Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( (4541 Views)

Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / Kidnappers Caught Along Okene-lokoja Express Road, Kogi State (video) / BREAKING!!!! Boyfriend & Girlfriend Die After 'alleged' Marathon Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Wisdomlaw1: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-Owerri Express Road (Graphic Content)
https://newsblenda.com/news/a-boy-and-his-girlfriend-die-in-a-fatal-accident-on-okigwe-owerri-express-road-graphic/

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by 66spirit(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oooouch
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Choi!.
A love so strong that both of them had to die together. But wait o, the girl am seeing that's sitting on the ground doesn't look dead to me. Or did she later pass away? I won't be surprise if she eventually did. She's lost quite a lot of blood.

So much obara everywhere.

OP, put GRAPHIC in this picture osiso before somebody's screen gets bloody.

3 Likes

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by isaiah4life(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ist December o.

It is said that when someone sees mourners carrying a corpse, it looks as if it's a log of firewood the bereaved are carrying.
Ka mkpuru obi ha zuo ike na-ndukwa

5 Likes

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by adecz: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Maybe he just bought the car sef....
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by habsydiamond(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is bloody mehn... The face don write off straight.. That video no be am ooo.. Na horror film ooo.. May their soul rest well oo

1 Like

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by TheWolfen(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
God
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Cokahot: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fuc k. After watching this video,I no dey turbo enter even 90kph again
The lexus has been accidented before now,no airbags ,nothing. God know say lexus speed no be here. Fuc k. Over speeding and wreckless driving. If u buy lexus,abeg no exceed 80kph,cos once e don pick and gear enter 4. Na die be that. Fuc k. See how her face shattered. Why are Nigerians evil. I heard someone saying sheybi una get lexus. Fuc k. It's either yahoo plus or drunk driving. Fuc k

3 Likes

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by gambia(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Such a gory site, it's quite sad. I don't even know what else to write.....my heart bleeds
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Meeehmln. I take name of our creators beg all of you, both who get car or not, man or woman, boy or girl, please, please, don't get carried away because of money and wealth, see as someone's daughter don play Waka Waka follow another person son go die very useless and gory death. Irony of it was that the girl was very alive enough and totally faceless in ever sense to contemplate the extreme damage to her face before death. No eyes, nose, cheekbones, mouth, infact you could even see inside her head from where her nose was supposed to be. Just hear the ridicule from that woman behind the camera...." Una dey sweet love, una get car,Dem think say na only Dem get money to enjoy life, no mind them". Lexus's wey be useless product, so so rubber and no weight and balance. I beg una ooooo. I beg oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Vision4God: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lord have mercy.... This is gory
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by 22o62021: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
What did I see
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Mopolchi: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Which kind accident be dis
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Englishisamust: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
So bad. Is that girl still alive??
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Geemax(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chaiiii...RIP
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by gambia(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
Englishisamust:
So bad. Is that girl still alive??

I don't think she can survive for long.

1 Like

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by nike4love: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is so painful, chai rest in peace......
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
The video is graphic ... Mehn.
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by uvie66: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Their are no severe structural damage to the vehicle itself, this is most likely the result of not wearing seatbelts.

1 Like

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Imustnottalk: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
cry
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Oxtertee(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
What a sad and terrible way to depart this world cry I realy felt for the lady, you can imagine the pain and agony she's passing through at that moment without her sight (total darkness) and also without a feel of her face anymore . She even tried to feel her face at some point and was even rubbing her palms � together which signify she's seeking for help as she can only hear people voice....such a sickening video.

Baba God continue to protect me, my family, loved oones and everyone out there. May we not jam àgbákò IJN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Laggafin: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ds is horror
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Oxtertee(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=Laggafin post=108126764]Ds is horror [/quote

Ẹ pass horror. Very heart wrenthing vidoe.
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Chiden(f): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
My heart is heavy.. I don't know what to type cry

Oh God.. it's heartbreaking
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Xavier70s: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
cry it's too much
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by silibaba: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Choi!.
A love so strong that both of them had to die together. But wait o, the girl am seeing that's sitting on the ground doesn't look dead to me. Or did she later pass away? I won't be surprise if she eventually did. She's lost quite a lot of blood.

So much obara everywhere.

OP, put GRAPHIC in this picture osiso before somebody's screen gets bloody.

Most times not really losing blood result to dead but internal bleeding.
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by elmodee7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Old story
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Wisdomlaw1: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is so sad indeed
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
That is awful. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Joseph08(m): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
RIP to them painful way to leave this world.

God have mercy on us!
Re: A Boy And His Girlfriend Die In A Fatal Accident On Okigwe-owerri Express Road ( by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pls. What can be more ZOOISH than this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS / My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape / Photo: Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Proved 6 Kids Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.