Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? (9063 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / 12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Shakathezulu1: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
sageer1706:

The last time I did mine, naso the doctor (elderly woman) begin advise me to dey use protection if I can't abstain, I almost died that day before she later tell me say I'm negative, I almost swear for for her
Na wetin my Doctor tell me be that. I died and came alive again B4 he told me, I'm negative.
The funny thing is, while waiting for the result, all the females, I have slept with, I remembered their names and date of when we had sex.
After collecting my result, I vowed to stay off sex, but man began having sex 4days after the result. Lol.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

There was a time konji been hold man and man lost all his senses and had a skin to skin... Nothing else in the world matter in those fleeting moments until after the do. Blokors begin scratch man somehow and man was not understanding but man was scared it was any of the STIs at its early stage. Man Googled, man YouTubed, man was not sure what man's problem was until man didn't feel that scratching again, man vowed to never have a coitus session unprotected henceforth

good for man.

well-done man!!
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Lemmy123(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

good for man.

well-done man!!

Thank you, man,
You're a real man cheesy

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by emerged01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
I used to check my status every 2months till i was told here by a naira lander "that thing i am looking for i go get am". So omo i had to stop checking
I remember saying it to somebody on forum. I no know if na youcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Lordedifice1: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Go and check your status and you will find what you are looking for
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by fof1: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
BadRadio:
Ideally I check my status every 3 months and also do desame before a new relationship, I also compel my partner to do desame before we engage sex, which of course is usually done responsibly with the use of protection.

Do you know your current HIV status?

When was the last time you checked?

Sir, U dont Need 3 Monthly Returns on ur Status...if u are not Complicit and Reckless in ur Behaviour... Keep ur Tracks Safe and Be Free From HIV for Life...REPENT OF UR IMMORALITY AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST GENUINELY AS UR SAVIOUR AND LORD...U will Need No Fear anymore of d Viruses Pls.

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by larryUG(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
rexchazy:
When I successfully donate blood I know am not positive
You could be positive and they ould accept it, only that your blood will be given to someone who is also positive but in need of blood.
Get tested
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm, 2 days ago. I even have my self testing kit. angry
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Munzy14(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
ValCon888:
I am a proud Vaseline crew member so there's no need. My hand and soap cannot give me HIV.
I have seen it all...smh grin grin grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

There was a time konji been hold man and man lost all his senses and had a skin to skin... Nothing else in the world matter in those fleeting moments until after the do. Blokors begin scratch man somehow and man was not understanding but man was scared it was any of the STIs at its early stage. Man Googled, man YouTubed, man was not sure what man's problem was until man didn't feel that scratching again, man vowed to never have a coitus session unprotected henceforth
Man man Man...just You/I biko...Coded confusion grin grin You sure say you didn't contract Candida lipsrsealed
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Stjims: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
I checked last month, it was Negative.
I was given lot of condom for free.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Lemmy123(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Man man Man...just You/I biko...Coded confusion grin grin You sure say you didn't contract Candida lipsrsealed

Leave this place grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by iamtardey: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
e don tey wey I check o aswear I was a teenager when I checked last.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by iykololo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
BadRadio:
Ideally I check my status every 3 months and also do desame before a new relationship, I also compel my partner to do desame before we engage sex, which of course is usually done responsibly with the use of protection.

Do you know your current HIV status?

When was the last time you checked?

Yes,Last 2months
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by pingpong1: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Negative. Checked for the first time just yesterday. I am 50. Good is good. Been boning raw. Now that I know I am negative, All precautiions will now be taken. Again, God has been faithful.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by sageer1706(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Na wetin my Doctor tell me be that. I died and came alive again B4 he told me, I'm negative.
The funny thing is, while waiting for the result, all the females, I have slept with, I remembered their names and date of when we had sex.
After collecting my result, I vowed to stay off sex, but man began having sex 4days after the result. Lol.
Hahahahahahaha
Me I even begin suspect one of the girls sef

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Kindness218: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
November 3
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Mvena(f): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley
I used to check my status every 2months till i was told here by a naira lander "that thing i am looking for i go get am". So omo i had to stop checking

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by 22o62021: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Buddha3:

Ring road in Abakaliki?

No
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by tamdun: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Did min this afternoon

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by enirock(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Anytime I go for checkup, I am always told to go for RVs test. When I am ill, I grow thin and somehow the first test COOTH will give is this test. I did mine some months back.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by popefuse(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
My first one was 2016 after I banged olosho, I was restless for weeks thinking maybe I Don catch hiv. In short I did it at uch ibadan and the nurse ask me to come back in next 3 month, after 3 months negative again omo u see those periods I was paranoid, anxiety, depression, took care of me thinking am positive . I Google hiv tire. How to contact hiv, fear of getting hiv etc. Since then condom is my best friend. But there is this cute girl am dating then I trust this girl that she can't have it although I don't know her sexual history but I still believe she doesn't have it and one other girl. I smashed both if them without protection sometimes. To cut the story short the anxiety came back again,.the 2 women I smashed without condom I began they use code ask them questions whether they have hiv. In short I did it this morning 1st of December and am negative omo condom na hin sure pass. I salute those people wey dey smach raw without CD without thinking of whether the partner is positive or negative. And they will fill comfortable

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by keypha1: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
I do my test last month, nurse told me, look at this two separate file, one is for negative, other is for HIV positive, I thank God am negative.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Hkff: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
I passed and clean
Re: World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status? by Danosophe(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Some comments here make me laff. "POSITIVELY NEGATIVE", "NEGATIVELY POSITIVE". Even the Positive ones, like us, hide under such Funny comments.

So, if one Test Positive to HIV, in this current dispensation and, with all the knowledge Science has provided, it still means that person's life has ended, cannot associate with people, cannot live/lead a Normal life, cannot become Rich or Wealthy, will become inferior in life, abi?

Anyways. All Positive should gather here. We have a meeting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Natural Way To Prevent Malaria ? / Flatulence Filtering Underwear: Free "Messing" O! / Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.