get when you are humble. Despite seven Ballon D'or , there are no statements of him claiming to be the best to play the football game. If he had been prideful, no one likes to compensate such person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by OJEEMAH(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Kajaard:

Well said
Thanks
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by jikins(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
BABANGBALI:
That short man devil will not have peace of mind until he returns that award to its rightful owner

Person way dey chill. Na you nor get peace of mind nain make morning, noon and night you dey wail grin
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by OJEEMAH(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Timekeeper:

Bro.. It's jsut sport and fun.. Pls. Help him if need be...

Pls
i have done that before. you can ask him.
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Okhuadams(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Wailing Wailers.. grin
A very foolish comment from a foolish person I know you be. Ingredients and Nonsenses
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Barristter07:

Where is the proof ?

Man is just loved . That's what you get when you are humble. Despite seven Ballon D'or , there are no statements of him claiming to be the best to play the football game. If he had been prideful, no one likes to compensate such person.
[/s]

Mr. African Emotional Zombie, humility is not enough to win awards. You need merit.

I have seen Messi fighting on the pitch & insulting people but never seen Kante do such.
Kante is humbler than Messi yet he didn't win because everyone knows he doesn't deserve it.

Lewandowski outperformed Messi for 2 years now so I really don't know why "humility" is the criteria for winning an award.

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by nothingbuttruth: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Compare and contrast
All these 9jabet rats sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Barristter07: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Mr. African Emotional Zombie, humility is not enough to win awards. You need merit.

I have seen Messi fighting on the pitch & insulting people but never seen Kante do such.
Kante is humbler than Messi yet he didn't win because everyone knows he doesn't deserve it.

Lewandowski outperformed Messi for 2 years now so I really don't know why "humility" is the criteria for winning an award.

Rubbish
We talking 2021 season.

Wining the Copa and ending up as the Best player in the Tournament is the MERIT.

What's Lewandowski stat for Euros ?

Did Kante won Euro ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Okhuadams:
A very foolish comment from a foolish person I know you be. Ingredients and Nonsenses

Keep Wailing..

Your hatred will do nothing to God's anointed. grin

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Gbam!!

How was he robbed? Which statistics are you looking at? What did lewandoski win that Messi did not win.... I'm freaking confused.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Barristter07:

We talking 2021 season.

Wining the Copa and ending up as the Best player in the Tournament is the MERIT.

What's Lewandowski stat for Euros ?

Did Kante won Euro ?

[/s]

Lewandowski outperformed Messi in every tournamment they participated in.

He won more titles. He won his league, outscored Messi too.

What else do you want to know?

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Upworkwriter007:
How was he robbed? Which statistics are you looking at? What did lewandoski win that Messi did not win.... I'm freaking confused.
[/s]

Lewandowski won his league title.
Did better than Messi in the UCL.
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by me69: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

you don't evaluate forwards the way you evaluate midfield. We look at the impact of a player on the pitch in relation to what he has won

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
nothingbuttruth:

Compare and contrast
All these 9jabet rats sef.

[/s]

If this isn't enough to win then I dunno what is again

1 Like

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by anonymous1759(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by Barristter07: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Lewandowski outperformed Messi in every tournamment they participated in.

He won more titles. He won his league, outscored Messi too.

What else do you want to know?

Outperformed him in the National competition ?

A good football person knows National team football takes precedence above Champions league , which Lewy didn't even win.

The Fact that you couldn't answer that question says alot. Good day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Ballon D’or: It Was Lewandowski’s Award – Darren Bent by shopwiser: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Don't worry abi na Barcelona..their next match go tell grin

iPhone 12 (Black colour)
128gb
Factory unlocked + Dual Sim
90% battery health
Very neat and comes with its box

2015 MacBook Air (13 inches)
Core i5/4gb/256gb SSD
Battery cycle: 130
Price: 275k

Comes with its follow come charger..

Contact me through my signature in my bio thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Siasia Sues FIFA Over Ban, Demands Refund Of $54k Fine / COVID-19: Full Lazio Squad Under Quarantine After Positive Tests / Onauchu Wins Belgian Pro League Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.