Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) (18674 Views)

Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn / Google Staff Walk Out Of Their Offices In Protest Over Excos Sexual Allegations / NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Phut(f): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2021
kayusely70:
It was general Powell. He had underlined ailments coupled with his old age.

Which means his covid misdiagnosis was a scam, the vaccine he received was a scam. He simply died of age related complications.
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Phut(f): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2021
DrKKK1:
Why should I take such substance that neither prevent nor protect its user? They should give those that collected covid19 paliatives such semo, rice, money etc. What a collection of unthinking people. Theirs is just copy and paste. Covid19 is number one killer disease in Europe and Asia but it's not even among the 30 killer disease in Nigeria. Even if all the federal government staff should be vaccinated, will they be fenced from the remaining people? Are the students federal institutions also going to be vaccinated to protect their teachers? Is this meant to appease the West?

Yes, it is being done to appease the West. In the West , teachers were first mandated to take the vaccine and then students were also mandated. Yet studies show that in Havard University where there is almost 100 percent vaccination among the dorm students,re-infection continues.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Secretariat building i see you
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Moferere:
The game is clear.
Very soon NCDC will start churning out covid numbers like mad.
Nigeria will be threatened with lockdown unti FG releases their money.

Their plan exactly
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2021
NobleAngell:
Correct me if I'm wrong but a vaccine shouldn't be enforced.
you are right my brother
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
The Covid Complex must fall in Jesus name
amen
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
The Covid Complex must fall in Jesus name
a government that cannot give it citizen ordinary 5,000 to survive during covid-19 lockdown last year is that one a government?
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Official statistics show that the problem here is a drop in the ocean: About 3000 deaths over 20 months (an average of 150 per month) in an estimated population of 213,000,000.

By now, almost all of us would have developed natural immunity with our high population densities in our cities and towns. Natural immunity trumps artificial immunity.

The vaccines are still experimental

You don't mandate what is experimental

You must provide full informed consent among other things and explain the risks involved. Are we doing this?

The vaccines don't prevent infection nor reinfection. They are called breakthrough infections.

They don't prevent transmission

On top of this if anything happens to recipients they are on their own! No liability whatsoever to vaccine producers nor governments.

WHO, CDC, PHE, EU, etc report thousands of deaths and millions of adverse reactions from the injections.

Let's pause and reflect on this and promote home-grown solutions. We can do it!

How do you blackmail a worker that has been going about his normal duties hale and hearty for months free of this problem? How do you threaten to take away someone's livelihood for almost nothing? What about the ripple effects on the family and society? House rents, school fees, food money, transportation, health bills, etc

Some are about to retire having served their country meritoriously for years only to be told no vaccine no job! Is this fair? Is it moral? Is it legal and constitutional?

Is being unvaccinated a crime? Can the unvaccinated be a risk to the vaccinated who is supposedly protected by the vaccine?

Why are we doing this to ourselves?

O God, please deliver us! Forgive us our sins. Help us! Remember the poor, the needy, the children, the widow and other vulnerable people who look up to you for help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by planetx: 5:43am On Dec 02, 2021
The American vaccine mandate by Joe Biden that this idiots are copying have been thrown in the trash by 3 federal judges and also a US appellate court. You are mandating vaccines for civil servants when 90% of Nigerians work in the informal sector, so only civil servants can transmit Covid.
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Phut:

Hold strong to your resolve. We all have to.
I'll try to. We all need to. Those of us who see the bigger picture.
I believe you're in the States. You'll have to be very strong and resolute. They might make it mandatory as time passes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Afamsi: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2021
JavaScript90:
A top ranking us official(that should be a former secretary of state, can't really remember but he is a black man) died about a month ago or two. He was already fully vacinated but covid still killed him. If covid vaccine can't stop you from getting infected, then, why on Earth should people be vacinated?
666 loading
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Phut(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2021
JerryBizz:

I'll try to. We all need to. Those of us who are the bigger picture.
O believe you're in the States. You'll have to be very strong and resolute. They might make it mandatory as time passes.

Yes, I am in the States. They have been applying pressure. At my job they say it’s either you are vaccinated or you subject yourself to weekly testing. If you see the kind invasive emails they have been sending, so as to figure out who is vaccinated? At first I did not respond/submit my vaccine status. After all, we have been working from home for close to 2 years. And I barely leave home (yeah, introverted me, does not have a problem with that). When they kept pressuring, well, I opted for weekly testing. If they want me to be testing while working from home, that one concern them. I will test. The weekly testing is such that the Lab has to send the kit to your home and you send out the specimen for them to examine. Come to find out that the labs, as of yet, are not even set up to carry out the service. Well I guess they got the info they need - figuring out which percentage of their workforce is vaxxed and which isn’t. Anyway, the struggle continues. MY BODY, MY CHOICE.
Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Phut:

Yes, I am in the States. They have been applying pressure. At my job they say it’s either you are vaccinated or you subject yourself to weekly testing. If you see the kind invasive emails they have been sending, so as to figure out who is vaccinated? At first I did not respond/submit my vaccine status. After all, we have been working from home for close to 2 years. And I barely leave home (yeah, introverted me, does not have a problem with that). When they kept pressuring, well, I opted for weekly testing. If they want me to be testing while working from home, that one concern them. I will test. The weekly testing is such that the Lab has to send the kit to your home and you send out the specimen for them to examine. Come to find out that the labs, as of yet, are not even set up to carry out the service. Well I guess they got the info they need - figuring out which percentage of their workforce is vaxxed and which isn’t. Anyway, the struggle continues. MY BODY, MY CHOICE.
Well read.
Yes, I have heard from other quarters about the pressure the authorities have beem applying. If we then agree with 'consporacy theorists and their theories, they'll say we are muilocko (mentally unstable) But look at what they are doing? So the weekly mandatory testing is to annoy people so that they can just be like;
' Arrgh! I'm tired of this weekly nuisances. Let me just get that vaccine already! They invade my space too much. When I can just get this jab and be done with this.'

That's the kind of scenario they want. But I hope people won't succumb. They know your economic needs will always be at the forefront of your priorities, and so they know where to get you. I had a bad dream about this vaccine and virus, back in 2020 , December the 31st. So I know something is up. Why will people who got vaccinated still be dying from it or from bloodclothing or whatever. Then what's the point in taking the vaccine. Well, we just have to wait and see what new laws they come up with.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Phut(f): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
JerryBizz:

Well read.
Yes, I have heard from other quarters about the pressure the authorities have beem applying. If we then agree with 'consporacy theorists and their theories, they'll say we are muilocko (mentally unstable) But look at what they are doing? So the weekly mandatory testing is to annoy people so that they can just be like;
' Arrgh! I'm tired of this weekly nuisances. Let me just get that vaccine already! They invade my space too much. When I can just get this jab and be done with this.'

That's the kind of scenario they want. But I hope people won't succumb. They know your economic needs will always be at the forefront of your priorities, and so they know where to get you. I had a bad dream about this vaccine and virus, back in 2020 , December the 31st. So I know something is up. Why will people who got vaccinated still be dying from it or from bloodclothing or whatever. Then what's the point in taking the vaccine. Well, we just have to wait and see what new laws they come up with.

Yeah, that is exactly their M.O. I am currently working on generating other streams of income. That way I can always say “Unu bye bye” whenever I am ready.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2021
Phut:

Yeah, that is exactly their M.O. I am currently working on generating other streams of income. That way I can always say “Unu bye bye” whenever I am ready.
Good. And I pray you achieve that. Best wishes, then.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) by Phut(f): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2021
JerryBizz:

Good. And I pray you achieve that. Best wishes, then.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / Jarushub Career Tips / How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.