Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition (3978 Views)

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Badeh Seeks Bail To Treat Spinal Cord Injury, Kidney Stones / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by multibabe(f): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
The immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Dimeji Bankole, Thursday filed an application for bail. In the application filed by his lawyer, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo (SAN), Bankole said he should be given bail on self-recognition as the immediate past speaker of the House of Representatives. He also stated that he had never been tried nor convicted for fraud either in Nigeria or any other country. As a holder of a national honour of Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CFR), Bankole said he was entitled to bail on self-recognition. He also said he has aged parents who depended on him and that denying him bail would deprive him of the opportunity to cater for them.
source- This Day, f/p
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Toonice(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2011
Bankole Bankole Bankole r many times i call u? U dey CRAZY 4 your Medula Obloganta

No make me fess o okay
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by ashley86(f): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
'Aged parents depending on him, ' Dats d part dats actually cracking me up right now!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Roland17(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
In Nigeria, there is absolutely no sense of remorse, Bankole is a big shame to the country and Nigerian youths.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by saremy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Toonice:

Bankole Bankole Bankole r many times i can u? U dey CRAZY 4 your Medula Obloganta

No make me fess o okay

see tel am 4 me abeg
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by ASANIGBO(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
shocked

NA

HIM

SABI

shocked

Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by JBL316: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
Since when 'dependants' don be one of the criteria for bail for naija.? Bank-ole is stupidier than i thought.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by djcrucifix(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
HE IS STARK RAVING MAD! I'M SURE HIS PARENTS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF, HOW MANY TIMES DID HE GO TO SEE THEM WHEN HE WAS SPEAKER, OLORIBURUKU OSHI. HE SHOULD BE GRANTED BAIL, BUT WITH A FINE! A FU, CKING HUGE FINE. I MEAN HE HAS N10B, (DAYUM! MAKE I GET JUST ONE BILLION SEF.), BOB YEN TI YA WERE GAN SHA!
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by OAM4J: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
Very funny.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by bababuff(m): 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
Aged parents indeed. His father is stupendously rich. In fact, richer than Dimeji himself.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Ayoobscom(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2011
HE IS STARK RAVING MAD! I'M SURE HIS PARENTS ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF, HOW MANY TIMES DID HE GO TO SEE THEM WHEN HE WAS SPEAKER, OLORIBURUKU OSHI. HE SHOULD BE GRANTED BAIL, BUT WITH A FINE! A FU, CKING HUGE FINE. I MEAN HE HAS N10B, (DAYUM! MAKE I GET JUST ONE BILLION SEF.), BOB YEN TI YA WERE GAN SHA

This is one of the people boring this wall-they just want to write, keypad don suffer
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Ayoobscom(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
Aged parents indeed. His father is stupendously rich. In fact, richer than Dimeji himself.

This is another Dondulla-they just want to write, whether it makes sense or not
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Ayoobscom(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
I'm not by any means or in any way supporting Bakole but while commenting on topics think first members of this lucid wall wants something logical and informative not ignoramous self deductions or shallow falsifications on a given topic
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by toosoon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2011
Are you sure your aged parents are the only ones depending on you?  tongue what about Gbemi Saraki and Ini Edo
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by TheBuilder: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
This young man called Bankole epitomizes the hopelessness of the Nigerian nation. Nigerian youths are clamouring for generational change but if this what generational shifts in governance and national leadership is all about, then this nation is doomed! If the allegation that about one billion naira is stacked up for him one of his accounts with UBA, then this country needs serious prayer. The Nigerian youths need rebirth and deep re-orientations. This is not about national conference, zoning, electoral manipulations or tribalism. It is about who we are as individual Nigerians and our perspectives on nation building, national service and national interest.

I learnt he engaged about 12 lawyers for his defense, another confirmation that he is likely to be a fraudster as alleged otherwise, where could he have been able to raise the funds to settle their bills.

Nigerian youths, is this how we want to run/ruin this country?
Nigeria is indeed a pathetic geographic entity!
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by sirp2007: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2011
its left for the court to decide, bt am dazed wth these flimsy excuses coming 4rm bankole and his lawyer.l thought he is more intelligent than this.
or was he thinking the case is been heard in his village square?
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Natasha2(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
multibabe:

The immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Dimeji Bankole, Thursday filed an application for bail. In the application filed by his lawyer, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo (SAN), Bankole said he should be given bail on self-recognition as the immediate past speaker of the House of Representatives. He also stated that he had never been tried nor convicted for fraud either in Nigeria or any other country. As a holder of a national honour of Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CFR), Bankole said he was entitled to bail on self-recognition. [size=14pt]He also said he has aged parents who depend on him and that denying bail would deprive him of the opportunity to cater for them.[/size]
source- This Day, f/p

duh what an excuse ROTFALMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by ahmedoo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2011
I gues if david mark had lost d election he'l b facing dsame shit or lets say if bankole was stil in power al diz wunt b hapenin 2 hm, my point is dat i usd 2 tink bankole a saint,
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2011
i fell of my chair when i saw the aged parent part.LOL
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by alldone(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
He should be granted bail and put under house arrest. we are not sure what they are trying him for? is it 10b or the contracts inflation. if it is the later then firida will have to try all governors and ministers because that has been the practice.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by shawonlese: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2011
Funny Bankole!

Aged parents who can buy N4B Naira Nitel building depending on him.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by kulutempa: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
I would have thought N10 billion is more than enough to take care of aged parents, unless he wants to buy them his and hers private jets grin
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by dapofrank(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
Leave that thing! they just want to use him as a scapegoat but eventually he'll rise to glory
Is that not what happened with Olabode George
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Obinoscopy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
I can see that speakership title of his dey shack am. Make them deny am bail make im wake up from slumber
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Willempp: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
Scumbag
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Potbells: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
You have 12 hours to download WIZKID's new album on alabaonline.com So hurry. Hope you love WIZZY like I do, if you do then don't forget to follow him on Twitter & Facebook and help spread the word about WIZKID. Please send forward this to all your friends. http://alabaonline.com/
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by md4real(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2011
Dino Melay surely would be having a good laugh now. Also,I wont be surprised if this guy is found not guilty @the end of the day. The sysytem is bloody corrupt.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by femib26(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
Ewu!!!! self recognition. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
too_soon:

Are you sure your aged parents are the only ones depending on you?  tongue what about Gbemi Saraki and Ini Edo

thats it right there ! Ms saraki is depending on him to deliver some ex speaker sausage this friday nite
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by kholis(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2011
May God severely punish Bank-ole for ever seeking bail on self recognition of criminality. He is a certified thief who basks in the smiling glory of truncating the future of the youths. May his smiling, ugly jaw be yanked off. May his shameless body putrefy in jail and may his cursed soul occupy the hottest part of hell fire forever and ever.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by tellwisdom: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
Make he dey come, i don wait for am for road with ak47 wey i go take blast him big head, fool, even efcc, UNA PAPA DEY MADT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi, Oteh Demand Listing Of Multinationals In Stock Exchange / Jonathan Government Behind Boko Haram....maku / Nigeria's Refineries Working At 8.5% Capacity - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.