Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS (4518 Views)

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by Cultnews: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Over the war between Blackaxe and Vikings in Enugu Nigeria.

2 Shares

Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin
doggedfighter seriously this dude is so so hilarious..I mean I can't stop giggling at that statement..he sounded like a cute little kid begging his momma for some candy... grin grin

From his headlines to his words.. grin

1 Like

Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

doggedfighter seriously this dude is so so hilarious..I mean I can't stop giggling at that statement..he sounded like a cute little kid begging his momma for some candy... grin grin

Honestly, I couldn't help but laugh out loud . grin
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Honestly, I couldn't help but laugh out loud . grin
Kikiki..how are ya fairing oe'r there? smiley
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by Neddstark: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Cultnews:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala seun pls if u give me access to my account Cultistupdate I promise to put a Google email embarassed
I'm not enjoying this account at all at all. I have a legacy in the old account.
Just give me last chance to log in so I can change d email

Move on.
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
But you want to bambam you want to chill with the big boys

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by onyekaokechukwu: 4:10am On Jun 16, 2022
The more you call lalasticlala and seun, the more your accounts get blocked.

Thus one will soon be blocked.

Just look at the nonsense thread you created.
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Your account and stories are misleading and fake.
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by onyekaokechukwu: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2022
ExArmyMan:
cultist spotted.
if you don't behave yourself on this forum I will send my men to go after you

Instead of sh1tting through your anus, you're now sh1tting through your mouth.

You probably pee through your nose.

You need surgical help.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
onyekaokechukwu:

Instead of sh1tting through your anus, you're now sh1tting through your mouth.

You probably pee through your nose.

You need surgical help.
That kid is a troll..he is the same troll who clones and impersonates nairalanders by laying false accusations against them..
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by onyekaokechukwu: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That kid is a troll..he is the same troll who clones and impersonates nairalanders by laying false accusations against them..

Oh great.

I've been wasting my time with a troll.

Thanks for the heads up.

Have a great day ahead.
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
onyekaokechukwu:

Oh great.

I've been wasting my time with a troll.

Thanks for the heads up.

Have a great day ahead.
Ya welcome.. enjoy.. kiss
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by care4you: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You and candy ehhh...

Can't you choose another word?

Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by ahnie: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They ve cloned my sobriquet up to 4 now....na them taya.one has bn disturbing me with series of mentions probably with intention of begging for urgent 2k. grin grin

He's now following me bumper to bumper
Nairaland issa joke.
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin

Strong man dey cry? grin

Hungry dey catch strong man? grin

Why he no eat sand shebi he be strong man? grin
Re: Cultist Cries Out As He Is Indoor No Food To Eat Because Of Cult War PHOTOS by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
ahnie:

They ve cloned my sobriquet up to 4 now....na them taya.one has bn disturbing me with series of mentions probably with intention of begging for urgent 2k. grin grin

He's now following me bumper to bumper
Nairaland issa joke.
That's how troll act..they get tired at last.. grin

(1) (Reply)

High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern / Fb999.in Is A Scam!! Beware / Nigerian Vampire Kills Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.