Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (21687 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop dreaming ..
And shekarau is supporting Tinubu? grin.. based on what?
Who gave shekarau judgement from Icpc before he went to senate?

Power going to south means so many thing to Northerners..
do you understand Hausa language .. not translating politcal words to Manipulate your fellow Yoruba that lives anything to massage ego..

Ogbeni .. shekarau is never Tinubu ally .. all through Tinubu visit to Kano.. shekarau never came near talk more of kwankwaso..who personally “ hate” Tinubu..

As for Atiku.. note this .. if he survive Pdp primaries.. Atiku is then your President .. take this to the bank.. anybody that survive pdp primaries is your president .. and it’s a Northerner..
North will always que behind their own .. just as the Yoruba word keep resounding daily in the north .. that Yoruba don’t betray their own.. let see how north will betray theirs .. knowing fully well this not 93..

This my friend is the last of Apc... e go play like movie

Tell Tinubu to declare .. Nigerians are waiting for that February

And mark this .. by November 22’ ... Only Tinubu and Yoruba people will remain in Apc

Lol!

You know one thing with those folks is that they like to lie to themselves.

Like in 2015 when they knew Buhari was an empty brain but went ahead to support him because of Osinbajo and Tinubu and because they hope Tinubu will succeed Buhari.

They stupidly play the ostrich instead of facing the truth.

Like you said, Tinubu must contest. If he doesn’t contest then shame on him and his urchins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by OlogoJ: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

So, according to your narrow vision, Tinubu is the only human being in the entire South?

There’s no Osinbajo?

There’s no Fayemi?

There’s no Amaechi?

There’s no Umahi?

Are you guys ok at all?

And how is Tinubu preventing those names you mentioned from also contesting in the primaries? The only reason I can deduce for your rabid antagonism against him is your fear that he stands the best chance of clinching the party ticket, a likelihood that terrifies you Igbo haters. He has as much right as any of those you listed to also aspire for the presidency. Know that and know peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2021
These idiots are not ready to fix this shithole yet. They are more interested in rewarding loyalists to the detriment of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2021
OlogoJ:

And how is Tinubu preventing those names you mentioned from also contesting in the primaries? The only reason I can deduce for your rabid antagonism against him is your fear that he stands the best chance of clinching the party ticket, a likelihood that terrifies you Igbo haters. He has as much right as any of those you listed to also aspire for the presidency. Know that and know peace.

I did not say he is preventing anybody from contesting.

I was just replying to Legendhero who said because Shekarau supported power shift to the south therefore he is supporting Tinubu. So I needed to let him understand that there are many other presidential materials in the South.

And guess what, they are all better than Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Vistra40: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol Shekarau that was even the first person to clamor for power to shift to the South. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’s not taking about Kalu or Okorocha when he mentioned South.

You better start campaigning for Obi Pandora or better still start su*king Atiku cum like you guys did in the previous election because time is ticking.

By next year, Jagaban will declare interest. I don’t want to start hearing funny wailing by that time o.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2023-south-should-produce-next-president-shekarau/amp/

Although Tinubu is qualified to contest cos he has paid his dues in his party, is south now synonymous with the name Tinubu? So kalu and Okorocha, Amaechi or evening Fayemi isn’t from the south?i understand your support for your candidate but the statement by Shekarau was vague

3 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by OlogoJ: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

I did not say he is preventing anybody from contesting.

I was just replying to Legendhero who said because Shekarau supported power shift to the south therefore he is supporting Tinubu. So I needed to let him understand that there are many other presidential materials in the South.

And guess what, they are all better than Tinubu.

Indeed. Lol. You people can't hide your fear of a potential Tinubu candidacy/presidency. That's why you look for every opportunity to spin any APC-related news as an attack against him.

10 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
OlogoJ:

Indeed. Lol. You people can't hide your fear of a potential Tinubu candidacy/presidency. That's why you look for every opportunity to spin any APC-related news as an attack against him.

Just keep calm and support Tinubu in peace.

Just get ready to accept defeat in peace too.

4 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by OlogoJ: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Just keep calm and support Tinubu in peace.

Just get ready to accept defeat in peace too.

Guy, whether Tinubu emerges president or not will not affect my progress in life. Buhari's tenure hasn't stopped me from progressing in life, therefore I reckon a Tinubu presidency can't be worse, it can only be better. Unlike you igbos who appear to be staking your very existence, political relevance, and survival on Tinubu's ambition.

12 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
OlogoJ:

Guy, whether Tinubu emerges president or not will not affect my progress in life. Buhari's tenure hasn't stopped me from progressing in life, therefore I reckon a Tinubu presidency can't be worse, it can only be better. Unlike you igbos who appear to be staking your very existence, political relevance, and survival on Tinubu's ambition.

Listen to yourself and you will know you are lying to yourself.

Do the Igbos look like they will be affected by whoever is in power?

We are a people who have survived the worst of things in life.

Our aim is that since Tinubu took upon himself to work against what he thought was benefiting Ndigbo, we will stop at nothing to make sure that what will benefit Tinubu does not come to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Sctests: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2021
APC should give Tinubu ticket if e sure for them. Just give him ticket that's the prayer of the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by HEAVEN4444: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2021
well i guess we have no choice but to say, hello president jagaban of borgu

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Zimmermann(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Yhv
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by ashawopikin(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Setting was at the TSG Secretariat on highbrow Kainji Crescent, Maitama. The atmosphere was electrifying with enthusiastic APC Chieftains and members, TSG faithful in celebration mood. All gladly donning an all-white attire with the famous “Asiwaju Logo” inscribed on them.

The highpoint of the day was when speaker upon speaker mounted the podium to list reasons why Tinubu remains the best Presidential Candidate for APC at the moment.

According to him, “My Purpose is to kick-start the journey that will take us to the villa by God’s grace with Asiwaju Tinubu as the number one Citizen of Nigeria. “ He added that “In Kano, being the state with the highest number of delegates, we have already decided and already concluded; we are set to give him at least 98 Percent of delegates in the primaries. Not only that, we are set as usual to give him the highest number of votes so that come May 29, 2023, we will be at the Eagle Square to swear him in as the President”.

The Kano Speaker buttressed the popular slogan of TSG”SAKKAYA,” meaning “Payback” by declaring that “all of us in the North-West are aware of the role he (Asiwaju) played in taking our son, President Buhari, to the villa. So, we are going to reward him; we are going to pay him back. So, I have assured him of victory.

Almost all the delegates from the North-West States are going to vote for him in the Primary elections.” He capped his assertions thus: “We don’t know a better candidate than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/01/why-tinubu-is-best-for-nigeria/
these people think this country belongs to them, and they are God, how are they sure they will even see 2023

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by DOTian: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Do what you've gotta do... To Tinubu I say Congrats Tinubu, To Nigerians Buckle up and congrats it's sakkaya time
E go do una like film..

3 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Just because of a back of rice and 1litr of oil

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by adecz: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2021
⭕️⭕️⭕️⏩⏩⏩⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️
His bringing the disaster called
Buhari on this nation is enough for
us to give him death ☠️☠️☠️ sentence ❗️❗️☹️

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Iamajala: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

https://www.nairaland.com/6875452/scammer-olu-micheal-forbes-global

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Orangedreams: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2021
So its not about sterling leadership qualities, its about who helped who. No wahala, let's help him become our president.

Abeg check my signature jare!

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by DOTian: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Listen to yourself and you will know you are lying to yourself.

Do the Igbos look like they will be affected by whoever is in power?

We are a people who have survived the worst of things in life.

Our aim is that since Tinubu took upon himself to work against what he thought was benefiting Ndigbo, we will stop at nothing to make sure that what will benefit Tinubu does not come to him.

If they make Tinubu the president of this country, we will make sure that all the parties involved in that heinous act regret it abundantly.
He can't even function because from Day one, he will face fire. Unlike Buhari who had years of benefits of doubt. Everybody knows Tinubu is a crook and will deal with him accordingly from the get go..

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Global81: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Abdul05:
This ought to be the natural course of things because Since Tinubu had once rally round for the north .. he is a man of good will grin

how does anybody aspire to rule a nation without politics? Since Tinubu has succeeded in doing so. ..it is a precedent grin

If cleverly led by the mass movement from the North "as they themselves now promised" ...omo forget ..like it or Not Tinubu is the next president of this country grin grin
you lacked many things as for being an housa man

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by YorubaAndIgboAr: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2021
You should know say Politics
Is a cash out policy
A deceitful tactics
2021 never finish, people don dey campaign who go cash out for 2023.
Am pissed, to wicked Nigerians and there wicked government and their father the devil, Dan 2:44 says God is coming to end your days enjoy while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

So, according to your narrow vision, Tinubu is the only human being in the entire South?

There’s no Osinbajo?

There’s no Fayemi?

There’s no Amaechi?

There’s no Umahi?

Are you guys ok at all?

Nigerians don't want to do the hard work of democracy

Anyone of them can do a better job than Bihari Tinubu and company, but it involves so muchhard work..

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Pablodtotti: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
He helped Buhari, you will help Tinubu so the next will help you. Know we know you all are dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by MrUchenna1(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2021
The critical issues here concern what is right, what is just -- not the balancing of benefits.
your vote call the shot
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2021
You will help retire him politically, we know it already

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Dangrace01: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Reward Yoruba nation

Tinubu can pick one yoruba person to go I believe it's still ok
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Cliffmatrix(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Everybody is just talking about 2023 without considering the God factor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
U want to help the person that sold a Monumental Disaster to Nigerians? The same person who said the Vegetable [/b] [b] PMB is the best and now u want to reward him for that job well done?? Incredible India!!! Giving this type of mentality, no wonder Nigeria is doomed... Fools everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by bigstan11787(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
So presidency is now family and friends business when you reward someone not with a car, house etc but a presidential position

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Remains PDP's Candidate For 2015 Elections - Tukur / Oyo State Denies Knowledge Of Demolition Of Ayefele's Radio House - DAILY TRUST / My Threat Worked - MBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.