Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition (3942 Views)

Buhari Backs Western Sahara On Self-determination From Morocco / Badeh Seeks Bail To Treat Spinal Cord Injury, Kidney Stones / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by bisiaet: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
It is so sad to be talking about aged parent now as reason for bail something else should've be much better excuse. This guy really and seriously
f u c k e d up. When he was "Choosen" NOT "Elected" I thought well as a young guy he will do better and be more vibrant and stand for the youth of this country but so unfortunate that all what my guy was busy doing is all about money! money!! money!!!, so slugish in talking , so slugish in dressing, so slugish in action it came to a time I was totally pissed off this guy and I knew he will get to trouble whenever he leaves the office for sure.

As per bail issue I think under the Law he is entitle to bail since he is just a suspect and yet to be declare guilty so I dont really see much in asking for bail because EFCC can not keep him for ever but using aged parent as excuse for bail is no issue at all and rubbish.

For EFCC I appeal to all NL not to celebrate yet because EFCC are known to show off and bragging, zealing houses, properties and be shown on tv like a s i l l y garrage tout and at the end of all the case will die and be bury. We shall see that at the end Dimeji may be ask to pay just 2million and that is the end of story if as much Igbinedon looted could only pay 5million for it so how much will Bankole pay as a matter of fact if care is not taken he may even not pay anything.

I had read the charges against him over and over I have not really see anything serious in what EFCC are talking about because saying a TV and Copy machine price were inflated please any man can deny this easily as he is not the seller and they said he took loan 10 billion the question is was this money traced to his account and find sitting their?? No. Please EFCC do a better investigation more are hidden which you can charge him for and not TV, Copier or a Loan please for God sake Loan is diffrent from Loot   The money was given to himself and his fellow thieves House of Rep. members for the s i l l y jumbo pay madness whereas many are languishing in abject poverty moreso all the Rep. that pocket the pay are smilling enjoying the money isnit?? Please EFCC go after them all get this money back to the bank where the loan was taken and then charge them for a proper offence then you are talking. Please let us apply commonsense here EFCC are just doing blablablabla as if they have no common sense to do case study and ask themselves a commonsense question before blaring and blablabla which will end up as nothing. I'm sick of EFCC rants pleae let them get a better case and do real job to put them all guilty behind the bar period!!!

1 Like

Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Ekpoma1: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
Bloody id.iot giving flimsy excuses. What was he thinkin why thiefing? He should have thought abt his integrity and his aged parents b4 staining his hands. 2 hell with him.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by andyanders: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Why wouldn't Bank-Ole be granted bail in Nigeria after what he is charged for? They will give him bail just like other bank thieves. This is just Hollywood movie script. Just steal government money and you are made. This country stinks. How come they don't get this people convicted and jailed for a long time? What the government is doing right now is to encourage stealing at the highest point of your career. They are not imparting any form of good governance to the younger generation. If you ask an ordinary young graduates who aspire to get into politics, he will tell you that “that is where the money is" Nobody what to get involved in any productive venture, rather politics, where you become pen robber to satisfy your selfish act. Shame to politicians
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by 1025: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
I'm not by any means or in any way supporting Bakole but while commenting on topics think first members of this lucid wall wants something logical and informative not ignoramous self deductions or shallow falsifications on a given topic

@ayoobscon,
are u by any means suggesting that we accord respect to a criminal? you suck. what makes u think nigerians are happy? don't u think those that are pushing us into perpetual sufferings deserve more than death? what is the difference between a high way robber and these criminals in our various law making houses? if we kill on daily basis without thinking twice those who steal maggi, what do u think we shld do to those who steal billions? if we can't do anything to these self-acclaimed gods/goddesses, can't we even talk? to me, u are agent of darkness.

@topic,
no be the same papa wey dey talk say his son go come back say he know his son the other day. trace this act of stealing, it runs in their blood. why is it that our courts don't give bails to armed robbers so that they will go home and take care of their dependents. that dimeji criminal knows we have no laws and he is in full faith that he will soon go home. pdo and everything they stand for is fraud. fresh air 2011 here we are.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
Let the FEDERAL government, go to sum villages in naija, and hire sum maids to take care of his family
or there is no money to in the FG account to pay for the maids salary

undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin
common, 2000 maids in his parent house is enough, i bet you they wont miss him
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by dabrake(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
Datz d dumbest thing ive hrd dis century! Ex speaker bankole (cfr, bsc, ssce, jamb, fslc, hiv, , ) hv jst exposd one of his most hidden secrets - he's intellectually and logically myopic.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2011
i bet if buhari was the preident, he would have ordered 20 maid frm the northern side, immediately he hears this, nonsense grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by chino11(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2011
Yorubas are all criminals. I mean all of them
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by Concept(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2011
No be mistake?
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by oyemekun: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2011
why should bankole used his parents as an excuse for bail,i think it is unacceptable,he should face his music
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by gentlem80(m): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2011
Honestly, I wish we had jungle justice in Nigeria. I wish this this low life called Bankole get bleeped in the a$$ very hard by a mad man. Self Recognition my bleeping foot!!! Let him rot in hell!!!
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by blackmale(m): 5:16am On Jun 11, 2011
DAMAGING,,,, BANK = OLE,,,,, lol,,,
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by rasputinn(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=14pt]How easily these criminals try to appeal to emotion and sentiments while giving relative intepretation to the definition of self recognition,really exposes the very shallow intellectual depth they possess.Pray tell,what is the colloquial definition of self recognition,no be that thing wey dem sabi pessin as??
Ehen,the judge(just like most people)don sabi Bankole as a fraudulent rascal,so dats why he dnied him bail on self recongnition
Oh yea,Bankole has nothing to worry about as he was denied bail on self recognition[/size]
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by bisiaet: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2011
Yorubas are all criminals. I mean all of them

Oh Heaven another one in the house no wonder people just ignore his word.

Please let every reasonable person in the house I mean a responsible thinking Nigerian should just ignore his statement. I had said before and I will say it that so "many of my own people are completely disconnected from reality of life". If not someone with common brain will come here and said a whole tribe are criminals this is so embarrassing and so stupid to the core.

No need appealing to your kind in the house any longer if you like change if you like dont, if you like out tribalism and sentiments if you like dont goodluck to you but it is very unfortunate you are living in the jungle of what some of our disgruntle leader from the East created that our generation should've grow out of is a big shame.

Anyway we are talking about Bakole here so anyone is guning for tribal argument he or she post a new thread then the debate will go on as usual.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by member67023: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
Does this mean this Bankole guy does not have wife/children? Only aged parents?
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by potiglo: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
If you were working by a Bank and saw a Bank Robber at work, how would you alert people?A: Just shout ?Bank ole!!!!?Q: If a second Bank Robber joined the first one, what would you shout?A: ?Bank ole? Dimeji?.

Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by bolababs: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2011
U young guys are even greedier than the old recyled Nigerians, "all of us need" psychological help. Keeping a billion dollar unused and still stealing more is not ordinary, it shows POVERTY OF THE MIND, no matter what you have you will never be satisfied, worse than being greedy. It is an incurable disease but can be managed by keeping the patient away from where "it" cannot have access to ASSETS.
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by adejoro76: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2011
Self recognition as what?
As the neo politicriminal in Nigeria?
Re: Bankole Seeks Bail On Self Recognition by rasputinn(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
Well Bankole has secured his bail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Tam David West Analysis On Fuel Subsidy; This Is Revealing / The Changes I Have Seen Under Buhari / Exclusive: Retired High Court Judge To Lead New Biafra Campaign Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.