Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji (1092 Views)

Afenifere Suspends Jare Ajayi And Akogun Kole Omololu / Olubadan To Honour Atiku With Aree Akogun Of Ibadan Land / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by indulge01: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
The general coordinator of the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu movement in diaspora, Akogun Banji Ojo has revealed that Nigerians do not have any other choice apart from the national leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Giving his reasons, Akogun Banji Ojo said Asiwaju Tinubu is a relentless and humble leader who is not only respected in the south-west, but also across the northern and western region of the country where his philanthropic personality has covered.

In addition, “Asiwaju Tinubu has mentored several other leaders in the country who have become honorable governors and so on, so leading the country will not be a problem for him as he is already equipped with human resources and support needed for a successful governance”, he added.

“Asiwaju Tinubu has no criminal records and is well-known with a commendable reputation in the international community, his existing relationship in Africa and the international scene will be an added advantage in an attempt to change the lives of Nigerians as the president of Nigeria come 2023”, he concluded.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by slimghost(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
You won’t die well! We have other choices. Thank you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by viyon02: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2021
May God eliminate those that want to impose Tinubu( the devil) on us. For your information, God has one big surprise for you all, it will shock you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Ammishaddai: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
This is an insult and I don't blame this fool for saying this . In fact , he has just shown that we don't have a say in who and whom rules us in this country. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
You're very stupid sir

This fools are creating more enemies for Tinubu with there utterances

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Maxymilliano(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2021
What a hopeless statement from a nonentity

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by lashout1: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2021
We lack rational followers/citizens in this country. All we do is trial and error, forgetting that each trial/error takes min of 4 years and 8years in most cases.

I just left a thread on 2023 election and the comments therein are ridiculous.

You will read fantastic and well constructed arguments but the massages points to support for APC or PDP even without knowing the flag bearer. We are yet to recover and these guys want to plunge us into another.

Most of them comment to make obvious how analytical they are; subconsciously they will continue to push support for an individual or party till they get to the pulling unit. Most knows that whom they had laid their verbal supports for isn't the best but they need that orgasm that comes from "I told you..." (It will only last for few days) after which We (including your kids) will get a feel from that few days joy.

At the back, you say to yourself "Me na one vote" or "Me wea no go even vote". But those arguments are luring others.

Before now, I had a mindset of our case as Nigerians is like that of a pregnant woman that will promise not to give birth again while in labour, but get pregnant few months after.

Now, it's like a woman that promised and yet plea with the doctors and nurses to leave the ward for she and her husband to have a good time.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Tinubuadvocate: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes sir. The real Nigerian youths i meant the real youths that have voters card not online rats and north in general say yes to Tinubu even our brothers from Edo said yesterday that they will buy nomination form to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed. River state and Akwa ibom not left out from this project.

There's no time to reply 5% inconsequential fellow nobody is taking them serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Tinubuadvocate: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Yes a very old time enemies like east I'm not sure if 5% can go far in the scheme of thing.
PrinceOfLagos:
You're very stupid sir

This fools are creating more enemies for Tinubu with there utterances

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes a very old time enemies like east I'm not sure if 5% can go far in the scheme of thing.
I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so stop linking me with the east

I am Yoruba, sink that in...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Tinubuadvocate: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
You see where you just exposed yourself Yoruba people are not like igbo just like Anambra man will be calling Abia or Ebonyi people second class igbo.
PrinceOfLagos:

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be so stop linking me with the east

I am Yoruba so sink that in...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You see where you just exposed yourself Yoruba people are not like igbo just like Anambra man will be calling Abia or Ebonyi people second class igbo.
See how you're spitting everywhere over Tinubu that doesn't even know you exist

Tinubu that couldn't utter a word when Fulani herdsmen invaded Ibarapa community and kill women and children because of his presidential ambition

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by omowolewa: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
What happens to VP Osinbajo, Tinubu has the right to contest and win after convincing majority to vote

You better say, he is the best choice to have presented himself.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Tinubuadvocate: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubu dont know me indeed I dont have to reveal my identity man you think all is for fun.
PrinceOfLagos:

See how you're spitting everywhere over Tinubu that doesn't even know you exist

Tinubu that could utter a word when Fulani herdsmen invaded Ibarapa community and kill women and children because of his presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu dont know me indeed I dont have to reveal my identity man you think all is for fun.
You're a nobody man grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by headSmasher: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers can go and die, free snipers for them with ropes at no cost at all when Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president, they can collect for their family members also.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by Tinubuadvocate: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Alright the joke is on you .
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a nobody man grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by F117nighthawk: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2021
The more reason Nigeria will remain a dead and buried country, when people like this are still the ones ruling and in the affairs of running naija, what has this country benefitted and developments brought about by this people apart from looting, stealing and enriching themselves
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers can go and die, free snipers for them with ropes at no cost at all when Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president, they can collect for their family members also.
I am Yoruba but which Tinubu will be president ?

Abi you mean president of Lagos agebro and drugs dealers association lipsrsealed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by headSmasher: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba but which Tinubu will be president ?

Abi you mean president of Lagos agebro and drugs dealers association lipsrsealed
You are Yoruba just because you are allowed to sell gala on the street of Lagos. common be proud of your baby factory, landlocked inviable erosion desecrated land

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
You are Yoruba just because you are allowed to sell gala on the street of Lagos. common be proud of your baby factory, landlocked inviable erosion desecrated land
Gbenu'e dake jare

Mttchew
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by tempest01(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2021
These people feeding fat from the bourdillion loot will come online and insult all our sensibilities.

If APC presents tinubu, pdp should present Seyi Makinde. I can bet that it will be a landslide. We don't want known looters and those that will keep the status quo to protect their stash again. We need good administrators to reverse this downward trend. Else Nigeria will be dredged to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by headSmasher: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbenu'e dake jare

Mttchew
Don't worry we will soon separate human beings from monkeys pretending to be human

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:
Don't worry we will soon separate human beings from monkeys pretending to be human
Stand on the path of truth so you could make a headway in life

Tinubu is a corrupt bastard that must not be allowed anywhere close to our national Treasury
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by yorubarere: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a corrupt bastard that must not be allowed anywhere close to our national Treasury
And your father is not a bastard for birthing something like you?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2021
yorubarere:

And your father is not a bastard for hurting something like you?
Why did you switch monikers to reply me you coward grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by headSmasher: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Headway? are you at disadvantaged or you want to Judge me with your status, come don't be mischievous. What do you mean by the path of truth when the same set of mischievous, deranged and deluded people against Tinubu are hailing Pandora Peter Obi that killed many anambra people through James Uwafor and also opened a business for nine year old girl in the Caribbean tax Haven, the same set of people positioning convicted Kalu for president, the same set of people worshipping unreverend contractor mbaka ejike that support buhari for president and ask for renumerations, so I wouldn't allow hypocrites to bring down my people.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:

Headway? are you at disadvantaged or you want to Judge me with your status, come don't be mischievous. What do you mean by the path of truth when the same set of mischievous, deranged and deluded people against Tinubu are hailing Pandora Peter Obi that killed many anambra people through James Uwafor and also opened a business for nine year old girl in the Caribbean tax Haven, the same set of people positioning convicted Kalu for president, the same set of people worshipping unreverend contractor mbaka ejike that support buhari for president and ask for renumerations, so I wouldn't allow hypocrites to bring down my people.
Where did I hail Obi?

Was Tinubu name not mentioned in the Pandora case ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by yorubarere: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why did you switch monikers to reply me you coward grin
Have you stopped denying your Igbo origin? Only a bastard do what you do. I am sure you left your erosion ravaged village to hide in Ibadan. cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2021
yorubarere:

Have you stopped denying your Igbo origin? Only a bastard do what you do. I am sure you left your erosion ravaged village to hide in Ibadan. cheesy
I am Ibile to the core but you can believe what you wanna believe

Mi o raye fun'oshi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by yorubarere: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core but you can believe what you wanna believe

Mi o raye fun'oshi
Lol... You think I am part of those fools who buy your deceits. A peek into your threads quickly give you out. Goan sell your gala and don't forget to pay your tax. You guys are notorious for evading taxes and rent fees
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Have No Other Choice Apart From Tinubu – Akogun Banji by codedguy1(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2021
angry

Retarded moronic dingbat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyere Flyover To Be Ready For Commissioning By April 2022 - Gov. Umahi (photos) / EXPOSED!!! Sen. Olamilekan Solomon (AKA Yayi) Clandestine Efforts To De-market A / Hijab: See The Way A Lawyer Dressed Attending Supreme Court Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.