Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend (5012 Views)

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by SultanOfPuna: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
It was her birthday but instead of giving her the usual gifts. I decided to switch things up.
I ask her if she was willing to have a 3some with me, 2 males 1 female style. She didnt like the idea until I told her She will be the one to pick the guy she wants for 3some.
She hesitated and I decided to do the picking for her.
I choose one of my guy who plays football with me. The guy is tall, clean and athletic.
I told him of the plan and he instantly agreed.

On the night of her birthday, the guy arrived with Uber around 8 pm. 3 of us meet at my apartment.
We drank lots of wine and chatted till around 10pm. By this time I left my babe and the guy so the get familiar before we begin sex.
She goes over and sit on his laps still tipsy and very shy I can see in her eyes how she couldn't believe what she was about to do.
I gave her a wink, and gave her permission, soon they started kissing and smooching.

1 Like

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by SultanOfPuna: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
At first, I felt so confused and so Hot at the same time. Seeing my girl make out with the guy turned me on, I just sat and watched them make out and dry humping for over 10 minutes.
Then she said baby are u going to sit there and just watch.i stood up and joined them. She didn't allow us to take off clothes. We were just dry humping her they at her back and me at the front kissing her. At this point I could see she just wanted to be a FULL SLUT just for that night.
Her pants were soo wet and she took my gbola and started sucking as the guy fingered her. I then left both of them to Bleep. I just sit watching as the guy put his condom and bleeped my babe like crazy was turning me on like madt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by SultanOfPuna: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
We were doing it turn by turn. If I get tired he will continue. My babe was in cloud 9!!
Omo she cum scatter and we bleeped till 1am.
The part I didn't like was when the guy came on her chest. I felt so jealous.
After the sex I noticed my babe started to feel shame and guilt like a slut. But I cuddle her and told her that is okay.
At this point both of us have seen each other at their most lowest points and we both felt like our bond got so strong. As she was crying saying Thank you, I love you.
There was nothing that could separate us after that night. We didn't judge each other and that made our bond so strong. She said I'm soo crazy for organizing the best birthday she ever had.
As for the guy, after that party, anytime he see me, he always hail me before he travelled to maleysia a week later.
So my babe agreed that she will pick a hot girl for me for party on my birthday grin

11 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
Okay.
So, what do you want us to do now??

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Should we fry plantain with petrol or what..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by h0pze3: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Or i should start hawking the plantain fried with petrol grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Savages above... grin

Op thanks for the information...

6 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Lilsameey: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Should we now start eating bread with watermelon?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lies from the pit of Ala Mmuo angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
OP, you might end up being a cuck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by adebayour26: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
OP, you just dey catch cruise with this girl. I sure say you no go marry her.
Unfortunately, you are gradually spoiling the girl's punna for her future husband.

We all know that when you're done having fun with her, you'd just pick up a fight with her over something small and zoooommm off.

tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by dumart: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
make we begin dey fry beans abi?

1 Like

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
My only problem is that you both will end up separating. But it's good to have memorable fun grin

2 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by HillaryNelo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ok o
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Chuky7(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
We were doing it turn by turn. If I get tired he will continue. My babe was in cloud 9!!
After the sex I noticed my babe started to feel shame and guilt like a slut. But I cuddle her and told her that is okay.
At this point both of us have seen each other at their most lowest points and we both felt like our bond got so strong. As she was crying saying Thank you, I love you.
There was nothing that could separate us after that night. We didn't judge each other and that made our bond so strong. She said I'm soo crazy for organizing the best birthday she ever had.
As for the guy, after that party, anytime he see me, he always hail me before he travelled to maleysia a week later.
So my babe agreed that she will pick a hot girl for me for party on my birthday grin

Na why you be sultan of punna. I hail Sha.
Don't know if I will ever agree to party with another guy in the mix. maybe 2 babes but another guy is a no no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Chuky7(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

By the way what kind of wine.
does it make you tipsy
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chuky7:

Na why you be sultan of punna. I hail Sha.
Don't know if I will ever agree to party with another guy in the mix. maybe 2 babes but another guy is a no no.
Lol... Most girls don't like sharing...
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by oluwaseaun(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na wa ooo.. guys dey guide their girls jealousy and you you decided to turn her to a slut. I dey feel disgusted reading this.

2 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
But God loves a cheerful giver kiss
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

But God loves a cheerful giver kiss
Of course! Therefore my boyfriend must understand the importance of sharing! kiss
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Chuky7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:

I tell you. that one dey too.
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Joelobioha(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
May I chip in some few points.. grin grin cheesy
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by LikeAking: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
It was her birthday but instead of giving her the usual gifts. I decided to switch things up.
I ask her if she was willing to have a 3some with me, 2 males 1 female style. She didnt like the idea until I told her She will be the one to pick the guy she wants for 3some.
She hesitated and I decided to do the picking for her.
I choose one of my guy who plays football with me. The guy is tall, clean and athletic.
I told him of the plan and he instantly agreed.

On the night of her birthday, the guy arrived with Uber around 8 pm. 3 of us meet at my apartment.
We drank lots of wine and chatted till around 10pm. By this time I left my babe and the guy so the get familiar before we begin sex.
She goes over and sit on his laps still tipsy and very shy I can see in her eyes how she couldn't believe what she was about to do.
I gave her a wink, and gave her permission, soon they started kissing and smooching.

LOLZ...

I believe everything.

Correct guy.
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by NelviusGrey(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
You forgot to include the part where the guy dipped his finger in your butt-hole and you licked the rim of his arse...but it's cool we don't need the details grin

4 Likes

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Honourable2003: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Madness moniker, hardened criminal. Filthy slut
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
Should we fry plantain with petrol or what..
Nairaland o, who wear this boy cap na? grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by WoundedLamb: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2021
adebayour26:
Unfortunately, you are gradually spoiling the girl's punna for her future husband.

We all know that when you're done having fun with her, you'd just pick up a fight with her over something small and zoooommm off.

tongue

... and pick up another who has had her own fair share of "fun" for marriage. The idea that new is better is why a man would drop a girl he's seen at her lowest to settle with one he hardly knows. Same goes for ladies. Like I've always said, if you're having "fun", just know that your future partner is probably doing same.
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:15am On Dec 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:

... and pick up another who has had her own fair share of "fun" for marriage. The idea that new is better is why a man would drop a girl he's seen at her lowest to settle with one he hardly knows. Same goes for ladies. Like I've always said, if you're having "fun", just know that your future partner is probably doing same.
na true shaa
Your wife is somewhere right now receiving doggy style from one street urchin. it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2021
adebayour26:

tongue
100% ryt.
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2021
undecided

Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2021
oluwaseaun:
Na wa ooo.. guys dey guide their girls jealousy and you you decided to turn her to a slut. I dey feel disgusted reading this.

That cos he has no intention of marrying the girl...assuming this story is true undecided
Re: I Organize Threeesome For My Girlfriend by Gadafii: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2021
People that want to fry plantain with petrol, I dey sell petrol oo, #110/litre undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Woo A Lady / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.