Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? (40358 Views)

Motives Could Save Your Life / 5 Reasons Why You Should Opt For Eco-friendly Mattresses / Types Of Wedding Invitation Cards That A Couple Can Opt For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by MufasaLion: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you were the man would you agree to that yeye demand?
I might.

Have only one child for the rest of your life and get sterilised thereafter. All for what? To what end?
I don't even wanna have more than 1 or 2 kids.

Will op agree to female circumcision?
That question should be directed to her.

Isn't use of condom enough? Why involve a process that could even be life threatening in this part of the world?
That can be considered too.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by deltateam: 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
GIdiata:
I was still trying to wrap my head around his refusal, when he said, it will be done on you ( the family planning). That instant, I felt all alone, like im on my own. So I told him I needed to cool off, and he said feel free.

The big question is ..
[s]WHY DID HE BLUNTLY REFUSE A VASECTOMY?

COULD HE HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES?[/s]

IS IT NOT BETTER TO OPT OUT NOW THAN PRETEND I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE AND END UP IN REGRETS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A MAN KICKS AGAINST VASECTOMY?

Selfish, wicked and manipulative gender.
It's obvious the innocent man doesn't know what's coming for him. SMH I pity him If he doesn't stop calling you and jakpa. Cos I'm 100% sure u will cut his penis(automatic vasectomy) if u guys end up together

Women are wicked and manipulative. Know this and know peace

When u brought the option of vasectomy he didn't feel all alone.
He recommends family planning on you, you are feeling all alone. What a selfish creature u are

grin.
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Youngpo413: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pinkzebra:
He doesn't have an ulterior motive, but he is scared . As an African man, knowing he can't impregnate a woman and doing that willinging will wreck his ego. Since you brought the game of having one child , So bear the burnt and leave him out or better still keep trying until you get a man who will dance to your tune .

On a lighter note : may my son not meet a woman like you, iseeeee!
very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2022
AKPAMA211:
This vasectomy thing is more like an emasculation techniques, where the man is deprived of strength and rendered useless on all levels. A man's tool is his pride, a man's tool is his strength.

With a working penis, A man's opportunity is endless, his options are countless as God has made it but with a vasectomy, it is greatly reduced, the man is like the woman in the relationship, he pleases the woman more than necessary, even at his detriment,

The vasectomy is a emasculating technique, that is what it is in the real sense, it has come to reduce the kingly nature of man, Even when you get married to the 10th woman who is young and not with a child yet, she would still want her own child from you. So marriage and contraception is a mask for the real aim. No man should sacrifice his pride for such sham. The man is king

My friend, your views on vasectomy and it impacats on men is cleary borne out of absolute ignorance.
I say this with absence of malice.

1 Like

Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Joeblaze26(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Lhimeet abeg do me 2h make I play PFP 🙏
(1088997)
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Lhimeet(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Lhimeet abeg do me 2h make I play PFP 🙏
(1088997)

Sent 1h. I no really guide.

Goodluck 👍
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by Joeblaze26(m): 1:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Lhimeet:

Sent 1h. I no really guide.

Goodluck 👍
Thanks man
Re: Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Hi fam.

Something has been bothering me of late and leaving me emotionally and mentally stressed and drained for the past weeks and I'm cut between the devil and the deep blue sea.

There's this bro we're trying to see if we can work things out. though, I never really wanted anything relationship again or at least for now until I'm decided later in the future on what I really want for myself.

Before, I delve into the main discuss , let
me quickly highlight how it all started.

Some months back, My publisher came to deliver the books I ordered for. So while sorting the books, he just got teasing me like " Babes, na wa o. What's up with your romantic life now?. I've never seen you pulling with anyone. It's always work, biz Money money money I see you pursuing. Lol... I just told him, guy, free me abeg and I went on counting the books at the boot of his car.

He now walked up to me and said, on a more serious note, what is happening? So I told him it's a personal choice cos I dont have the strength for relationship brouhaha now. He agreed with me that truly its not easy and even as a married man, he too feels the heat but the good thing is, he married in the Lord. So I should choose wisely from among the brethren.

So he said, he has this family friend, an eligible bachelor, who wants a decent lady and I'm the one that comes to mind each time the guy mentions it because since he's be dealing with me, he can vouch that I'm a very honest, hard-working and decent lady. So he would want the bro to have me.
That was how I got to meet bro.

Now fastforward to the main reason of this post.
There was this particular day we tripped out to cool off and discuss about US. So we got talking and planning on how to build our home in a way that we will not be caught unawares with some setbacks and unplanned responsibilities. So the issue of children came up and I suggested we have only one, which he reluctantly accepted after much convincing. So we tried to look at ways we can maintain that decision and I suggested a vasectomy. citing the possibilities of health risks (as a result of mismatches ) and failures that might occur if the family planning is done on me but with vasectomy, no issues. He looked me in the eyes and said, "my darling" no!

I was dumbfounded.... And became a little worried because, if he has no plans of having more children, why would he kick against the idea of a vasectomy?

If we are going to be one and follow one course, why shying away from a plan that will benefit us as a couple and a family?

Could it be, he only agreed to have one with me and plans to have more else where?
Is vasectomy a life threatening condition?

I was still trying to wrap my head around his refusal, when he said, it will be done on you ( the family planning). That instant, I felt all alone, like im on my own. So I told him I needed to cool off, and he said feel free.
I left the tent and went to the waters prentending to be playing with the water. He came and dragged me out of the water. we strolled without a word and I asked him to take me home. He did.

He called when he got home. I was cold to him so, he promised to call again but since then Ive refused to pick his calls or reply his texts.

The big question is ..
WHY DID HE BLUNTLY REFUSE A VASECTOMY?

COULD HE HAVE ULTERIOR MOTIVES?

IS IT NOT BETTER TO OPT OUT NOW THAN PRETEND I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE AND END UP IN REGRETS?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A MAN KICKS AGAINST VASECTOMY?

You are selfish dear vasectomy after one child, what if you die, he cant start a new biological family of his own

How would feel if hubby suggest you have tubes tird after having a single child ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.