Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Latest Of Nnpc Test Result - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Latest Of Nnpc Test Result (5110 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / NNPC Test - What Should Environmental Science Candidates Expect? / Nnpc Test Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by hotkey: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
Good day,please l want to know if the result for the last nnpc employment test is out?
Thanking you for your contributions in advance.
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by jamolan(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
It is not yet out. But my guy, let me advise you, just take ur head off that side. This is Nigeria, NNPC is peak of industry in nigeria even the wealthy are dieing for it. But God can be miraculous in such situation at times. But Dont worry to much about it.
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by samsonoga: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
Please what are realy saying about the nnpc just concluded aptitude test resut
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by DEBLO: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
I heard that by the end of June 2011 to the end of August 2011, they will start conducting the interviews. So let's all prepare in advance so it doesn't come to us unawares, All the very best!!!
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by dustydee: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2011
jamolan:

It is not yet out. But my guy, let me advise you, just take your head off that side. This is Nigeria, NNPC is peak of industry in nigeria even the wealthy are dieing for it. But God can be miraculous in such situation at times. But Dont worry to much about it.
hope you are ok? what do you know about NNPC? For your info, NNPC is about the least paying government Oil and gas company in Nigeria amongst the likes of DPR, PPPRA, PEF, PTDF.
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2011
deblo, thanks for the info. lets keep praying and hoping. pessimists should forget about it
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by hotkey: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2011
Thanks everyone that has contributed positively and negatively to the request above,l pray that God shall take us all to the promise land.Amen
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by ovila83: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
they are preparing a place for us
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by Tomishow(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
i received my invite for interview today

grin grin
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by hotkey: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
Thanks man,when is the interview?were you called on phone,neither mail or by post?
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by Tomishow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
email just like the aptitude test
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by Frijas: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2011
Hi guys, i did the nnpc test in yola for GT positn bt i've nt got my invite. Culd it be in batches, pls ur prompt and candid response wil be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by jany(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2011
TOMISHOW,

Could you kindly tell us what position you applied for.
I really want to know if they have started calling those that sat for the Graduate Trainee Exam or its only trainee operators and experienced hire.

lease respond
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by comprende: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
I got a call today from an individual who said he is calling from DHL Lagos and that I have a parcel from NNPC. Problem is that the address he read out to me is totally wrong since I used an Abuja address. Im not even sure maybe its 419 or real.
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by ovila83: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2011
lets get a correct updates
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by hotkey: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!Please,if we are posting message on this platform,l imploy everyone to be sincere and factful before the circulation.l want us all to try to get the correct information on this NNPC UPDATE because it is very important to us all.
Thank you
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by TEEELFKA: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
please house, what is the status on this?
Tomishow,have you had the interview and where?
i will appreciate if this news can be spread for all of us benefit.
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by joelssica: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2011
I know that interviews were held last week in abuja. Of that am certain
Re: Latest Of Nnpc Test Result by chynie: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
pls tell me d u know whether accountants have been called

(1) (Reply)

How Does Performance-based Remuneration Works in Your Company? Pls Share Ideas / Mba Unilag Vs Mba Lbs / Advice. Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.