Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,212 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother (965 Views)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mrbright2sure: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
I met this girl not long ago, and I need her assistance , only to come back to me said her mother said no.
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kriss216: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
There's nothing like wife to be in relationship or marital status.

The title "wife to be" is devised by wicked and cunning men to drill the kpekus deeper.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mrbright2sure:
I met this girl not long ago, and I need her assistance , only to come back to me said her mother said no.
What sort or assistance did you ask that prompted her to ask her mum? undecided
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by nifemi25(m): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Someone you met not long ago and you have started asking for favour from her. Now if it was the girl that needed your advice, will you render the assistant and not tagged her gold digger ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by greenie77: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mrbright2sure:

A girl you met not long ago? shocked She did the right thing consulting her mother!

It seems you have been using marriage as a bait.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by 1F30M4(f): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
The OP is not a clown, he's the entire circus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Sonnobax15(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
Op think say na every girl wey he meet he go fit twist her head...But unfortunately, this particular one pass all him tricks

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

The title "wife to be" is devised by wicked and cunning men to drill the kpekus deeper.

Give the phone back to Kriss.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
My brother... U didn't do anything wrong Ooo... We are in an equal society...I am a believer that what is good for the Goose is also perfect for the Gander grin

If a girl doesn't take long to ask a guy for some assistance, Why will it seem so odd that a guy ask for assistance from a girl he met not long ago?

If every man starts asking for permission from their mothers before assisting the female folks, will the world be a better place to dwell in?..

OP don't take it to heart.. When next u go to the restaurant with her to have a good time, after eating... simply split the bills cheesy
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by MufasaLion: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Desist from dating ladies that can't decide without their mom's consent. Same applies to men also.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kriss216: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

Give the phone back to Kriss.
I always stand by the truth and you know that.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

I always stand by the truth and you know that.

Owu ashi! sad
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kriss216: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

Owu ashi! sad
Nsogbu adiro
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mrbright2sure:

The mother saw right through you and your ulterior motive.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Nsogbu adiro

I wela iwe? cheesy
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kriss216: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

I wela iwe? cheesy
Mariah, I just finished eating fufu with okra soup, allow it to digest biko.
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Mariah, I just finished eating sexy fufu with okra soup, allow it to digest biko.

I shishigburu onwe gi! grin
Mgbe obula ahu na a fu gi ka ose. A hube'm!

Onye aghirigha!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kriss216: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

I shishigburu onwe gi! grin
Mgbe obula ahu na a fu gi ka ose. A hube'm!

Onye aghirigha!
grin cheesy cheesy

Ajo nwanyi grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Sonnobax15(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wife to be,has got to be most hilarious thing I've read today, but remember na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement.
But again, wetin you ask am
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Vision101(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
@Mariangeles

Owu ashi!

@me
This is definitely Owerri dialect. I can bet £1m.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Nemesis0147(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Vision101:
@Mariangeles

Owu ashi!

@me
This is definitely Owerri dialect. I can bet £1m.
i can bet $10m grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Vision101(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2021
@Nemesis0147

i can bet $10m grin grin

@me
Onye Owerri

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Ebonygeek(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2021
You met her not long ago and you're asking her for money? undecided Even calling her your wife-to-be to fuel your gold digging agenda. Lol

It takes some time for a woman to trust a man enough to lend him money anyway so that she doesn't look stupid.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrbright2sure:

You are calling her wife to be, when you just got to know her not long ago and you are already begging for assistance

She has to tell her mother and her mum will advise her as a mother

Stop letting yourself down, women are wiser than you think

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Mariangeles(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2021
@Vision101
This is definitely Owerri dialect. I can bet £1m

@Nemesis0147
I can bet $10m grin grin

@Vision101
Onye Owerri

@Me
Are you gentlemen sure you're willing to bet on it? Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Many people should still be breastfeeding at their houses. I can't marry mum's son, mummy say child, it's very risky.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by Vision101(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2021
@Mariangeles

@Vision101
This is definitely Owerri dialect. I can bet £1m

@Nemesis0147
I can bet $10m grin grin

@Vision101
Onye Owerri

@Me
Are you gentlemen sure you're willing to bet on it? Hehehehehe cheesy

@me
Yeah... stake increased to £5m tongue
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

The good news is, he won't be the first to drill the kpekus, so tagging him cunning is inaccurate wink
Re: When Your Wife To Be Always Take Instruction From Her Mother by cooooooks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lol @ wife to be.

The lady probably already decided to say no but used her mom's name as cover.

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Truly Worth A Living? / . / SEUN What's Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.