Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala (1358 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Collinnss: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gate man rams his boss' car into the fence while he was away wahala..

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbTsKyB6s4
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Nackzy: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Gokuvegeta: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nackzy:
Wahala be like bicycle
big bicycle

1 Like

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Partyhat(m): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
How did it happen
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Jackgriffo: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Crazy things are happening
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Lizzygreene: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omo
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by mikkeyvirus: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gate men always have talent of crashing cars grin
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Omahlayy: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Me I just want to be high
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Damzzydam: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
hehe
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Partyhat(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
mikkeyvirus:
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Partyhat(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Collinnss:

Watch video below:

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Partyhat(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gokuvegeta:
big bicycle
bigger bicycle
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Jackgriffo: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
This gateman no smart at all
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Collinnss: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jackgriffo:
This gateman no smart at all
honestly
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Wasolaa: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
hmm
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Wasolaa: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Collinnss:

Watch video below:

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Maximusoctavius: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kirikiri way
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Gokuvegeta: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
grin
mikkeyvirus:
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Gokuvegeta: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Collinnss:

Watch video below:

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Porshealien: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Porshealien: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Partyhat:
How did it happen
only him knows
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by fourboys: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Qembarassed embarassed
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Gadafii: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
i remembered how i rammed my uncles 4runner jeep into his fense in the year 2016 cheesy

it wasnt a nice feeling abeg.

i had moved the powerful jeep around for few minutes and returned it to the exact spot i met it, pulled the hand brake and released the brake, while stepping out, the car started reversing back, the compound is a bit sloppy, omo within 10 seconds there is nothing i didnt do to halt the car, the key got jammed, the hand brake wasnt responding anymore.

until i hear "gbooooa", the fence burst, the brake light glass shattered, for like tem minutes the car refused to start, see hot sweat for break for my forehead, all my hands were shaking and my vision became blurry embarassed embarassed

me when come visit my momsy from school, use the time visit my uncle, how i was take explain my self like this..till now the fear to move cars still dey my body cheesy
Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Wasolaa: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2021

Re: Gate Man Crashes His Boss' Car Into The Fence While He Was Away Wahala by Wasolaa: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Collinnss:

Watch video below:

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa Showing The World They’ve Got It (photos) / Feminist Come In. / Waec 2022/2023 Waec English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.