Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (21704 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2021
Afternoon dream
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Elsueno: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
Well, I only have one vote, and I show as hell ain't giving it to a man who refused to rest despite his age & declining health..

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by gbagyiza: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Pipe dream.
You guys want to foist another dead beat old cargo on Nigerians. It shall never work out.

so, it is about repaying Tinubu back with regards to his contribution in ensuring Baba Buhari emerged as the President. We no longer value competence as a requirement for selecting a president in Nigeria. To be honest, Nigeria is gone.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by edorhe14(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2021
You better reward him with a ministerial appointment.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by clothingonline(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
The next president of Nigeria is usually decided by Kano and katsina as usual online rant don’t count

My own is to observe

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by kponkedenge(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

I even find it hard reading what you typed coz the structuring is hard to follow.

When Shekarau was about to decamp to APC, Tinubu was right there in Kano for the meeting they organized. Most of you on this Nairaland don’t know jack. You just comment and politically ignorant people like it and you think you made sense.

Lol, Atiku ko, Rasaki ni. There is one reason why the North caucus of APC stand to gain more if they support Asiwaju over Atiku, it is because APC won’t want PDP to probe their activities if they lose power so it is in the interest of Buhari/APC caucus to support any candidate that wins APC primaries.

Atiku does not have any political base, he just inherited Buhari enemies. Who are Atiku loyalists?

https://dailynigerian.com/updated-oshiomhole-tinubu-ganduje-other-apc-leaders-meet-shekarau-today/

So what you're basically saying here is that you're admitting APC has mismanaged the country so badly and you're ready to vote for another APC candidate to continue mismanaging it just because the person is from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by adelaja70(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
ndi meth how did you know all these?
I was about asking him... Clueless people with no Political direction.. Lmao!
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by ensamy(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Reward him with underage Almajiri votes
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Pipe dream.
You guys want to foist another dead beat old cargo on Nigerians. It shall never work out.
you are not the only one that's going to vote...so all we know is BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by NaMe4: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2021
This speaker just dey whine am. When time reach, eye go clear.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by West1side: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Don't worry sebi your father said the north will disappoint him come 2023.

Authoreety:
Even when he's not strong enough?

Lol. All of Una dey madt?

Asgard73:

Is ganduje in charge of Apc Kano?

How did he even survive his 2019 outing.. as an incumbent

You have to understand what’s going on in Kano and leads different fractions of Apc..

Anybody can make a comment .. with any position.. but who are those paying back Tinubu.. when even Buhari is using Baguda and Buni to press Tinubu’s neck

In Kano if it’s not kwankwaso .. shekarau . Then forget it. If not for Buhari intervention .. Ganduje tenure ended 2019.

Even now .. Kano is hot with criminal activities.. no where is safe.

You have to be there ... not speaker that can’t influence anything .. yapping on papers to chop asiwaju money..

2023 is here .. by his grace
PrinceOfLagos:
The speaker is Governor Ganduje loyalist

Ganduje that rigged his way into office after it was crystal clear that the kano people had rejected him

I laugh

Governor Ganduje is Tinubu's "audio" political ally and The Kano people that I know will not vote for Tinubu not just because governor Ganduje is extremely corrupt but for rigging his way back to office after been rejected ..
JavaScript90:
The good thing is that the powers that be have removed the ganduje faction that is sympathetic to tinubu. Shekarau is the original recognized excos. The speaker can't help tinubu when he is not in the position to do so
Penguin2:
I’m sure when he was spewing this trash he hasn’t heard that court has sacked the ojoro state EXCO they installed in Kano.

Kano APC is now under the control of Ibrahim Shekarau who doesn’t give a hoot about Tinubu’s inordinate ambition.

The earlier Tinubu urchins realize that the BAT can never fly, the earlier they will save themselves from heart attack.

Tinubu ambition in the mud.
FlamieB:
Says Kano speaker (one PVC) and not Nigerians (30+ Million voters).

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by muyeski21(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Even the President was there with Fani.. but he’s still attending proceedings and visiting EFCC cheesy

You’re the human saying what you don’t know.. to you is Apc pdp.. up north. ... that’s wrong .. in the North is all about North.. that’s one thing south don’t understand.. and you think North Apc will probe north Pdp.. .. and Buhari is yet to probe a core Northerner.. not Dariye and Ndume?

Keep dreaming ..
one thing is so sure .. APC will seize to exist after their convention.
You .. will confirm Asgard is not a troll.. you know nothing.

Why are yoruba scared of going direct at Buhari .. after all he’s the party leader and head of cabal..

Why attacking Buni and his committee

North will shock southwest ... no worries..

The fear of tinubu is causing unrest among ibo's they can even blame him for the unrest in southeast

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by CocoaOla: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Stupid Ideot because Nigerians and Nigeria is your personal property
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
In as much as I care!! Non of this old fools will fix Nigeria
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Tinubuadvocate: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Authoreety:
Even when he's not strong enough?

Lol. All of Una dey madt?

[/s] stronger than you.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Elidrisy20: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2021
No be only tinubu help Buhari become president oooo,me to i help am,and I want become president cool
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2021
DOTian:

If they make Tinubu the president of this country, we will make sure that all the parties involved in that heinous act regret it abundantly.
He can't even function because from Day one, he will face fire. Unlike Buhari who had years of benefits of doubt. Everybody knows Tinubu is a crook and will deal with him accordingly from the get go..

The thing is that he will never win.

That’s the thing.

So no need to even lose breath
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by rickyrex(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05:
This ought to be the natural course of things because Tinubu had once rally round for the north .. he is a man of good will grin

how does anybody aspire to rule a nation without politics? Since Tinubu has succeeded in doing so. ..it is a precedent grin

If cleverly led by the mass movement from the North "as they themselves now promised" ...omo forget ..like it or Not Tinubu is the next president of this country grin grin
. In as much you assume very well but pray make atiku no contest with am... You go know say as buhari get 12 million vote stand by for him nah so atiku get him own for north.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by cmecproblem(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2021
The audacity!
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by rickyrex(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:
For anyone still doubting whether Asiwaju will contest in 2023, I think this is your answer.

The important players are coming out openly to show support and the only advise I can give the opposition is that they should get to work and stop being bitter daily.

Insha Allah, that 2023 will meet us all alive and naysayers will know once more that “there is no polling unit on social media”!
yes you are right.... Tinubu is making his intentions knwon for the first time... But atiku has been knwo before now and more atiku has tested the heat before no worry... Where tinubu stop with him campaign nah there atiku go start and finish. I don't like but of them but as one who is politically aware I will put this to you
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by JaroMan: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol Shekarau that was even the first person to clamor for power to shift to the South. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’s not taking about Kalu or Okorocha when he mentioned South.

You better start campaigning for Obi Pandora or better still start su*king Atiku cum like you guys did in the previous election because time is ticking.

By next year, Jagaban will declare interest. I don’t want to start hearing funny wailing by that time o.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2023-south-should-produce-next-president-shekarau/amp/
He was actually talking about Fasola and Fayemi.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubu seems is the next president of Nigeria the way I am seeing it. Ganduje has awarded him Kano. This is the confirmation of my prediction. Kano + Lagos + other SW is enough to make him the party candidate. Then, adding around 35 - 55% of SS (He has stakes there too)....Will you say Buhari will not handover NE to him? Well, ElRufai may work against him in Kaduna, but Katsina hmmm. Buhari will be an ungrateful person if he doesnt hand over Katsina and the whole of North East he has huge influence over .

Truly, Tinubu seems to be the next president.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by diplomat058(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2021
FlamieB:
Says Kano speaker (one PVC) and not Nigerians (30+ Million voters).
I wish you were right. But political influence over the masses is a big factor in this part of the world. Poverty, fear and petty inducements are potent for making of popular docility
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Labake1234(f): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Amen... quote author=AlhajiNatty post=108103650]Pipe dream.
You guys want to foist another dead beat old cargo on Nigerians. It shall never work out.[/quote]
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by rickyrex(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol Shekarau that was even the first person to clamor for power to shift to the South. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’s not taking about Kalu or Okorocha when he mentioned South.

You better start campaigning for Obi Pandora or better still start su*king Atiku cum like you guys did in the previous election because time is ticking.

By next year, Jagaban will declare interest. I don’t want to start hearing funny wailing by that time o.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2023-south-should-produce-next-president-shekarau/amp/
it not about time bro.... One thing you should know about politics is that you can't put gun on any body's head to vote for your candidate... But no come use supreme Court judgement when the election no favour tinubu oh
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
I said it before that Buhari can never deny the part Tinubu played in his becoming the president but some disgusting haters thought I'm Tinubu fan and started attacking me. I don't deceive myself truth is truth, being not apc member does not mean I should lost my senses with reality.

If apc don't want Tinubu to contest they should by now be appeasing him or do otherwise and feel the consequence. In politics fear Tinubu and fear SW this is a fact leave sentiment apart these people are Messi-Ronaldo-Neyma-Lewandosky put together in political football pitch. Take it or burst, your choice.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Sermwell(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

So he was talking about Tinubu when he mentioned the south? What kind of hallucinations is this??
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Omodua(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Setting was at the TSG Secretariat on highbrow Kainji Crescent, Maitama. The atmosphere was electrifying with enthusiastic APC Chieftains and members, TSG faithful in celebration mood. All gladly donning an all-white attire with the famous “Asiwaju Logo” inscribed on them.

The highpoint of the day was when speaker upon speaker mounted the podium to list reasons why Tinubu remains the best Presidential Candidate for APC at the moment.

According to him, “My Purpose is to kick-start the journey that will take us to the villa by God’s grace with Asiwaju Tinubu as the number one Citizen of Nigeria. “ He added that “In Kano, being the state with the highest number of delegates, we have already decided and already concluded; we are set to give him at least 98 Percent of delegates in the primaries. Not only that, we are set as usual to give him the highest number of votes so that come May 29, 2023, we will be at the Eagle Square to swear him in as the President”.

The Kano Speaker buttressed the popular slogan of TSG”SAKKAYA,” meaning “Payback” by declaring that “all of us in the North-West are aware of the role he (Asiwaju) played in taking our son, President Buhari, to the villa. So, we are going to reward him; we are going to pay him back. So, I have assured him of victory.

Almost all the delegates from the North-West States are going to vote for him in the Primary elections.” He capped his assertions thus: “We don’t know a better candidate than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/01/why-tinubu-is-best-for-nigeria/
Pathetic! So,now Nigeria's a Banana Republic where people take turns to lead the nation amongst the cronies?
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by holycup(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubu’s presidential ambition is dead on arrival.

Even the G**t whose is going to quote me now knows that Nigerians cannot afford to waste another 8 years for any old and unhealthy person from North East or west
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by toujurs: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
This same kano that tinubu contributed 50million for a burnt market, Tinubu your mumu never do, you steal from the south west and donate to the north no be stupidity be that, these northerners knows what they are doing, tinubu won't smell that presidential seat
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Naijadaily: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2021
What a very stupid and rash statement. So you want to use the future of millions of Nigerians to reward one man... if he helped Buhari let Buhari compensate him personally. How it that our business as Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again / FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / What Do Buhari, Dos Santos And Mugabe Have In Common? - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.