Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos (2215 Views)

N3 Million Available: Bolt/uber Business Or Bet Naija / Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... / Advice Pls:i Want To Invest In Cryptos With $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Pk01(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:

Please say whatever you have to say here or send me an email stating your business.

My email address is: confirmedtruth2016@gmail.com
bro check ur email na... Haba
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by akandepaul(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
TellMeTheTruth:
I recently opened an account on Binance which has been verified and now I want to invest the sum of N2.2 million in not more that 5 different cryptocurrencies for optimal gains.

I need suggestions from crypto experts on the best 5 cryptos they think will pump soon (Include your reasons).

All conversations will be restricted to this thread or by email, I will NOT call anyone so please don't bother dropping your phone numbers

Also note that I am not interested in Royal Q or any other trading bot

I sent a mail to you. You can check it out. It will definitely change your life (akandepaul38@gmail.com)
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Dallyrasky(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2021
If anybody wanna know how to DEFI(both for beginner and advanced).I have the PDF i got from Coingecko store.
Am giving it out for FREE based on some JJC gambling on binance and trust wallet without much knowledge
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Incips: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Is it a fair project?
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pk01:
bro check ur email na... Haba

I have seen your email, thank you for your suggestion but I'm not open to joining any groups for now
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
akandepaul:

I sent a mail to you. You can check it out. It will definitely change your life (akandepaul38@gmail.com)

I have also seen your email, thank you for your suggestion but I'm not interested in investing these funds in forex
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Gee64: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Scammers out there having a try on the money...but the Smartguy outwits them all! grin
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Anny4me: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dallyrasky:
If anybody wanna know how to DEFI(both for beginner and advanced).I have the PDF i got from Coingecko store.
Am giving it out for FREE based on some JJC gambling on binance and trust wallet without much knowledge
bro I go need am oo
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Kingsolar: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Evaloyal2J:

Do you know about tonoit moon acade? It's a community driven by experts crpto analysts. They buy coin from the floor, as in, from the back door before any good project is listed for public and that's where they make millions. They take profits before those binance and other exchange listing. You will testify here once you give it a try.
My only limitation is capital but I won't fail to recommend it to anyone why is ready.
Less I forget, you are 100percent in control of your capital and profits.
Requesting for sponsor's name
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Kingsolar: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
Tonoit is an academy that guide and mentor people on genuine cryptocurrency projects to buy and make huge profits.
Their expert team research on emerging and genuine assets then, guide their client s to buy before these projects get to the public, and that's where they make huge money. Moon acade is a particular package for short term gems, there are other pacages for medium and long term coins. You definately make it huge with any of these. I can invite you to one of the zoom conference if you want to more.
I am interested please
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Kingsolar: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I can ask of the admin to add you the the WhatsUp group so you can ask questions and be properly guided.
They also into coin staking, gaming, pool, etc. You can't go wrong with the community because they are always ahead in the market.
And they have physical offices too
Add my number to the WhatsApp group sir
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingsolar:

Add my number to the WhatsApp group sir
Alright, you can remove your number
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2021
Go and acquire the knowledge first....I have good materials
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
getpharez:
Go and acquire the knowledge first....I have good materials

Please send the materials to me confirmedtruth2016@gmail.com
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Czario: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
TellMeTheTruth:
I recently opened an account on Binance which has been verified and now I want to invest the sum of N2.2 million in not more that 5 different cryptocurrencies for optimal gains.

I need suggestions from crypto experts on the best 5 cryptos they think will pump soon (Include your reasons).

All conversations will be restricted to this thread or by email, I will NOT call anyone so please don't bother dropping your phone numbers

There's a signal subscription you could find useful..
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Czario:

There's a signal subscription you could find useful..

Thanks for the suggestion but I prefer to understand how the market works so I can make buy/sell decisions myself smiley
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by Josele01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
TellMeTheTruth:

If you are planning on investing in the crypto space, while now may be a good time to do so because of the current drop in prices, you must have it at the back of your mind that the money you are putting in might be a while before you begin to see good gains. So when you do buy whatever it is you want to buy, just take your mind off the money. In fact, one thing I personally do is pretend like I lost the money totally, this just helps me take my mind off it and give it the chance to yield good profits for me.
Remember, investing in crypto only favors the hodlers.
If you are looking for short term however I would advise you go into the DeFi crypto world. But then, you would have to seek extensive knowledge before hopping on any token because there are usually a lot of parameters and things to look out for (even I don't get the hang of it so I won't be of much help to you).
Re: N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Josele01:

If you are planning on investing in the crypto space, while now may be a good time to do so because of the current drop in prices, you must have it at the back of your mind that the money you are putting in might be a while before you begin to see good gains. So when you do buy whatever it is you want to buy, just take your mind off the money. In fact, one thing I personally do is pretend like I lost the money totally, this just helps me take my mind off it and give it the chance to yield good profits for me.
Remember, investing in crypto only favors the hodlers.
If you are looking for short term however I would advise you go into the DeFi crypto world. But then, you would have to seek extensive knowledge before hopping on any token because there are usually a lot of parameters and things to look out for (even I don't get the hang of it so I won't be of much help to you).

Thanks for your advise

I have actually invested a sizeable amount in the crypto space but the thing has lost value so I'm stuck at the moment cos selling now means I will make a large loss.

In the meantime I will make out time from my schedule and try to learn about DeFi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prevention From Rusts / N16 Million For A Duplex In My Village. / Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.