Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria (22613 Views)

Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Anything bad must reach here. Cursed country angry
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Revolution001: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Canada was quick to announce " travellers from Nigeria but Nigeria will not announce where there travellers came in from

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Maj196:
Anything bad must reach here. Cursed country angry

It's called living in the jet age.

Plus it has reached a lot of countries including the us and UK. Are they cursed too?
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Rexymania(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2021
Na wa o. These guys won bring another lockdown again o
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
backbencher:

So if we don't do lockdown and people die as a result, I hope you won't criticise anyone for doing nothing about the COVID
[/s] Oga keep quiet abeg...una no like to dey think that's why poverty still dey hold una down .

Which mumu covid dey Nigeria...? For your information, the carelessness of the average person here is enough to sell "covid " to millions of people yet no such thing happened. Or have you forgotten when your useless government observed the burial of ABBA Kyari ? What safety protocol was observed during his burial? None. And you're hearing shouting lockdown ,lockdown ...say wetin . Mtchww
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by dmbb: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2021
No matter how they are hellbent in killing us, they cannot succeed by the special grace of God
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Maj196(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

It's called living in the jet age.

Plus it has reached a lot of countries including the us and UK. Are they cursed too?
None of my business
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Carparts888(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
why is it that there is no good news in this country?
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga keep quiet abeg...una no like to dey think that's why poverty still dey hold una down .

Which mumu covid dey Nigeria...? For your information, the carelessness of the average person here is enough to sell "covid " to millions of people yet no such thing happened. Or have you forgotten when your useless government observed the burial of ABBA Kyari ? What safety protocol was observed during his burial? None. And you're hearing shouting lockdown ,lockdown ...say wetin . Mtchww

I have treated and know people who died of COVID or suffers from it.

I am not lying.
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Maj196:
None of my business

In cursing your country you are also doing yourself.

Abandon bitterness
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by coronavirus19: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Mycoin:
Seems there might be traveling ban soonest
Not seem. There will be
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

I have treated and know people who died of COVID or suffers from it.

I am not lying.
Oga, that's your own prerogative and I cannot force you to accept my own narrative and neither can you force me to accept yours. But let's tell ourselves the truth : covid in Nigeria is scam . And the figure and casualties have been overinflated based on corruption by those in the health sector so that they can collect covid survival funds from World Bank

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Myer(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Una just dey look for excuse to do lockdown each day . Useless people

That and to make vaccination compulsory.
All this just to cash out.
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Myer:

That and to make vaccination compulsory.
All this just to cash out.
Na their grandfather and mother dem go use cash out .
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, that's your own prerogative and I cannot force you to accept my own narrative and neither can you force me to accept yours. But let's tell ourselves the truth : covid in Nigeria is scam . And the figure and casualties have been overinflated based on corruption by those in the health sector so that they can collect covid survival funds from World Bank

I work in the health sector and those figures are not a lie ad the world Bank isn't giving any one of us cash for nothing.

Infact we are even underreporting because we aren testing enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2021
mfm04622:

What exactly do you think any govt get from locking down her economy?

To steal indomie and garri.
It happened before!
Don't claim ignorance of it
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by yahmohy27: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Una just dey look for excuse to do lockdown each day . Useless people
Does lockdown favour govt ni?
I Don't get it

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-two-cases-of-omicron-covid-variant-detected-in-nigeria/amp
Just as expected they will want to show the world that there is coronavirus here, meanwhile if that virus is in Nigeria with the leavel of our carelessness in both transportation and jam packed population in our markets we should be having the highest fertility rates in the world so please stop this lie
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by opius: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Nigeria no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

I work in the health sector and those figures are not a lie ad the world Bank isn't giving any one of us cash for nothing.

Infact we are even underreporting because we aren testing enough
Oga, that's story story...which I cannot buy because of what this government did last year. Have you gone to the testing centers around the country ...? Do you know how much was spent ? For example, Sanni Bello of Niger state said he spent over 300 million creating an isolation center in Minna , but you just take a trip there and see the tent he erected and called "Isolation center " . Even Yahaya Bello last year claimed he had a mobile app that could detect covid, but do you know how much it cost ? Please tell us ...
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Them wan start another round of scamming Nigerians again
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2021
yahmohy27:

I Don't get it
Oga, I don't have time to answer stupid questions this morning . Kindly go and check the warehouses that government stashed palliatives all in a bid to keep us hungry even though they were granted covid funds by World Bank .
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Iamajala: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!! Olu Micheal of Forbes Global Project, is a renowned Criminal, Fraudster and a Scammer disguising as a travel agent, he collects money from people, use it to produce yoruba movies, and promise to pay back by giving you a fake cheque. This is his number 08038877721

https://www.nairaland.com/6875452/scammer-olu-micheal-forbes-global

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, that's story story...which I cannot buy because of what this government did last year. Have you gone to the testing centers around the country ...? Do you know how much was spent ? For example, Sanni Bello of Niger state said he spent over 300 million creating an isolation center in Minna , but you just take a trip there and see the tent he erected and called "Isolation center " . Even Yahaya Bello last year claimed he had a mobile app that could detect covid, but do you know how much it cost ? Please tell us ...

That's why you should hold your leaders accountable.

I'm not in politics,don't like APC or your party PDP and think they are all bunk

But people are dying from covid in this country.and it isn't a lie. Sorry if you don't want to accept that.

Meet your politicians please.
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by techWriter1: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2021
scam, Una bask capital out again useless goverment
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by prizeless(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2021
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-two-cases-of-omicron-covid-variant-detected-in-nigeria/amp

Scam, how did they detect it With what gadgets?? Na wa ooo. Naija don join
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2021
yahmohy27:

I Don't get it

Governments including this one lose a lot from lockdowns

Even the relief money they get isn't up to what they get if there was zero lockdown
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Lovebliss2(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2021
inforesource:
What about unicorn? We have not heard last of this yet.

grin
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2021
No be only omnicron na popiricran

Yeye corona
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Lovebliss2(f): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Dem wan just spoil this Christmas for us.
Yeye government!

1 Like

Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Ammishaddai: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
backbencher:

That's why you should hold your leaders accountable.

I'm not in politics,don't like APC or your party PDP and think they are all bunk

But people are dying from covid in this country.and it isn't a lie. Sorry if you don't want to accept that.

Meet your politicians please.
[/s] You're being very shallow for one claiming to work in the health sector and for the record , I'm not affiliate with any political party in this country .

Secondly, the figures of your "Covid deaths " don't really add up each and every fvcking time you people in the health sector come out to make overinflated claims . You people just come up with fictitious numbers that don't have video coverage. Just like last year when Lagos was on Lockdown and people were admitted to isolation centers only to discover that is was a tourist resort were you were paid to say you have covid. Nonsense....
Re: Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Lovebliss2:
Dem wan just spoil this Christmas for us.
Yeye government!

So you want government to lie and pretend nothing is happening, so that the thing can spread and affect you and your household?

I hope you won't blame government then. after all Xmas must be enjoyed by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: David Hargett Is Dead! Ben Bruce's Brother In-Law Dies / Help!!! Coughing For Up To Four Years Now / Man Heartbroken After A Schoolgirl He Rescued, Died In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.